Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Kahoot club thing?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Woop I'd love to be pinged!
Woop I'd love to be pinged!
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
Everyone up to this point has been added to the pinglist.
Surprised this is such a popular idea lol
Everyone up to this point has been added to the pinglist.
Surprised this is such a popular idea lol
AXFBrIx.png
I'm always ready for Kahoot, always. ping me please!
I'm always ready for Kahoot, always. ping me please!
ice.gif
frostwalkers #90489
- she/her | lesbian | 21+
- double check your pings please!
- adoptables | coli challenges | projects
tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
@Tavvy

can i be on the pinglist too plz?
@Tavvy

can i be on the pinglist too plz?
rSJg2ds.jpgezykfzF.jpg
I'm sorry but I don't know what the heck a Kahoot is!! Do you think you could enlighten me? I might be interested!
I'm sorry but I don't know what the heck a Kahoot is!! Do you think you could enlighten me? I might be interested!
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
[quote name="LaurelOfTheRain" date=2017-01-30 07:03:52] For those of you who are confused with what Kahoot is: Kahoot is an interactive quiz-taking site that can be made by teachers for the students to use for reviews (for the most part; sometimes tests are taken through here). Students will use their devices to access the website while their teacher displays the joining code on the board (via projector or SMART board). Once the students put in the code, they will have to type a name for themselves. Fortunately, you can click on the names displayed on the board / on the teacher's side to remove students with inappropriate names. Once everybody has properly put in the code in, the teacher clicks the start button. The first question will appear on the board with the question and answer choices, but will only appear with symbols on the student's device. There's also a time limit. Here's an example: Which deity rules the Tangled Wood? square - Tidelord triangle - Shadowbinder rhombus - Lightweaver hexagon - Plaguebinder student's phone: square triangle rhombus hexagon They tap "triangle" for Shadowbinder within the time limit (set by the teacher depending on the difficulty of the question). On the teacher's board, the answer will be shown, along with the # of students who picked each answer. [/quote] @MollyMerula
LaurelOfTheRain wrote on 2017-01-30:
For those of you who are confused with what Kahoot is:

Kahoot is an interactive quiz-taking site that can be made by teachers for the students to use for reviews (for the most part; sometimes tests are taken through here). Students will use their devices to access the website while their teacher displays the joining code on the board (via projector or SMART board). Once the students put in the code, they will have to type a name for themselves. Fortunately, you can click on the names displayed on the board / on the teacher's side to remove students with inappropriate names. Once everybody has properly put in the code in, the teacher clicks the start button. The first question will appear on the board with the question and answer choices, but will only appear with symbols on the student's device. There's also a time limit. Here's an example:

Which deity rules the Tangled Wood?
square - Tidelord
triangle - Shadowbinder
rhombus - Lightweaver
hexagon - Plaguebinder

student's phone:
square
triangle
rhombus
hexagon

They tap "triangle" for Shadowbinder within the time limit (set by the teacher depending on the difficulty of the question). On the teacher's board, the answer will be shown, along with the # of students who picked each answer.

@MollyMerula
AXFBrIx.png
@Tavvy ahh, thank you!! I hadn't read past the first page :'D
@Tavvy ahh, thank you!! I hadn't read past the first page :'D
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
@Tavvy
Could I be put on the pinglist? This sounds awesome!
@Tavvy
Could I be put on the pinglist? This sounds awesome!
TyYgOYZ.png Hey, one of these days
We'll all get by
Don't be afraid
Don't fall in line

- Mac Miller - Blue World (explicit)
FR+2 - Boss Quest - Ping @Virtualhel
...What the hecky is a Kahoot?...
...What the hecky is a Kahoot?...
i'd love to be pinged!
i'd love to be pinged!
xulc4O8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10