Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | SS2017 Leveling Hub
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 91 92
@Vailkor@GrouchyBeast

got it! sending
@Vailkor@GrouchyBeast

got it! sending
AQw0PQz.png
@Vailkor I have a question. Should we train the holiday dragons as well? And for DeLuxe dragons, maybe we could ask the winner about their preferred build, and then provide the stones?
@Vailkor I have a question. Should we train the holiday dragons as well? And for DeLuxe dragons, maybe we could ask the winner about their preferred build, and then provide the stones?
OeWKpc9.png
[/url]
@Turstrigo

Which holiday dragons are you referring to? As of now, we're only doing the deluxe and the level subset of reps, so there shouldn't be any more than that.
@Turstrigo

Which holiday dragons are you referring to? As of now, we're only doing the deluxe and the level subset of reps, so there shouldn't be any more than that.
20119.png20118.png
@Valikor there will be one dragon for various holidays, for example a Valentine's Day dragon.
@Valikor there will be one dragon for various holidays, for example a Valentine's Day dragon.
OeWKpc9.png
[/url]
I chose three spots I believe but can take more if needed (:
I chose three spots I believe but can take more if needed (:
Selena/Sel, She/Her, FR+9

I'm also on Felisfire and Chickensmoothie and usually interested in off site trades, message me!
234x60.jpg
@Valikor - I'll make a poll about the different coli revamp contingency plans tomorrow. I'll post that in the main thread though, because we definitely can use more and varied input on that decision.
@Valikor - I'll make a poll about the different coli revamp contingency plans tomorrow. I'll post that in the main thread though, because we definitely can use more and varied input on that decision.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@kriski

Sounds good! Did you also want to include thoughts about also leveling the subspecies up to level 10? I believe we have the manpower, there just hasn't been much discussion on the subject.
@kriski

Sounds good! Did you also want to include thoughts about also leveling the subspecies up to level 10? I believe we have the manpower, there just hasn't been much discussion on the subject.
20119.png20118.png
@Valikor Currently I'm sick and not playing other than to feed my dragons and do the gathers. I'll level the dragon I have as soon as I'm feeling better.
@Valikor Currently I'm sick and not playing other than to feed my dragons and do the gathers. I'll level the dragon I have as soon as I'm feeling better.
xxNY7kO.pngZM8rHt3.png subspecies1_by_myserpentine-d9w4m9m.png
@KatzPetz

I hope you feel better!! This time of the year is the worst for that. I find that a nice nap always helps.
@KatzPetz

I hope you feel better!! This time of the year is the worst for that. I find that a nice nap always helps.
20119.png20118.png
-pinglist was here-

Hello everyone! We have updates on the level front. We will also be leveling the Subspecies reps up to level 10. The normal reps will be leveled up to 17, and have one ambush equipped. As of right now, deluxe reps have not changed - leveled to 25, with no statting or stoning just yet. I'll be updating the sheet accordingly, and we have quite a few more reps to level. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
-pinglist was here-

Hello everyone! We have updates on the level front. We will also be leveling the Subspecies reps up to level 10. The normal reps will be leveled up to 17, and have one ambush equipped. As of right now, deluxe reps have not changed - leveled to 25, with no statting or stoning just yet. I'll be updating the sheet accordingly, and we have quite a few more reps to level. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
20119.png20118.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 91 92