Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 280 281
@After No problem, it's awesome! I'd be tempted to try and come up with a similar layout for some of my dragons!

While I have worked on any specific projects lately, i'm trying to organize many aspects of my life and am attempting a project planner/tracker for FR as well to help me get my lore and gene projects back on track!
@After No problem, it's awesome! I'd be tempted to try and come up with a similar layout for some of my dragons!

While I have worked on any specific projects lately, i'm trying to organize many aspects of my life and am attempting a project planner/tracker for FR as well to help me get my lore and gene projects back on track!
earthshieldr.png
@After May I be added to the pinglist? Sometimes I need a kick to actually remember what I was supposed to be writing, haha.
@After May I be added to the pinglist? Sometimes I need a kick to actually remember what I was supposed to be writing, haha.
celine%20sig.gif
@ladylilitu - Added! c:
@ladylilitu - Added! c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Can I be added to the pinglist?
Can I be added to the pinglist?
Join Lore Buddies! -- tiny little writing shop
@FireStarter007 - Added! ovo
@FireStarter007 - Added! ovo
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.

How 'bout those new genes, eh? Almost to midweek, and almost to the Crystalline Gala! With the end of January drawing ever closer, this is your reminder ping - tomorrow, January 24th, is a Lore Whining Day!

Story time! So, last LWD I was actually productive for once, and I decided that Takara and Axel would be adorable cinnamon roll boyfriends, so on and so forth. In the process of looking up writing tips, I recently stumbled across an OTP prompt tumblr with a bunch of different prompts - like 700+ pages of prompts for OTPs, OT3+s, romantic themes, platonic themes, ace themes, AU themes, etc. - and it was a gold mine. So many ideas for Takara and Axel to go do adorable mushy things or fun nonsensical things, and a bunch of ideas for my non-FR pairings and OTPs, too! Not all of them made any sense, but it was certainly fun to think about. So that leads into today's topic: OTPs and relationships!

What's your clan's OTP (or OT3+)? In terms of the dragons you ship most, or the dragons that your other dragons ship most, or both! How does your clan feel about different relationships? Do they hold to monogamous relationships, or is polygamy permitted in some form? Is there anyone who's constantly "on-again, off-again"? Any particularly long-lasting relationships within your clan? Anyone who's aromantic and/or asexual and is just fine doing their own thing? Which dragon is most likely to give the best relationship advice? Which dragon is out to give bad relationship advice?

Personal goals for today: Takara and Axel fluff probably, adding some tidbits for various dragons here and there, and working on a miscellaneous info bio starter prompt form thing.

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Alicio @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @Pyrolusite @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @RainyJackalope @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CheetahCat @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @ilimati @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Averis @agateflame @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Shrine @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @Karika @RingsofSaturn @AnacondaMiracle @vampaneze @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @slp0001 @Starrlight @Einstakur @elsendor @DivineRight @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @Vocalist @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @auroshen @Kitiara @casuallySleepy @Cronch @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @ThystLodagi @waywardCarousel @GhostlyJasper @SilverFoxDemon @MurEyeUh @anandapanda @Olkai @SparkyLurkdragon @RedlaSunShowers @KennyMcCormick @Melova @glitterdusted @Quinineer @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @Ciinna @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @hyung @Rutile @AbyssalKing @Windshear @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @sugarcube @Amut @Poiichy @SaintPepsi @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain @Demesne @Kerriganne @avianmalware @Nightshades @Rocwylde @Sky93 @Killunia @OverTheWolf @Generation @GhostFlowers @Leun @NightRising @Rainbowlight @CR0 @Rexcaliburr @Geckoe @briestarr @GrinningWolf24 @LS299 @Ithika @Vulcanatus @DraigTeg @Petall @Talismarr @StormyDragon @IvyKirax @Cazrel @Cinderfire @VulpixSerpens @Astereae @MythNomer @Rowlets @Cay @DemonKid @nappez @BallisticBoffin @Kuusouka @Reiyn @SilvestrisDream @Reanimated @Hyacindy @Cybertron @Geminisun @Helbram @FoxyCipher @Kattata @MelanieScribbles @CassieRose @perifinite @ZenithNadir @logical @YuuNishinoya @Gusted @Parazonium @TheDragonEmperor @lilastar @Gretthol @shiimada @Facieux @marknuuuttttt @nebulavery @Mustahsin @Superbia @septarianflare @Tauress @BlackSherruk @ChristineDaae @SnoringHyena @Copierthief @Stormster @LightHelco @Pufferheart @AthenaCorvus @PastCat @PhoenixMiko @ladylilitu @FireStarter007 @

How 'bout those new genes, eh? Almost to midweek, and almost to the Crystalline Gala! With the end of January drawing ever closer, this is your reminder ping - tomorrow, January 24th, is a Lore Whining Day!

