Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | SS2017 Leveling Hub
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92
Awesome!

I may not be able to help too much with this round of leveling. I have a few dragons that I need to power level, but if there are any remaining dragons to level once I'm done I'll hop right in! And of course I'll do my best to help out for all the other festivals. ^^
Awesome!

I may not be able to help too much with this round of leveling. I have a few dragons that I need to power level, but if there are any remaining dragons to level once I'm done I'll hop right in! And of course I'll do my best to help out for all the other festivals. ^^
@Vakilor

I could level one of the two ice reps who're left and I got a lot of time over the next two months because of the semester break. Does deluxe mean that they need to go to lvl 25? 15 is easy but 25 could take me a bit longer. However, levelling without stats or stones is no problem because I usually do that anyway...
@Vakilor

I could level one of the two ice reps who're left and I got a lot of time over the next two months because of the semester break. Does deluxe mean that they need to go to lvl 25? 15 is easy but 25 could take me a bit longer. However, levelling without stats or stones is no problem because I usually do that anyway...
@Vakilor

I can take the remaining Delux Ice rep. I'm happy to go to 25 with no stones or stats assigned, as that's what I do already with dragons I'm levelling to 25 to sell.
@Vakilor

I can take the remaining Delux Ice rep. I'm happy to go to 25 with no stones or stats assigned, as that's what I do already with dragons I'm levelling to 25 to sell.
@Valikor So we're supposed to get them as far as we can while leaving stats/stones untouched?
@Valikor So we're supposed to get them as far as we can while leaving stats/stones untouched?
Animated%20Lauren-sm_zpswflpqod1.pngSleeping%20Meroe_zpsgdmhbnxs.gifmaGQFx6.png
@Valikor Also, I just threw my name into random spots for leveling over the next year...I assume that's what I was supposed to do? I picked Water, Lightning, Shadow and one of the Ice extras just to get started, but I'll pop in if needed.

Edit: I see two people already claimed the ice extras! Oops! I'll just go remove my name. :P
@Valikor Also, I just threw my name into random spots for leveling over the next year...I assume that's what I was supposed to do? I picked Water, Lightning, Shadow and one of the Ice extras just to get started, but I'll pop in if needed.

Edit: I see two people already claimed the ice extras! Oops! I'll just go remove my name. :P
Animated%20Lauren-sm_zpswflpqod1.pngSleeping%20Meroe_zpsgdmhbnxs.gifmaGQFx6.png
@Valikor I have reserved some spots. Also Ice-E2 is now dormed by AetherDragon, not me.
@Valikor I have reserved some spots. Also Ice-E2 is now dormed by AetherDragon, not me.
OeWKpc9.png
[/url]
@Vakilor @kriski

I doubt the Coli revamp is going to do much to change the utility of the stones, or the kill power of eliminate in particular. All the announcements so far have focused on keyboard shortcuts, dragon glamping to foil bots, fixing the layout of venue choices as new ones are added, and tweaking the way dodge rates are impacted by agility stats. There is no published eta for the revamp and given how long the color rollout took, I wouldn't bet the farm it will be this year. Particularly, if the site anniversary comes and goes with no revamp.

If we want a pile of Earth Reps leveled in less than 21 days, they will need to be as helpful as possible. I personally don't like leveling lazy interns and even stat my fodder if I have to reboot the Coli. I will still help level if the group decides to do it that way, but I am delaying signing up for dragons until that decision is made, because I will level less individuals if they take longer to level and are more frustrating in the process. Also due to my flight's upcoming push, I have no time/space for anything right now but dragons destined for the Boss.
@Vakilor @kriski

I doubt the Coli revamp is going to do much to change the utility of the stones, or the kill power of eliminate in particular. All the announcements so far have focused on keyboard shortcuts, dragon glamping to foil bots, fixing the layout of venue choices as new ones are added, and tweaking the way dodge rates are impacted by agility stats. There is no published eta for the revamp and given how long the color rollout took, I wouldn't bet the farm it will be this year. Particularly, if the site anniversary comes and goes with no revamp.

