Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore HUB (SS2017 Advent Calendar)
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 59
@wintercreek

C4 will work just fine
@wintercreek

C4 will work just fine
wishlist
@Wintercreek
What would the due date be for the plague reps? I could pick one of them up (or one of the others if needed), but I would not be able to complete the lore until December due to NaNoWriMo.

Or I could just wait until the Earth reps have been chosen and just lore for one of them, but I kind of need a break from NaNo lol.
@Wintercreek
What would the due date be for the plague reps? I could pick one of them up (or one of the others if needed), but I would not be able to complete the lore until December due to NaNoWriMo.

Or I could just wait until the Earth reps have been chosen and just lore for one of them, but I kind of need a break from NaNo lol.
CC16.gif pastcat.png
@Crescentstar711, ah, so you did lol. My apologies, he should not have been on the list!
@Crescentstar711, ah, so you did lol. My apologies, he should not have been on the list!
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@Chrisondra - Shadow E2 is now yours! Thanks for stepping up for her lore!

@Crescentstar711 - How would you feel about taking on the Halloween Reps as a pair? If not just the Male is fine :)

@KaiMalut - Lightning C1 is yours :)

@basicblack1986 - Plague E2 is now yours!

@Pard - how do you feel about Plague C1?

@BlackSherruk - Certainly! We'd love to have you :) Shadow C3 is now yours!

@hippogriff412 - Fire C4 has been assigned to you ^.^

@PastCat - Does Plague C4 speak to you as a writer? :)

The deadline for all this Lore would be December 15th. If that doesn't work for you please let me know!

Don't forget the guidelines for your dragons! They can be found on the front page :)
@Chrisondra - Shadow E2 is now yours! Thanks for stepping up for her lore!

@Crescentstar711 - How would you feel about taking on the Halloween Reps as a pair? If not just the Male is fine :)

@KaiMalut - Lightning C1 is yours :)

@basicblack1986 - Plague E2 is now yours!

@Pard - how do you feel about Plague C1?

@BlackSherruk - Certainly! We'd love to have you :) Shadow C3 is now yours!

@hippogriff412 - Fire C4 has been assigned to you ^.^

@PastCat - Does Plague C4 speak to you as a writer? :)

The deadline for all this Lore would be December 15th. If that doesn't work for you please let me know!

Don't forget the guidelines for your dragons! They can be found on the front page :)
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@Wintercreek
Do their stories have to cross? Or perhaps mesh in some way? I already wrote the lore for the male but I can put something similar together for the lady =)
@Wintercreek
Do their stories have to cross? Or perhaps mesh in some way? I already wrote the lore for the male but I can put something similar together for the lady =)
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711, they wouldn't have to, but you are certainly welcome to have them correspond and it's a fun touch as they are going as a pair, but whatever works best for you is good!
@Crescentstar711, they wouldn't have to, but you are certainly welcome to have them correspond and it's a fun touch as they are going as a pair, but whatever works best for you is good!
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@Wintercreek Sure, I'll take Plague C1! I'll get it done asap.
@Wintercreek Sure, I'll take Plague C1! I'll get it done asap.
@Wintercreek

I've sent in Deluxe E2 and I'm claiming Plague C-2 as my next assignment!! I can out the lore directly into her bio, as I'm hosting her, and I'll send the lore your way as usual for approval as well :)
@Wintercreek

I've sent in Deluxe E2 and I'm claiming Plague C-2 as my next assignment!! I can out the lore directly into her bio, as I'm hosting her, and I'll send the lore your way as usual for approval as well :)
tumblr_p4pn5cGNiP1t5ymx8o1_500.png
@Wintercreek Done with Plague C1 and sent it to you!
@Wintercreek Done with Plague C1 and sent it to you!
@Wintercreek If no one else has claimed her, I'd love to write for Halloween-F! Pinging you just in case I missed someone's claim before I start.
@Wintercreek If no one else has claimed her, I'd love to write for Halloween-F! Pinging you just in case I missed someone's claim before I start.
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 59