Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 280 281
Finally managing to catch up with lore whining days, after coincidentally completely missing last twenty. Planned to post new lore stuff today, but it seems like I'm going to rework some ancient bios instead after making a grave mistake when I randomly reread them. Aaaand now I hate everything I ever wrote once again (woo). Also, I made a new(ish) introduction page which is still incomplete, but I sort of not hate it (yet), so I'll just put it here.

Loving the topic, although I have subclans within subclans within subclans instead of one coherent, homogen group of dragons. Anyways, my entire lore is built around the concept of a small rebellious territory declaring independence and trying to separate itself from a big, scary empire that surrounds it. I guess it fits here, somehow...

Quote:
Maybe one of these days I can have a single actual defined goal that I can stick to and finish, but today is not that day! TuT

^^^^Same.
Finally managing to catch up with lore whining days, after coincidentally completely missing last twenty. Planned to post new lore stuff today, but it seems like I'm going to rework some ancient bios instead after making a grave mistake when I randomly reread them. Aaaand now I hate everything I ever wrote once again (woo). Also, I made a new(ish) introduction page which is still incomplete, but I sort of not hate it (yet), so I'll just put it here.

Loving the topic, although I have subclans within subclans within subclans instead of one coherent, homogen group of dragons. Anyways, my entire lore is built around the concept of a small rebellious territory declaring independence and trying to separate itself from a big, scary empire that surrounds it. I guess it fits here, somehow...

Quote:
Maybe one of these days I can have a single actual defined goal that I can stick to and finish, but today is not that day! TuT

^^^^Same.
I swear I was trying to do some lore yesterday, but interacting with familiars was apparently way more important i was so tired yesterday
I swear I was trying to do some lore yesterday, but interacting with familiars was apparently way more important i was so tired yesterday
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
I'm going to do it! I haven't touched my lore in way too long.

Goal 1: Get at least one small personality snippet for every permadragon currently in my lair.

Goal 2: In accordance with today's theme, I want to update at least one dragon's lore to reflect Pantomime having taken over as clan leader. She overthrew Ataraxy months ago, and I haven't updated my lore to reflect that yet!
I'm going to do it! I haven't touched my lore in way too long.

Goal 1: Get at least one small personality snippet for every permadragon currently in my lair.

Goal 2: In accordance with today's theme, I want to update at least one dragon's lore to reflect Pantomime having taken over as clan leader. She overthrew Ataraxy months ago, and I haven't updated my lore to reflect that yet!
The RNG taketh, and the RNG taketh more. The RNG does not give.
Hoard style apparel guide (!image heavy!)
Small art shop!
Ay, got the alert when I got up and I remembered to check it! Let's do a bio today... someone who isn't chock full of spoilers, anyway.
Ay, got the alert when I got up and I remembered to check it! Let's do a bio today... someone who isn't chock full of spoilers, anyway.
I can do this!

Goal 1: Fully update my lore doc (gah, I have so many dragons...)
Goal 2 3 4: Figure out personality traits for every (permanent) dragon
Goal 2 3: Figure out which dragons are permanent dragons (tears)
Goal 4 2: Expand my lair? So that I can finally hatch that nest of five?!

Goal 5: Figure out my goals...
I can do this!

Goal 1: Fully update my lore doc (gah, I have so many dragons...)
Goal 2 3 4: Figure out personality traits for every (permanent) dragon
Goal 2 3: Figure out which dragons are permanent dragons (tears)
Goal 4 2: Expand my lair? So that I can finally hatch that nest of five?!

Goal 5: Figure out my goals...
I WILL NOT BE ONLINE VERY OFTEN ANYMORE
iceflight_by_kitsunka-d8l0oi6.png
anything can happen, child. anything can be.

Stories of the Snow ~*~*~ Eira's Outcasts ~*~*~ My wishlist
I'm actually participating for once! :O

Goals:
1. Deal with my migraine
2. Finish giving all permadragons a bio template
3. Write up to the present in my clan's archives (which are in a google doc)
4. Start writing out bios for dragons again
I'm actually participating for once! :O

Goals:
1. Deal with my migraine
2. Finish giving all permadragons a bio template
3. Write up to the present in my clan's archives (which are in a google doc)
4. Start writing out bios for dragons again
image.png
"If to feel pain is my fate, then I have just one thing to say: Here in my scar-covered heart, color will always exist!"
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
image.png
Goals:

1. Finish a bio in my lore shop.
2. Write lore for Death.
3. Give everyone who doesn't have one a bio template and a theme song.
4. Marvel that I did anything at all.
5. Cry because I'm still not done.
Goals:

1. Finish a bio in my lore shop.
2. Write lore for Death.
3. Give everyone who doesn't have one a bio template and a theme song.
4. Marvel that I did anything at all.
5. Cry because I'm still not done.
Huh. I forgot today was gonna be a lore day. On one hand, I should finish Silence's bio and get Nephrite's written as well.
On the other, I'm FINALLY inspired to do art and don't wanna lose this. Lore later I guess
Huh. I forgot today was gonna be a lore day. On one hand, I should finish Silence's bio and get Nephrite's written as well.
On the other, I'm FINALLY inspired to do art and don't wanna lose this. Lore later I guess
wORSkxL.png
Goals:

1. Finish writing my clan's lore for the current battle (I'm shadow)
2. Go back and figure out exactly how my clan is organized
3. Try and come up with a lair description
Goals:

1. Finish writing my clan's lore for the current battle (I'm shadow)
2. Go back and figure out exactly how my clan is organized
3. Try and come up with a lair description
KwIe9.gif21hML.gif
Gonna write some more background for my clans general lore! I've got a few story arcs I've been dying to get to. =D
Gonna write some more background for my clans general lore! I've got a few story arcs I've been dying to get to. =D
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 280 281