Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 280 281
Pfah, I 'avna posted in this in quite some time. I 'ave a lot o' lore t' write fer a variety o' new crew considerin' I still be in th' midst o' a purge while hirin' new dragons 's well. At th' moment I intend on workin' on some more o' me new cap'n 'n seein' what sort o' bits I can come up with fer 'is hist'ry.
Pfah, I 'avna posted in this in quite some time. I 'ave a lot o' lore t' write fer a variety o' new crew considerin' I still be in th' midst o' a purge while hirin' new dragons 's well. At th' moment I intend on workin' on some more o' me new cap'n 'n seein' what sort o' bits I can come up with fer 'is hist'ry.
Cap'n o' th' Crowned Thresher
Pirates Risin'
(Public lore regardin' pirates o' Sornieth)
Below Deck! (Personal Lore Thread)
Weh, it's the 14th already! I haven't had much time lately to work on lore, but I have been working on a Legacy of War challenge, and I need to get my next chapter written! Tonight was another busy evening where I wasn't home for most of it. Maybe tomorrow I'll have a bit of time to work on it! ^^'
Weh, it's the 14th already! I haven't had much time lately to work on lore, but I have been working on a Legacy of War challenge, and I need to get my next chapter written! Tonight was another busy evening where I wasn't home for most of it. Maybe tomorrow I'll have a bit of time to work on it! ^^'
earthshieldr.png
This is such a neat idea! I'll definitely be dropping by on the 24th.
This is such a neat idea! I'll definitely be dropping by on the 24th.
Find me on tumblr @coatlss
a+brindle cat.png
Well, I didn't get any lore for my dragons done, but I did get two characters uploaded to Toyhou.se and gave them a bit of writing!

That counts, right?

Right?
Well, I didn't get any lore for my dragons done, but I did get two characters uploaded to Toyhou.se and gave them a bit of writing!

That counts, right?

Right?
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
Didn't have a lot of time yesterday, but I did a sketch for Rodney in preparation of moving back to Light! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32010895] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/320109/32010895_350.png[/img] [/url]
Didn't have a lot of time yesterday, but I did a sketch for Rodney in preparation of moving back to Light!

32010895_350.png
jtgoRWq.png
@After
hello! could i be removed from the reminder pinglist? :o
@After
hello! could i be removed from the reminder pinglist? :o
globules.png
@Liberosis - Done!
@Liberosis - Done!
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Not sure if this counts, but in my lore shop I'm securing a new deal and i'm going to have to write lore twice each week, on top of regular orders..

oh boy

on a second note, how do you guys refer to death or killing in your lore? I tend to use:

"insert something about mercy here"
followed by
"But there was no mercy that day"

Best line ever
Not sure if this counts, but in my lore shop I'm securing a new deal and i'm going to have to write lore twice each week, on top of regular orders..

oh boy

on a second note, how do you guys refer to death or killing in your lore? I tend to use:

"insert something about mercy here"
followed by
"But there was no mercy that day"

Best line ever

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
@After
May I be added to the pinglist?
@After
May I be added to the pinglist?
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
That feel when you have no idea what you're doing with your clan's lore....
That feel when you have no idea what you're doing with your clan's lore....
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 280 281