Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lace Apparel Updates + Previews
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
The Flower & Lace set is an ongoing series of updates in our status box. We'll be capping it off with a live update on the front page at the beginning of the coming week. This is such a complicated update to put in the status box, so we are using this topic to list the locations and providing previews for each of the colors. [br][br][size=4][b]Treasure Marketplace Apparel[/b][/size] New lacy adornments found in the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=market]treasure marketplace[/url]: [center][item=antique lace headpiece][item=antique lace collar] [item=buttercup lace headpiece][item=buttercup lace collar] [item=sepia lace headpiece][item=sepia lace collar] [item=ash lace headpiece][item=ash lace collar] [item=sweetheart lace headpiece][item=sweetheart lace collar][/center] [br][br][size=4][b]Gem Marketplace Apparel[/b][/size] New lacy adornments found in the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=market&page=11&tab=app&type=1]gem marketplace[/url]: [center][item=pastel lace headpiece][item=pastel lace collar] [item=moonlight lace headpiece][item=moonlight lace collar][/center] [br][br][size=4][b]Swipp Swap Stand Apparel[/b][/size] New possible trades for [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/swipp]Swipp's Swap Stand[/url]: [center][item=black lace headpiece][item=black lace collar][/center]
The Flower & Lace set is an ongoing series of updates in our status box. We'll be capping it off with a live update on the front page at the beginning of the coming week. This is such a complicated update to put in the status box, so we are using this topic to list the locations and providing previews for each of the colors.

Treasure Marketplace Apparel
New lacy adornments found in the treasure marketplace:
Antique Lace Headpiece Antique Lace Collar
Buttercup Lace Headpiece Buttercup Lace Collar
Sepia Lace Headpiece Sepia Lace Collar
Ash Lace Headpiece Ash Lace Collar
Sweetheart Lace Headpiece Sweetheart Lace Collar

Gem Marketplace Apparel
New lacy adornments found in the gem marketplace:
Pastel Lace Headpiece Pastel Lace Collar
Moonlight Lace Headpiece Moonlight Lace Collar

Swipp Swap Stand Apparel
New possible trades for Swipp's Swap Stand:
Black Lace Headpiece Black Lace Collar
God I love this set
God I love this set
AQ7Vzkz.gif
+3 hours ahead of flight rising
probably at work or asleep

infertile imperial auction | some other link
!!!
!!!
KtLTLcK.png
    N e m o r a
fr +3
g1 sales
:0 This is awesome!
:0 This is awesome!
Oh!

Edit: YES!!! Commented on first page, finally!
Oh!

Edit: YES!!! Commented on first page, finally!
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
Nice
Nice
jKNxJDc.png 93911943.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
purdy
purdy
DD2iqkM.png
nice!
nice!
terrariums_by_pinkpprince-d6xcxfp.gif
Is it just me or do the collars not seem to fully wrap around coatl male's necks?
Is it just me or do the collars not seem to fully wrap around coatl male's necks?
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
Yessss! I'm so pumped to see the rest of this set! And I'm glad it was moved to a real post, it was a little overwhelming in the status box haha.
Yessss! I'm so pumped to see the rest of this set! And I'm glad it was moved to a real post, it was a little overwhelming in the status box haha.
Sign_2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25