Story time! So, last LWD I was actually productive for once, and I decided that Takara and Axel would be adorable cinnamon roll boyfriends, so on and so forth. In the process of looking up writing tips, I recently stumbled across an OTP prompt tumblr with a bunch of different prompts - like 700+ pages of prompts for OTPs, OT3+s, romantic themes, platonic themes, ace themes, AU themes, etc. - and it was a gold mine. So many ideas for Takara and Axel to go do adorable mushy things or fun nonsensical things, and a bunch of ideas for my non-FR pairings and OTPs, too! Not all of them made any sense, but it was certainly fun to think about. So that leads into today's topic: OTPs and relationships!

What's your clan's OTP (or OT3+)? In terms of the dragons you ship most, or the dragons that your other dragons ship most, or both! How does your clan feel about different relationships? Do they hold to monogamous relationships, or is polygamy permitted in some form? Is there anyone who's constantly "on-again, off-again"? Any particularly long-lasting relationships within your clan? Anyone who's aromantic and/or asexual and is just fine doing their own thing? Which dragon is most likely to give the best relationship advice? Which dragon is out to give bad relationship advice?

Personal goals for today: Takara and Axel fluff probably, adding some tidbits for various dragons here and there, and working on a miscellaneous info bio starter prompt form thing.

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Alicio @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @Pyrolusite @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @RainyJackalope @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CheetahCat @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @ilimati @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Averis @agateflame @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Shrine @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @Karika @RingsofSaturn @AnacondaMiracle @vampaneze @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @slp0001 @Starrlight @Einstakur @elsendor @DivineRight @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @Vocalist @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @auroshen @Kitiara @casuallySleepy @Cronch @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @ThystLodagi @waywardCarousel @GhostlyJasper @SilverFoxDemon @MurEyeUh @anandapanda @Olkai @SparkyLurkdragon @RedlaSunShowers @KennyMcCormick @Melova @glitterdusted @Quinineer @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @Ciinna @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @hyung @Rutile @AbyssalKing @Windshear @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @sugarcube @Amut @Poiichy @SaintPepsi @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain @Demesne @Kerriganne @avianmalware @Nightshades @Rocwylde @Sky93 @Killunia @OverTheWolf @Generation @GhostFlowers @Leun @NightRising @Rainbowlight @CR0 @Rexcaliburr @Geckoe @briestarr @GrinningWolf24 @LS299 @Ithika @Vulcanatus @DraigTeg @Petall @Talismarr @StormyDragon @IvyKirax @Cazrel @Cinderfire @VulpixSerpens @Astereae @MythNomer @Rowlets @Cay @DemonKid @nappez @BallisticBoffin @Kuusouka @Reiyn @SilvestrisDream @Reanimated @Hyacindy @Cybertron @Geminisun @Helbram @FoxyCipher @Kattata @MelanieScribbles @CassieRose @perifinite @ZenithNadir @logical @YuuNishinoya @Gusted @Parazonium @TheDragonEmperor @lilastar @Gretthol @shiimada @Facieux @marknuuuttttt @nebulavery @Mustahsin @Superbia @septarianflare @Tauress @BlackSherruk @ChristineDaae @SnoringHyena @Copierthief @Stormster @LightHelco @Pufferheart @AthenaCorvus @PastCat @PhoenixMiko @ladylilitu @FireStarter007 @
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Woohoo! I told myself I would work on Bruyn this month, but it's turned into a total Tekti party so my goal will be to write about her. Good luck to everyone. Let's write some lore!

Regarding the prompt, my OTP is Bruyn and Ryza. They are officially married, if that means anything Sornieth (although I suppose in lore-land it can be whatever I want). Each of them have a ring that matches the colors of the other. Bruyn is the type to brag about her partner constantly, and try to trick folks into flirting with Ryza so she can watch Zaza shut them down before she swoops to laugh and steal a kiss. Ryza is much more mild mannered and finds great joy in Bruyn's outlook on life and thinks that together they are a perfectly balanced pair.

