Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | SS2017 Leveling Hub
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 91 92
@Valikor We should probably wait to stat them, stones are less likely to change however. If the agility stat will be changing, then it may be necessary to readjust all of our dragon's agility once the update is implemented. That would be a lot of Tinctures!
@Valikor We should probably wait to stat them, stones are less likely to change however. If the agility stat will be changing, then it may be necessary to readjust all of our dragon's agility once the update is implemented. That would be a lot of Tinctures!
@Valikor

I've signed up for a few places. I can probably do more, but I didn't want to grab too many.
@Valikor

I've signed up for a few places. I can probably do more, but I didn't want to grab too many.
@Valikor

As long as the effort is reflected in tickets, I am personally okay with having separate processes for earlier versus later leveled dragons(regarding the stat/stone question).

Why am I posting in the forums!?! I should be working!
@Valikor

As long as the effort is reflected in tickets, I am personally okay with having separate processes for earlier versus later leveled dragons(regarding the stat/stone question).

Why am I posting in the forums!?! I should be working!
UYU9v2z.jpg
@FeDog

We will be revising ticket levels to reflect the extra work involved for leveling unstatted, if we choose that route. :)

GET BACK TO WORK!!!! Slacking off on push prep for shame on both of us
@FeDog

We will be revising ticket levels to reflect the extra work involved for leveling unstatted, if we choose that route. :)

GET BACK TO WORK!!!! Slacking off on push prep for shame on both of us
20119.png20118.png
@Valikor

Just signed up to level a couple of future reps =) I also didn't want to sign up for too many, as I'd like to give others a chance to sign up for some, but I could definitely do a few more if needed. I agree that we should probably wait to fully stat and stone the dragons until it gets closer to the raffle, in case the Coli rewrite significantly changes what builds are optimal, but to confirm: all dragons in the Leveling subgroup and the Deluxe reps are getting one Ambush stone, right? Just wanted to confirm ahead of time, since I signed up to level one of the Deluxe reps for Shadow, and I don't want to get anything wrong!

I'm also cool with the idea of leveling the subspecies dragons to 10, with no stones. Leveling to 10 is really fast, I could probably level a pair to 10 in about an hour with my Mire Flyer. There are a lot of people signed up for leveling, so I think it's definitely something we could manage!
@Valikor

Just signed up to level a couple of future reps =) I also didn't want to sign up for too many, as I'd like to give others a chance to sign up for some, but I could definitely do a few more if needed. I agree that we should probably wait to fully stat and stone the dragons until it gets closer to the raffle, in case the Coli rewrite significantly changes what builds are optimal, but to confirm: all dragons in the Leveling subgroup and the Deluxe reps are getting one Ambush stone, right? Just wanted to confirm ahead of time, since I signed up to level one of the Deluxe reps for Shadow, and I don't want to get anything wrong!

I'm also cool with the idea of leveling the subspecies dragons to 10, with no stones. Leveling to 10 is really fast, I could probably level a pair to 10 in about an hour with my Mire Flyer. There are a lot of people signed up for leveling, so I think it's definitely something we could manage!
@Valikor Signed up to do a few, but I can definitely do more if needed. :) I'm also leaning towards wanting to stat them for leveling as it makes things much easier, but I do understand that the coli revamp is a real concern.
@Valikor Signed up to do a few, but I can definitely do more if needed. :) I'm also leaning towards wanting to stat them for leveling as it makes things much easier, but I do understand that the coli revamp is a real concern.
@Valikor

Was thinking there might be value in having both ticket/leveling strategies reflected - one for the early crew & one for if the revamp happens or the flight reps with less time. (Yep, looking at you Earth Reps. You, and your lusciously chocolate eyes.)

I have been bouncing between forums and spreadsheets this afternoon. So I will have to do double overtime to make it up. That some of my activities are prep related are NO excuse. I will have to go rub my nose in the Coli.
@Valikor

Was thinking there might be value in having both ticket/leveling strategies reflected - one for the early crew & one for if the revamp happens or the flight reps with less time. (Yep, looking at you Earth Reps. You, and your lusciously chocolate eyes.)

I have been bouncing between forums and spreadsheets this afternoon. So I will have to do double overtime to make it up. That some of my activities are prep related are NO excuse. I will have to go rub my nose in the Coli.
UYU9v2z.jpg
@Aedoria @korradorable

Thanks guys! We'll give some more time to have everyone sign up, and we'll go from there on everyone picking up some extra work. :)

Aedoria, the normal set will be getting at least one ambush, so you're safe there. I'd leave off the deluxe reps for now, until we get their entire build status setup. Please let me know if you provide ambush stones yourself so I can give you the appropriate tickets. Otherwise, we'll get those over to you.
@Aedoria @korradorable

Thanks guys! We'll give some more time to have everyone sign up, and we'll go from there on everyone picking up some extra work. :)

Aedoria, the normal set will be getting at least one ambush, so you're safe there. I'd leave off the deluxe reps for now, until we get their entire build status setup. Please let me know if you provide ambush stones yourself so I can give you the appropriate tickets. Otherwise, we'll get those over to you.
20119.png20118.png
@Valikor

I signed up for one normal set dragon, and one Deluxe rep. I'll be able to provide the Ambush stone for the normal set dragon myself.

I should be able to give the Deluxe rep their full set of stones, as well, once we decide on what builds they'll get, but I'll hold off for now like you suggested. Thanks for clearing that up for me =)
@Valikor

I signed up for one normal set dragon, and one Deluxe rep. I'll be able to provide the Ambush stone for the normal set dragon myself.

I should be able to give the Deluxe rep their full set of stones, as well, once we decide on what builds they'll get, but I'll hold off for now like you suggested. Thanks for clearing that up for me =)
@Valikor

I provided an ambush for mine.
@Valikor

I provided an ambush for mine.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 91 92