Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 280 281
I have never done one of these before, but hopefully it will help motivate me to actually work on my lore. I know it's a little late today, but I want to finish my clan lore. I'm so close, I just have to finish up a paragraph, but have had no motivation so hopefully this will do it.
I have never done one of these before, but hopefully it will help motivate me to actually work on my lore. I know it's a little late today, but I want to finish my clan lore. I'm so close, I just have to finish up a paragraph, but have had no motivation so hopefully this will do it.
Since I'm finally going to attempt to write some dang lore for my dragons, I'll put a comment here for reference.
Since I'm finally going to attempt to write some dang lore for my dragons, I'll put a comment here for reference.
DNsZOzK.png
Pfft, somehow school has killed me enough to the point that not only did I forget to work on a commission but I forgot today was a LWD haha

I'm not super hopeful but maybe I can do some of my own dragons' lore today!
Pfft, somehow school has killed me enough to the point that not only did I forget to work on a commission but I forgot today was a LWD haha

I'm not super hopeful but maybe I can do some of my own dragons' lore today!
celine%20sig.gif
I wrote a bit for Bubonic's bio today. He's my plague rep. Not much, just a paragraph, but it's a start.
I wrote a bit for Bubonic's bio today. He's my plague rep. Not much, just a paragraph, but it's a start.
kXpNHpy.pngKdK3h1K.png
sFMScix.png
She/Her or They/Them
FR+2
Shadow Rep Breeding Project

Hey, everyone! Coming to you over the distant sounds of the uproar over the new lorebooks, this is your reminder ping - tomorrow, March 14th, is a Lore Whining Day!

Not gonna lie, I am 1000% loving the new lorebooks except for the fact that they're all hecking cliffhangers asdfghjkl. All the new characters, all the new mysteries, all the new flight culture tidbits, it's great. I'm super excited to see what the admins have planned for Light and Water in the next two days!

My "clan" isn't in Sornieth proper, so the events of these stories won't affect them directly, but I definitely plan on seeing what I can do to incorporate some of the new information, just for the heck of it. It is fun to roll with canon sometimes, even if most of the time I toss it right out the window in favor of my usual shenanigans, haha. Anyone else plan on doing (or have already done) some incorporating themselves? How "canon" are the lorebooks to your clan/lore in that case? Anyone just planning on ignoring them and continuing on as usual?

Personal goals for the day: SERIOUS CRACK-DOWN ON THE LORE TO-DO LIST. IT'S TIME TO GET STUFF DONE.
  • Figure out a basic event timeline for a general overview.
  • Figure out a rougher event timeline that's thrown together with as much information as I can manage.
  • Figure out the specifics of how my city's Captain of the Guard got his position (and all that that entails).
  • Fill in a bunch of holes about how the city functions and why certain things are what they are.
  • Notably: figure out the people in charge of various stuff.
  • Incorporate (some of) the events of the lorebooks somewhere in the timeline.
  • Put together a rough draft for a future lore thread???
  • Aaaaaand get some basic lore for my two new 40mil near miss dragons, Legato and Nonpareil.
And it's spring break and I have no other obligations, so... *cracks knuckles* Yeah, I'm gonna be productive as heck today. >:D

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Alicio @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @Pyrolusite @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @RainyJackalope @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CheetahCat @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @ilimati @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Averis @agateflame @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Shrine @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @Karika @RingsofSaturn @AnacondaMiracle @vampaneze @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @slp0001 @Starrlight @Einstakur @elsendor @DivineRight @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @Vocalist @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @auroshen @EverAutumn @casuallySleepy @Cronch @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @ThystLodagi @waywardCarousel @GhostlyJasper @SilverFoxDemon @MurEyeUh @anandapanda @Olkai @SparkyLurkdragon @RedlaSunShowers @KennyMcCormick @Melova @glitterdusted @Quinineer @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @Ciinna @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @hyung @Rutile @AbyssalKing @Windshear @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @sugarcube @Amut @Poiichy @SaintPepsi @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain @Demesne @Kerriganne @avianmalware @Nightshades @Rocwylde @Sky93 @Killunia @OverTheWolf @Generation @GhostFlowers @Leun @NightRising @Rainbowlight @CR0 @Rexcaliburr @Geckoe @briestarr @GrinningWolf24 @LS299 @Ithika @Vulcanatus @DraigTeg @Petall @Talismarr @StormyDragon @IvyKirax @Cazrel @Cinderfire @VulpixSerpens @Astereae @MythNomer @Rowlets @Cay @DemonKid @nappez @BallisticBoffin @Kuusouka @Reiyn @SilvestrisDream @Reanimated @Hyacindy @Cybertron @Geminisun @Helbram @FoxyCipher @Kattata @MelanieScribbles @CassieRose @perifinite @ZenithNadir @logical @YuuNishinoya @Gusted @Parazonium @Redsand @lilastar @Gretthol @shiimada @Facieux @marknuuuttttt @nebulavery @Mustahsin @Superbia @septarianflare @Tauress @BlackSherruk @ChristineDaae @SnoringHyena @Copierthief @Stormster @LightHelco @Pufferheart @AthenaCorvus @PastCat @PhoenixMiko @ladylilitu @FireStarter007 @MythicalViper @Shleedelie @suncodex @mnkn10 @DragonWolfie @Hokayse @Biuret @StarlitFire @RicochetRomance @Octopodes @gloria956

Hey, everyone! Coming to you over the distant sounds of the uproar over the new lorebooks, this is your reminder ping - tomorrow, March 14th, is a Lore Whining Day!

Not gonna lie, I am 1000% loving the new lorebooks except for the fact that they're all hecking cliffhangers asdfghjkl. All the new characters, all the new mysteries, all the new flight culture tidbits, it's great. I'm super excited to see what the admins have planned for Light and Water in the next two days!

