Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Kahoot club thing?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Did I hear the magic word prizes?
Did I hear the magic word prizes?
Mg9qSuP.gif
@Tavvy

please add me

I love kahoot! it's awesome

and prizes. those are cool, too!
@Tavvy

please add me

I love kahoot! it's awesome

and prizes. those are cool, too!

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
I'd love a ping!
I'd love a ping!
Someone might have asked before... But what is a 'kahoot'?
Someone might have asked before... But what is a 'kahoot'?
505_c3432b0010a110c1_I.gifhoundoom.png 1472_b70e491bce5590a4_I.gif
I'm 9 hours ahead of FR. Used to be Swiftpaw99
oh man yes
oh man yes
@Faedora [quote name="LaurelOfTheRain" date="2017-01-30 07:03:52" ] For those of you who are confused with what Kahoot is: Kahoot is an interactive quiz-taking site that can be made by teachers for the students to use for reviews (for the most part; sometimes tests are taken through here). Students will use their devices to access the website while their teacher displays the joining code on the board (via projector or SMART board). Once the students put in the code, they will have to type a name for themselves. Fortunately, you can click on the names displayed on the board / on the teacher's side to remove students with inappropriate names. Once everybody has properly put in the code in, the teacher clicks the start button. The first question will appear on the board with the question and answer choices, but will only appear with symbols on the student's device. There's also a time limit. Here's an example: Which deity rules the Tangled Wood? square - Tidelord triangle - Shadowbinder rhombus - Lightweaver hexagon - Plaguebinder student's phone: square triangle rhombus hexagon They tap "triangle" for Shadowbinder within the time limit (set by the teacher depending on the difficulty of the question). On the teacher's board, the answer will be shown, along with the # of students who picked each answer. [/quote] [s]The pinglist has been updated up to here! I thought this thread was dead and I kinda forgot about it...[/s]
@Faedora
LaurelOfTheRain wrote on 2017-01-30 07:03:52:
For those of you who are confused with what Kahoot is:

Kahoot is an interactive quiz-taking site that can be made by teachers for the students to use for reviews (for the most part; sometimes tests are taken through here). Students will use their devices to access the website while their teacher displays the joining code on the board (via projector or SMART board). Once the students put in the code, they will have to type a name for themselves. Fortunately, you can click on the names displayed on the board / on the teacher's side to remove students with inappropriate names. Once everybody has properly put in the code in, the teacher clicks the start button. The first question will appear on the board with the question and answer choices, but will only appear with symbols on the student's device. There's also a time limit. Here's an example:

Which deity rules the Tangled Wood?
square - Tidelord
triangle - Shadowbinder
rhombus - Lightweaver
hexagon - Plaguebinder

student's phone:
square
triangle
rhombus
hexagon

They tap "triangle" for Shadowbinder within the time limit (set by the teacher depending on the difficulty of the question). On the teacher's board, the answer will be shown, along with the # of students who picked each answer.

The pinglist has been updated up to here! I thought this thread was dead and I kinda forgot about it...
AXFBrIx.png
Sign me up, this would be awesome
Sign me up, this would be awesome
But that’s KAYAYAYAYAYDAYS lie isn’t it?
Form Voltron!:http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2364225
@Tavvy

Thank you! Oh I remember doing something like this in middle school! It's very fun so add me to the pinglist? :D
@Tavvy

Thank you! Oh I remember doing something like this in middle school! It's very fun so add me to the pinglist? :D
505_c3432b0010a110c1_I.gifhoundoom.png 1472_b70e491bce5590a4_I.gif
I'm 9 hours ahead of FR. Used to be Swiftpaw99
@Tavvy

Please add me to the pinglist!
@Tavvy

Please add me to the pinglist!
3tv54TN.gif any pronouns!
likes invader zim, MOTHER series, and cookie run
i draw sometimes
cat enthusiast

8SzUkvf.pngtumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif wb8OgnW.pngWOf8bvG.png
I love Kahoot! I’d also love a ping for this :)
I love Kahoot! I’d also love a ping for this :)
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10