Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 280 281
@lilastar - Added! ovo/
@lilastar - Added! ovo/
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After oh, add me too, please! ^^
@After oh, add me too, please! ^^
@Gretthol - Added! :>
@Gretthol - Added! :>
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
God i love having a massive lair with lore that needs a crapton of characters to keep it going (but tbh were not at act 2 yet so i dont need like half these dragons)
Nut i also kinda hate it
Becauuuuse
I often times feel the need to exalt almost all of them and completely resart my lore. Which is completely uneccissary becauss this is my best and most well thought out lore and im super proud of it and tbh if i restarted i don't think id be able to do a small lore happily.
But there's also the urge to restart and just go for a band of adventurers or something, despite the fact that I absolutely love having a kingdom and having big plots and a million dorks in my lair

AUGH

@SortaFriendly if you wanna you can whine here too
Might help a bit
God i love having a massive lair with lore that needs a crapton of characters to keep it going (but tbh were not at act 2 yet so i dont need like half these dragons)
Nut i also kinda hate it
Becauuuuse
I often times feel the need to exalt almost all of them and completely resart my lore. Which is completely uneccissary becauss this is my best and most well thought out lore and im super proud of it and tbh if i restarted i don't think id be able to do a small lore happily.
But there's also the urge to restart and just go for a band of adventurers or something, despite the fact that I absolutely love having a kingdom and having big plots and a million dorks in my lair

AUGH

@SortaFriendly if you wanna you can whine here too
Might help a bit
Fear the Old Blood
iuEBSJ3.png
slCEFYq.png
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
@After - id like to be added to the pinglist, please! also is it cheating if i already have some written... :,D
@After - id like to be added to the pinglist, please! also is it cheating if i already have some written... :,D

Iiiiiiit's that time again! I bring you your reminder ping: tomorrow, September 4, is a Lore Whining Day!

And for those of us in the US (and Canada apparently according to my calendar?), it's also Labor Day, so hopefully those of you who get the day off from school and/or work will have a chance to get some lore down! (Or get a chance to whine, whichever floats your boat.) Though no prompt this time, too tired to think of one, unfortunately. |D

Goals for myself: .......... hmm, probably just find one more dragon to punt to Bossdad because I am getting super tight on lair space, ahaha. I'll probably work on some tidbits here and there but I don't think I'll set any actual lore goals today. Since I hardly stick to them anyway, RIP.

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @Pyrolusite @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @plaant @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @RainyJackalope @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CheetahCat @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @ilimati @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Scatterspark @Averis @agateflame @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Shrine @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @Karika @RingsofSaturn @AnacondaMiracle @evosoul @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @slp0001 @Starrlight @Einstakur @elsendor @DivineRight @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @Vocalist @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @auroshen @Kitiara @casuallySleepy @Cronch @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @ThystLodagi @waywardCarousel @GhostlyJasper @SilverFoxDemon @MurEyeUh @anandapanda @ScarletTheDragon @SparkyLurkdragon @RedlaSunShowers @KennyMcCormick @Melova @glitterdusted @Quinineer @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @Ciinna @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @fika @Rutile @AbyssalKing @Windshear @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @grapefruity @Amut @Poiichy @SaintPepsi @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain @Demesne @Kerriganne @avianmalware @Nightshades @Rocwylde @Sky93 @Killunia @OverTheWolf @Generation @GhostFlowers @Leun @NightRising @Rainbowlight @CR0 @Rexcaliburr @Geckoe @briestarr @GrinningWolf24 @LS299 @Ithika @Vulcanatus @DraigTeg @Petall @Talismarr @StormyDragon @IvyKirax @Cazrel @Cinderfire @VulpixSerpens @Astereae @MythNomer @Rowlets @CayCay @DemonKid @nappez @BallisticBoffin @Kuusouka @Reiyn @SilvestrisDream @Reanimated @Hyacindy @Cybertron @Geminisun @Helbram @FoxyCipher @Kattata @MelanieScribbles @CassieRose @perifinite @ZenithNadir @hansen @YuuNishinoya @Gusted @Parazonium @TheDragonEmperor @lilastar @Gretthol @shiimada

Iiiiiiit's that time again! I bring you your reminder ping: tomorrow, September 4, is a Lore Whining Day!