My "clan" isn't in Sornieth proper, so the events of these stories won't affect them directly, but I definitely plan on seeing what I can do to incorporate some of the new information, just for the heck of it. It is fun to roll with canon sometimes, even if most of the time I toss it right out the window in favor of my usual shenanigans, haha. Anyone else plan on doing (or have already done) some incorporating themselves? How "canon" are the lorebooks to your clan/lore in that case? Anyone just planning on ignoring them and continuing on as usual?

Personal goals for the day: SERIOUS CRACK-DOWN ON THE LORE TO-DO LIST. IT'S TIME TO GET STUFF DONE.
  • Figure out a basic event timeline for a general overview.
  • Figure out a rougher event timeline that's thrown together with as much information as I can manage.
  • Figure out the specifics of how my city's Captain of the Guard got his position (and all that that entails).
  • Fill in a bunch of holes about how the city functions and why certain things are what they are.
  • Notably: figure out the people in charge of various stuff.
  • Incorporate (some of) the events of the lorebooks somewhere in the timeline.
  • Put together a rough draft for a future lore thread???
  • Aaaaaand get some basic lore for my two new 40mil near miss dragons, Legato and Nonpareil.
And it's spring break and I have no other obligations, so... *cracks knuckles* Yeah, I'm gonna be productive as heck today. >:D

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Alicio @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @Pyrolusite @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @RainyJackalope @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CheetahCat @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @ilimati @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Averis @agateflame @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Shrine @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @Karika @RingsofSaturn @AnacondaMiracle @vampaneze @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @slp0001 @Starrlight @Einstakur @elsendor @DivineRight @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @Vocalist @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @auroshen @EverAutumn @casuallySleepy @Cronch @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @ThystLodagi @waywardCarousel @GhostlyJasper @SilverFoxDemon @MurEyeUh @anandapanda @Olkai @SparkyLurkdragon @RedlaSunShowers @KennyMcCormick @Melova @glitterdusted @Quinineer @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @Ciinna @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @hyung @Rutile @AbyssalKing @Windshear @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @sugarcube @Amut @Poiichy @SaintPepsi @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain @Demesne @Kerriganne @avianmalware @Nightshades @Rocwylde @Sky93 @Killunia @OverTheWolf @Generation @GhostFlowers @Leun @NightRising @Rainbowlight @CR0 @Rexcaliburr @Geckoe @briestarr @GrinningWolf24 @LS299 @Ithika @Vulcanatus @DraigTeg @Petall @Talismarr @StormyDragon @IvyKirax @Cazrel @Cinderfire @VulpixSerpens @Astereae @MythNomer @Rowlets @Cay @DemonKid @nappez @BallisticBoffin @Kuusouka @Reiyn @SilvestrisDream @Reanimated @Hyacindy @Cybertron @Geminisun @Helbram @FoxyCipher @Kattata @MelanieScribbles @CassieRose @perifinite @ZenithNadir @logical @YuuNishinoya @Gusted @Parazonium @Redsand @lilastar @Gretthol @shiimada @Facieux @marknuuuttttt @nebulavery @Mustahsin @Superbia @septarianflare @Tauress @BlackSherruk @ChristineDaae @SnoringHyena @Copierthief @Stormster @LightHelco @Pufferheart @AthenaCorvus @PastCat @PhoenixMiko @ladylilitu @FireStarter007 @MythicalViper @Shleedelie @suncodex @mnkn10 @DragonWolfie @Hokayse @Biuret @StarlitFire @RicochetRomance @Octopodes @gloria956
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
I will implement some cannon (Furnace clans being more focused on blacksmith work and the origin of a new isle) some other i wont (railways...) But wont do until the last lorebook is out and -hopefully- the map revamp is done.

For this 14th i will be finishing Yafim`s Bio which is currently placed Here to avoid messing with the first code.
I will implement some cannon (Furnace clans being more focused on blacksmith work and the origin of a new isle) some other i wont (railways...) But wont do until the last lorebook is out and -hopefully- the map revamp is done.

For this 14th i will be finishing Yafim`s Bio which is currently placed Here to avoid messing with the first code.
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Elisse so i remember this
@Elisse so i remember this
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
@After I'd love to be on the pinglist!

Things I'm gonna do:
  • Get my thread up and ready
  • Lore for Bakara and Jaz
  • Figure out what to do with Apocalyptic Happenings
  • Get them roles figured out
@After I'd love to be on the pinglist!

Things I'm gonna do:
  • Get my thread up and ready
  • Lore for Bakara and Jaz
  • Figure out what to do with Apocalyptic Happenings
  • Get them roles figured out
VcAHTrL.png
@Lisylla - Added! c:
@Lisylla - Added! c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
I've been busy with school so I haven't gotten around to reading all the lorebooks :( There's a weird expository something about their writing style that makes my brain refuse to focus on them, which doesn't help either... I'm excited that ley lines are canon now though, that has a lot of fun lore potential.

If I have time tomorrow, I'll try to write out Marjoram's bio. She used to be a ley line surveyor, but now spends most of her time aggressively cooking for these godsdamned carnivores with no appreciation for the culinary arts.
I've been busy with school so I haven't gotten around to reading all the lorebooks :( There's a weird expository something about their writing style that makes my brain refuse to focus on them, which doesn't help either... I'm excited that ley lines are canon now though, that has a lot of fun lore potential.

If I have time tomorrow, I'll try to write out Marjoram's bio. She used to be a ley line surveyor, but now spends most of her time aggressively cooking for these godsdamned carnivores with no appreciation for the culinary arts.
C5V5o0z.png
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 280 281