If we want a pile of Earth Reps leveled in less than 21 days, they will need to be as helpful as possible. I personally don't like leveling lazy interns and even stat my fodder if I have to reboot the Coli. I will still help level if the group decides to do it that way, but I am delaying signing up for dragons until that decision is made, because I will level less individuals if they take longer to level and are more frustrating in the process. Also due to my flight's upcoming push, I have no time/space for anything right now but dragons destined for the Boss.
UYU9v2z.jpg
@Vakilor

I've been a bit out of it due to RL stuff - but I signed up for a couple of slots for leveling - and, just to double check,

I DO NOT level the Ice Flight Rep - who's a subspecies - which I am dorming, right? I've left them unnamed so that I don't accidentally grab them for leveling while in Coli.
@Vakilor

I've been a bit out of it due to RL stuff - but I signed up for a couple of slots for leveling - and, just to double check,

I DO NOT level the Ice Flight Rep - who's a subspecies - which I am dorming, right? I've left them unnamed so that I don't accidentally grab them for leveling while in Coli.
Thanks guys!!

@NumberZero @Grouchybeast

I have you down for the Deluxe ice reps. They'll need to go to 25. For now, if you can, please do their leveling without statting or stoning them. Ideally, please get them done within the next month (Before the Mistral Jamboree), and if you need to take a break from leveling, please let me know. :)

NumberZero - @PositiveOne has your rep, Ice-E1.
GrouchyBeast - @AetherDragon has your rep, Ice-E2

Dormers, can you please send the reps over to these levelers to start their training please?

@WitchyWriter

Just sign up for whenever you'll think you'll have the time to level a rep during the year. :) What you've done is great for now. Please level without stats/stone for now (Except for a single ambush stone on the normal reps.)

@FeDog

Understood! Thanks for the input :) We're just trying to think of all the possibilities that could happen between now and the raffle. We will probably be having a poll in the near future to decide if we will be stoning/statting the deluxe reps, because that needs to be finalized soon. I also don't have time to level right now because of the push lol so you're not alone
go lightning flight

@Turstrigo

Thanks!! I was going off of the dorming tab of the spreadsheet, but I've got it updated to AetherDragon now :)

@Texere

Correct! The idea's come up in the main hub on if we should level the subspecies dragons (one's already been leveled by mistake), but it's still up in the air. Please leave them untrained for now. Feel free to comment in the main hub if you think we should also level the subspecies.
Thanks guys!!

@NumberZero @Grouchybeast

I have you down for the Deluxe ice reps. They'll need to go to 25. For now, if you can, please do their leveling without statting or stoning them. Ideally, please get them done within the next month (Before the Mistral Jamboree), and if you need to take a break from leveling, please let me know. :)

NumberZero - @PositiveOne has your rep, Ice-E1.
GrouchyBeast - @AetherDragon has your rep, Ice-E2

Dormers, can you please send the reps over to these levelers to start their training please?

@WitchyWriter

Just sign up for whenever you'll think you'll have the time to level a rep during the year. :) What you've done is great for now. Please level without stats/stone for now (Except for a single ambush stone on the normal reps.)

@FeDog

Understood! Thanks for the input :) We're just trying to think of all the possibilities that could happen between now and the raffle. We will probably be having a poll in the near future to decide if we will be stoning/statting the deluxe reps, because that needs to be finalized soon. I also don't have time to level right now because of the push lol so you're not alone
go lightning flight

@Turstrigo

Thanks!! I was going off of the dorming tab of the spreadsheet, but I've got it updated to AetherDragon now :)

@Texere

Correct! The idea's come up in the main hub on if we should level the subspecies dragons (one's already been leveled by mistake), but it's still up in the air. Please leave them untrained for now. Feel free to comment in the main hub if you think we should also level the subspecies.
20119.png20118.png
I have also updated the front of the thread with the process we should be taking for leveling. Please take a look, and let me know what you think!
I have also updated the front of the thread with the process we should be taking for leveling. Please take a look, and let me know what you think!
20119.png20118.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92