Luv those gorls.
Woohoo! I told myself I would work on Bruyn this month, but it's turned into a total Tekti party so my goal will be to write about her. Good luck to everyone. Let's write some lore!

Regarding the prompt, my OTP is Bruyn and Ryza. They are officially married, if that means anything Sornieth (although I suppose in lore-land it can be whatever I want). Each of them have a ring that matches the colors of the other. Bruyn is the type to brag about her partner constantly, and try to trick folks into flirting with Ryza so she can watch Zaza shut them down before she swoops to laugh and steal a kiss. Ryza is much more mild mannered and finds great joy in Bruyn's outlook on life and thinks that together they are a perfectly balanced pair.

Luv those gorls.
Oh thank goodness, an OTP prompt.

Because I got nothing. And I want to have something. :p

So I guess my goal: figure out which dragons to start shipping and make it happen.

As for the question of asexual/aromantic dragons, that's like, a whole hecking ton of my dragons lol. Romance isn't my strong point in writing, so I tend to let most of my dragons do their own thing and just be happily alone :p
Oh thank goodness, an OTP prompt.

Because I got nothing. And I want to have something. :p

So I guess my goal: figure out which dragons to start shipping and make it happen.

As for the question of asexual/aromantic dragons, that's like, a whole hecking ton of my dragons lol. Romance isn't my strong point in writing, so I tend to let most of my dragons do their own thing and just be happily alone :p
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@minty THEY'RE ADORABLE H E C K

Ryza's also gorgeous omg and that bit with Saltlick in Bruyn's bio killed me haha

10/10 girls, good and pure ;v;

-

@ladylilitu YOOOO THEIR BIOS ARE RAD OMG A+++

i love the way they're written, they're very nice! good luck with your fluff~ ovo/

-

@Windshear honestly same though??? romance isn't very prevalent in my lore like... at all lmao. i have a couple cute gay babies and then iunno what the heck everyone else is doing but it sure ain't caring about romance. XD i think i have... one? just one what the heck i thought i had more... one dragon i can think of who's definitively set as aro/ace (Nutmeg), and then most everyone else is just sorta ace by default. |D been trying to make an effort to consider things a bit more properly, though.

as for figuring out shipping... maybe RNG a couple dergs at a time, try to fit them into OTP prompts, and see how they go? :'D rearranging your lair a bit might be interesting too, if it's not a big pain. a couple of my lair's connections have happened simply because i inadvertently put two dragons next to each other and was suddenly struck with the realization that, hey, they could work as friends/significant others/etc.!
@minty THEY'RE ADORABLE H E C K

Ryza's also gorgeous omg and that bit with Saltlick in Bruyn's bio killed me haha

10/10 girls, good and pure ;v;

-

@ladylilitu YOOOO THEIR BIOS ARE RAD OMG A+++

i love the way they're written, they're very nice! good luck with your fluff~ ovo/

-

@Windshear honestly same though??? romance isn't very prevalent in my lore like... at all lmao. i have a couple cute gay babies and then iunno what the heck everyone else is doing but it sure ain't caring about romance. XD i think i have... one? just one what the heck i thought i had more... one dragon i can think of who's definitively set as aro/ace (Nutmeg), and then most everyone else is just sorta ace by default. |D been trying to make an effort to consider things a bit more properly, though.

as for figuring out shipping... maybe RNG a couple dergs at a time, try to fit them into OTP prompts, and see how they go? :'D rearranging your lair a bit might be interesting too, if it's not a big pain. a couple of my lair's connections have happened simply because i inadvertently put two dragons next to each other and was suddenly struck with the realization that, hey, they could work as friends/significant others/etc.!
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
@After

May I be added to the pinglist? I just... don't do lore. Until I'm reminded. And then I put it off for another like seven days.

My OTP is probably Nephthys and Nanshe. Nanshe needs a complete bio revamp so I should probably work on that too....

well, that's my plan for today!
@After

May I be added to the pinglist? I just... don't do lore. Until I'm reminded. And then I put it off for another like seven days.

My OTP is probably Nephthys and Nanshe. Nanshe needs a complete bio revamp so I should probably work on that too....

well, that's my plan for today!
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 280 281