Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | SS2017 Leveling Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92
I was suggested to add an Ambush, I believe by @kriski when I asked on the main post. When they're being offered up, I'm sure any stones and stats would be displayed or written for people to know what they're getting when they get it. Yes, it's a gift, but they're also choosing it.

I am also in favor of leaving the stats in case of update. However, we could offer Tinctures with the reps if people donated some - in case someone prefers Mire Flyer build over Glass Cannon - the stones would be the same.

I was suggested to add an Ambush, I believe by @kriski when I asked on the main post. When they're being offered up, I'm sure any stones and stats would be displayed or written for people to know what they're getting when they get it. Yes, it's a gift, but they're also choosing it.

I am also in favor of leaving the stats in case of update. However, we could offer Tinctures with the reps if people donated some - in case someone prefers Mire Flyer build over Glass Cannon - the stones would be the same.

xxNY7kO.pngZM8rHt3.png subspecies1_by_myserpentine-d9w4m9m.png
The Deluxe Reps should be tinctured and completely statted and stoned according to their build. That's one of the points of them. Yes, we run the risk of having "wasted" the tinctures, but compared to the entirety of the raffle that is peanuts. If the Coli overhaul happens before December, we can just tincture the Deluxe Reps again.

Subset A dragons don't get tinctured and no stat points are distributed. They only get an Ambush. And levelled to 15.

That's the state of the debate so far.
The Deluxe Reps should be tinctured and completely statted and stoned according to their build. That's one of the points of them. Yes, we run the risk of having "wasted" the tinctures, but compared to the entirety of the raffle that is peanuts. If the Coli overhaul happens before December, we can just tincture the Deluxe Reps again.

Subset A dragons don't get tinctured and no stat points are distributed. They only get an Ambush. And levelled to 15.

That's the state of the debate so far.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@kriski

Tinctures aren't too expensive (and IIRC there's supposed to be three free tinctures per players handed out when the coli changes go live). The stones are the risky part. At today's prices, stoning all the Delux Reps to a Culex coli farming build will cost ~430,000 each (Eliminate + 3xBerserker + 2xAmbush + Rally), and I think a Mire flyer is a bit extra. So that's getting on for 10 million treasure for 22 Delux reps, which could be made worthless by a revamp.

I think there's a very good chance that the coli revamp is going to at least severely nerf Eliminate. There's almost no point in a skill revamp if it doesn't, because at the moment the vast majority of attack stones are worthless.
@kriski

Tinctures aren't too expensive (and IIRC there's supposed to be three free tinctures per players handed out when the coli changes go live). The stones are the risky part. At today's prices, stoning all the Delux Reps to a Culex coli farming build will cost ~430,000 each (Eliminate + 3xBerserker + 2xAmbush + Rally), and I think a Mire flyer is a bit extra. So that's getting on for 10 million treasure for 22 Delux reps, which could be made worthless by a revamp.

I think there's a very good chance that the coli revamp is going to at least severely nerf Eliminate. There's almost no point in a skill revamp if it doesn't, because at the moment the vast majority of attack stones are worthless.
@Grouchybeast - thank you for this insight. So, would it be sensible to level the Deluxe dragons blank, leave all stats untouched and only put in one Ambush to eat up the 1-turn-bug? That would take A LOT longer than if the dragon could help past 17. Should we adjust the tickets for the higher levels to account for that?

Everybody here please, pitch in and share your thoughts. Thanks.

It's still undecided whether or not the subspecies dragons get levelled as well, so for the time being, just do Subset A to 15 and the Deluxes to 25. Thanks.
@Grouchybeast - thank you for this insight. So, would it be sensible to level the Deluxe dragons blank, leave all stats untouched and only put in one Ambush to eat up the 1-turn-bug? That would take A LOT longer than if the dragon could help past 17. Should we adjust the tickets for the higher levels to account for that?

Everybody here please, pitch in and share your thoughts. Thanks.

It's still undecided whether or not the subspecies dragons get levelled as well, so for the time being, just do Subset A to 15 and the Deluxes to 25. Thanks.
@kriski

I think if we decide to go that route we should adjust ticket prices higher. It's much more work to leave the stats untouched than to have the trainee help past 17.

Personally, I'm for leaving the stats untouched. I think there's a good chance we'll have the coli revamp out this year, and there's no telling what that'll do to our current useful coli builds. I really don't want to spend so much on the reps, and it's all undone by the time the raffle comes around, and we have to re-spend more to make them decent coli dragons again.

I can make a survey form if that'll help lol
@kriski

I think if we decide to go that route we should adjust ticket prices higher. It's much more work to leave the stats untouched than to have the trainee help past 17.

Personally, I'm for leaving the stats untouched. I think there's a good chance we'll have the coli revamp out this year, and there's no telling what that'll do to our current useful coli builds. I really don't want to spend so much on the reps, and it's all undone by the time the raffle comes around, and we have to re-spend more to make them decent coli dragons again.

I can make a survey form if that'll help lol
20119.png20118.png
@Valikor - I hadn't thought about the coli revamp until now. It was at the back of my mind that something would happen at some point. But not the likely implications for current builds. So, new modifiers: 1-10: x1 11-15: x1.5 16-20: x2.5 21-25: x3.5 [quote name="Levelling per Level"][columns] [b]Level 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25[/b] XXXXXXXX [nextcol] [b]Points 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24[/b] XXXXXXXX [nextcol] [b]Multiplier [color=brown]1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1[/color=brown] [color=grey]1.5 1.5 1.5 1.5 1.5[/color=grey] [color=orange]2.5 2.5 2.5 2.5 2.5[/color=orange] [color=blue]3.5 3.5 3.5 3.5 3.5[color=blue][/b] XXXXXXXX [nextcol] [b]Tickets [color=brown]1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9[/color=brown] [color=grey]15 17 18 20 21[/color=grey] [color=orange]38 40 43 45 48[/color=orange] [color=blue]70 74 77 81 84[/color=blue][/b] XXXXXXXX [/columns][/quote]
@Valikor - I hadn't thought about the coli revamp until now. It was at the back of my mind that something would happen at some point. But not the likely implications for current builds.

