Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 280 281
The one day I choose to go out. Arg! I will (probably) get some lore done today (maybe).

I've coded my profile code this week, and I think it's looking and sounding pretty good ;) next job is to make my lore thread
The one day I choose to go out. Arg! I will (probably) get some lore done today (maybe).

I've coded my profile code this week, and I think it's looking and sounding pretty good ;) next job is to make my lore thread
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
Hi everyone! I am working on a project right now, so I hope I'll write ~5 pages today or even more, coz I'm currently in the writing mood!

@Geckoe your profile looks great! If only the font was a lil bit kinder to my eyes tho. As Nature member, I was really excited to see your Shining Forest! Good job!
Hi everyone! I am working on a project right now, so I hope I'll write ~5 pages today or even more, coz I'm currently in the writing mood!

@Geckoe your profile looks great! If only the font was a lil bit kinder to my eyes tho. As Nature member, I was really excited to see your Shining Forest! Good job!
@Gretthol

Thank you! The only font that really fits my aesthetic is that one, yikes if people can't read it, sorry! As a former nature member myself I really want to include nature aesthetics in mine (cough cough trees)
@Gretthol

Thank you! The only font that really fits my aesthetic is that one, yikes if people can't read it, sorry! As a former nature member myself I really want to include nature aesthetics in mine (cough cough trees)
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
:( I wish I could do some writing today. Might attempt something nice and short before work, but I doubt it'll happen.
:( I wish I could do some writing today. Might attempt something nice and short before work, but I doubt it'll happen.
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
@Geckoe Well, suit yourself and yay for Nature. I really like what you did with it ^_^
@Geckoe Well, suit yourself and yay for Nature. I really like what you did with it ^_^
@After

Good luck on the midterms! Could I be put on the pinglist when you get a chance, please? : )

(Also Gretthol i love your user profile owo)
@After

Good luck on the midterms! Could I be put on the pinglist when you get a chance, please? : )

(Also Gretthol i love your user profile owo)
Ugh. I woke up feeling pretty ill. I'm doing better now, but still going to take it easy. Today's goal for me is to catch up my pinkerlocke so that I can actually start working on it again. ;^^
Ugh. I woke up feeling pretty ill. I'm doing better now, but still going to take it easy. Today's goal for me is to catch up my pinkerlocke so that I can actually start working on it again. ;^^
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
Mmmm I haven't done any writing in a while. Haven't even finished Silence ;-;
But hopefully I can finish some stuff! I really want to finish Silence and Nephrite finally. Hopefully.
And if I can get ideas for them, Mika and Yuu too because they've been needing bios--
Mmmm I haven't done any writing in a while. Haven't even finished Silence ;-;
But hopefully I can finish some stuff! I really want to finish Silence and Nephrite finally. Hopefully.
And if I can get ideas for them, Mika and Yuu too because they've been needing bios--
wORSkxL.png
Ooh, not sure if I'm gonna get any writing done today. Pretty busy irl. But since I don't have any lore from today to show off, I did finish Stalactite's bio yesterday. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32623695] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326237/32623695_350.png[/img] [/url] So proud of my poor cinnamon roll :p
Ooh, not sure if I'm gonna get any writing done today. Pretty busy irl.

But since I don't have any lore from today to show off, I did finish Stalactite's bio yesterday.

32623695_350.png

So proud of my poor cinnamon roll :p
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I should probably update LongWei's lore now that he isn't a prisoner anymore...
I should probably update LongWei's lore now that he isn't a prisoner anymore...
PQznZys.png
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 280 281