And for those of us in the US (and Canada apparently according to my calendar?), it's also Labor Day, so hopefully those of you who get the day off from school and/or work will have a chance to get some lore down! (Or get a chance to whine, whichever floats your boat.) Though no prompt this time, too tired to think of one, unfortunately. |D

Goals for myself: .......... hmm, probably just find one more dragon to punt to Bossdad because I am getting super tight on lair space, ahaha. I'll probably work on some tidbits here and there but I don't think I'll set any actual lore goals today. Since I hardly stick to them anyway, RIP.

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @Pyrolusite @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @plaant @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @RainyJackalope @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CheetahCat @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @ilimati @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Scatterspark @Averis @agateflame @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Shrine @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @Karika @RingsofSaturn @AnacondaMiracle @evosoul @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @slp0001 @Starrlight @Einstakur @elsendor @DivineRight @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @Vocalist @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @auroshen @Kitiara @casuallySleepy @Cronch @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @ThystLodagi @waywardCarousel @GhostlyJasper @SilverFoxDemon @MurEyeUh @anandapanda @ScarletTheDragon @SparkyLurkdragon @RedlaSunShowers @KennyMcCormick @Melova @glitterdusted @Quinineer @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @Ciinna @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @fika @Rutile @AbyssalKing @Windshear @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @grapefruity @Amut @Poiichy @SaintPepsi @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain @Demesne @Kerriganne @avianmalware @Nightshades @Rocwylde @Sky93 @Killunia @OverTheWolf @Generation @GhostFlowers @Leun @NightRising @Rainbowlight @CR0 @Rexcaliburr @Geckoe @briestarr @GrinningWolf24 @LS299 @Ithika @Vulcanatus @DraigTeg @Petall @Talismarr @StormyDragon @IvyKirax @Cazrel @Cinderfire @VulpixSerpens @Astereae @MythNomer @Rowlets @CayCay @DemonKid @nappez @BallisticBoffin @Kuusouka @Reiyn @SilvestrisDream @Reanimated @Hyacindy @Cybertron @Geminisun @Helbram @FoxyCipher @Kattata @MelanieScribbles @CassieRose @perifinite @ZenithNadir @hansen @YuuNishinoya @Gusted @Parazonium @TheDragonEmperor @lilastar @Gretthol @shiimada
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
...I honestly should be sleeping right now but it's really hot and I can't sleep so I'm here.

I actually have planned to finish writing my clans and my random progens lore tomarrow, so hopefully I can get that done. And I have an order from my life shop to finish, so yeah.

Night, all.
...I honestly should be sleeping right now but it's really hot and I can't sleep so I'm here.

I actually have planned to finish writing my clans and my random progens lore tomarrow, so hopefully I can get that done. And I have an order from my life shop to finish, so yeah.

Night, all.

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
I should probably be sending dragons off to the Icewarden, or at least selling them, but... I love my poor tormented babies.

So I'll probably just write more angst :D

can I just take a moment to 'whine' that I can't seem to write anything that isn't angsty, painful, depressing, emotional, or all of the above?
I just... Can't write happy stories XD
I should probably be sending dragons off to the Icewarden, or at least selling them, but... I love my poor tormented babies.

So I'll probably just write more angst :D

can I just take a moment to 'whine' that I can't seem to write anything that isn't angsty, painful, depressing, emotional, or all of the above?
I just... Can't write happy stories XD
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i haven't written for a long while because i have no motivation or purpose
i haven't written for a long while because i have no motivation or purpose
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
I just picked back up an old writing project from April and I'm actually happy to say I've written about 7,000 words so far since taking it back up! I'm at about 11K words total now, but 4K of it was written back in April. So that's nice!

Too bad it's not lore.
I just picked back up an old writing project from April and I'm actually happy to say I've written about 7,000 words so far since taking it back up! I'm at about 11K words total now, but 4K of it was written back in April. So that's nice!

Too bad it's not lore.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 280 281