So, new modifiers:

1-10: x1
11-15: x1.5
16-20: x2.5
21-25: x3.5

Levelling per Level wrote:
Level

XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXX
Multiplier

XXXXXXXX
Tickets

XXXXXXXX
@kriski

I think those are good. :) Are we moving to just an ambush (or two maybe, on the deluxe reps) then instead of full stoning? Or did we want to discuss the possibility of offering to stone the deluxe reps when people win them in the raffle? People may still want to donate stones for tickets, and we could have them in reserve.
@kriski

I think those are good. :) Are we moving to just an ambush (or two maybe, on the deluxe reps) then instead of full stoning? Or did we want to discuss the possibility of offering to stone the deluxe reps when people win them in the raffle? People may still want to donate stones for tickets, and we could have them in reserve.
20119.png20118.png
-pinglist was here-

Alright y'all. I have updated the spreadsheet with all of the reps we are currently going to level (all of subset A, plus the deluxe reps) for planning purposes. So, here's what I'd like to happen in the next few days.

Claim a spot on the spreadsheet to start a particular rep's training

Ideally, I would like to have a particular festival's reps leveled two months after that festival has passed. With how many trainers we have, we should be able to pass the reps around enough to get them to level 15 or 25 in 60 days or so. The Earth reps will only have a month to get leveled, so I would not like to have any dragons that are still waiting to be leveled very far by the time we roll around to November's festival. As a side note, there are three Ice reps that have not been claimed for leveling. Please consider taking on one of those first, if you can.

By claiming in advance, we can have trainers start training when they know they will have time to do so. We might also be able to give the dormers a little more time to find a dorm for that dragon if they can be sent straight to the leveler for training instead of to their dorm to wait for training.

Spreadsheet for level tracking

Comment on the main hub about the possibility of also training the subspecies set of dragons to level 10

One dragon was accidentally leveled to 10, and we would like for things to be uniform for the raffle. This will mean many more chance to earn tickets for the raffle, as there are 40+ more dragons to level, but it is an extra workload we may not have been expecting.

Continue to comment here on your views about leveling the reps without statting and stoning them.

The possibility of the now Coli revamp being released before the raffle has been brought up in discussion a few times. We do not want to go through all this trouble to stone and stat the reps (spending time and funds) and then have the reps be much less useful to their winners because of it. kriski has offered updated ticket levels to show how this what it would be worth if we pursue this route, because it will be harder training than having the deluxe reps helping out during their training.

I will be updating the front page with our current ticket levels and processes later today, and we can go from there.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns, or if you are having trouble with the spreadsheet.
-pinglist was here-

Alright y'all. I have updated the spreadsheet with all of the reps we are currently going to level (all of subset A, plus the deluxe reps) for planning purposes. So, here's what I'd like to happen in the next few days.

Claim a spot on the spreadsheet to start a particular rep's training

Ideally, I would like to have a particular festival's reps leveled two months after that festival has passed. With how many trainers we have, we should be able to pass the reps around enough to get them to level 15 or 25 in 60 days or so. The Earth reps will only have a month to get leveled, so I would not like to have any dragons that are still waiting to be leveled very far by the time we roll around to November's festival. As a side note, there are three Ice reps that have not been claimed for leveling. Please consider taking on one of those first, if you can.

By claiming in advance, we can have trainers start training when they know they will have time to do so. We might also be able to give the dormers a little more time to find a dorm for that dragon if they can be sent straight to the leveler for training instead of to their dorm to wait for training.

Spreadsheet for level tracking

Comment on the main hub about the possibility of also training the subspecies set of dragons to level 10

One dragon was accidentally leveled to 10, and we would like for things to be uniform for the raffle. This will mean many more chance to earn tickets for the raffle, as there are 40+ more dragons to level, but it is an extra workload we may not have been expecting.

Continue to comment here on your views about leveling the reps without statting and stoning them.

The possibility of the now Coli revamp being released before the raffle has been brought up in discussion a few times. We do not want to go through all this trouble to stone and stat the reps (spending time and funds) and then have the reps be much less useful to their winners because of it. kriski has offered updated ticket levels to show how this what it would be worth if we pursue this route, because it will be harder training than having the deluxe reps helping out during their training.

I will be updating the front page with our current ticket levels and processes later today, and we can go from there.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns, or if you are having trouble with the spreadsheet.
20119.png20118.png
@Valikor

I'll take on #30344466, but I'd like to start next week, if possible. I'll have the dragon to level 15 easily n that week or even level 25 if that's desired.
@Valikor

I'll take on #30344466, but I'd like to start next week, if possible. I'll have the dragon to level 15 easily n that week or even level 25 if that's desired.
24g3RZs.png_________f6tJHhG.png9mNFxmr.pngik9FTzc.pngUeE49wQ.png_________24g3RZs.png
@Chrisondra

Thank you!! Starting next week is fine if that's when you have time :)
That's one of the normal reps, so they only have to go up the level 15.
@Chrisondra

Thank you!! Starting next week is fine if that's when you have time :)
That's one of the normal reps, so they only have to go up the level 15.
20119.png20118.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92