Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your non-existent dream apparel items
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
Prosthetic parts.

I mean we have accents, but... Expensive for a lot of people.
Prosthetic parts.

I mean we have accents, but... Expensive for a lot of people.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
for next years crystalline gala for the apparel how about like icicles draping off wings and maybe like chains to match the fugitive shackles instead of clunky bathrobes. liiike hear me out we need more subtle stuff that the festivals in 2013-2014 had. even 2015 did better with the moonlight thorns, balloon for wind, seashell mantle etc etc. now it's just... a little uncreative
for next years crystalline gala for the apparel how about like icicles draping off wings and maybe like chains to match the fugitive shackles instead of clunky bathrobes. liiike hear me out we need more subtle stuff that the festivals in 2013-2014 had. even 2015 did better with the moonlight thorns, balloon for wind, seashell mantle etc etc. now it's just... a little uncreative
@ImpossibleJedi4 Are you thinking like Luke Skywalker-ish mechanical hand apparel? Cuz that would be pretty boss.
@ImpossibleJedi4 Are you thinking like Luke Skywalker-ish mechanical hand apparel? Cuz that would be pretty boss.
wnJMeQT.png980ddb6d-ea41-46ba-9873-dbe1608c141a-copy-99x99.png lYjGA7U.png
@sinha27 I don't even have most of my official lore dragons done yet, but I'm already counting the ways I can use the same few sets without making them too similar. Give me the sci-fi already
@sinha27 I don't even have most of my official lore dragons done yet, but I'm already counting the ways I can use the same few sets without making them too similar. Give me the sci-fi already
oElK8FQ.gif
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date=2017-02-07 20:49:48] pink rogue set pink wraps pink clawtips pink everything. manly pink dragons need to get attention. black rogue set too, like the aviator one [/quote] fancy anime hair for april fools, no i really want that more dresses more non-festival nature and water and fire stuff make baldwin/swipp sets for armor that dont have these yet, like baldwin somethingscale set
PixelSpiral wrote on 2017-02-07:
pink rogue set
pink wraps
pink clawtips
pink everything. manly pink dragons need to get attention.
black rogue set too, like the aviator one
fancy anime hair for april fools, no i really want that
more dresses
more non-festival nature and water and fire stuff
make baldwin/swipp sets for armor that dont have these yet, like baldwin somethingscale set
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Pink Sylvan items

Orange Silks

Spears : I

I'd also love guitars.

Also bows and quivers. And daggers. All the weapons.
Pink Sylvan items

Orange Silks

Spears : I

I'd also love guitars.

Also bows and quivers. And daggers. All the weapons.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
I'd die for some chain apparel, oh my god. And more instruments!
give us knives and daggers as well please.
I'd die for some chain apparel, oh my god. And more instruments!
give us knives and daggers as well please.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif Fear not child, the Shadows will protect you.tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
A grey trench coat is all I ask for, honestly. We could really use more grey apparel in general.

Kimono and better haori apparel would be great, too.

Bows and arrows! And axes! Can't believe we're missing basic weapons after this long, really. We got axe FAMILIARS before we got actual axes. Why.

Oh, and GLITTERFALLS. Let me surround my dumb dergs in a cloud of glitter!
A grey trench coat is all I ask for, honestly. We could really use more grey apparel in general.

Kimono and better haori apparel would be great, too.

Bows and arrows! And axes! Can't believe we're missing basic weapons after this long, really. We got axe FAMILIARS before we got actual axes. Why.

Oh, and GLITTERFALLS. Let me surround my dumb dergs in a cloud of glitter!
Nose rings, definitely. Bull rings, septum piercings, gems on the side of the snoot... All of my dragons would have them.

Also I would love a wood-like attire/armor for a clan like mine which is more natural and non-industrialized. Or other organic materials at least.
Nose rings, definitely. Bull rings, septum piercings, gems on the side of the snoot... All of my dragons would have them.

Also I would love a wood-like attire/armor for a clan like mine which is more natural and non-industrialized. Or other organic materials at least.
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
Bows and quivers.

Please Staff
Bows and quivers.

Please Staff
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29