Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 280 281
@After
There's a chance I'm already on the pinglist, but I'm pretty sure I'm not ^^ could I be added please?
@After
There's a chance I'm already on the pinglist, but I'm pretty sure I'm not ^^ could I be added please?
ZTu6k6.pngGKkegK.png
@BallisticBoffin - You weren't, but you are now! ovo
@BallisticBoffin - You weren't, but you are now! ovo
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.

It's 4AM and I am dying. I bring you your somewhat late reminder ping: today, July 14, is a Lore Whining Day!

Sorry for the delay everyone, I was spending some quality time binge-watching Bleach with my brother. ^^; Soooo resulting topic: siblings! Anyone in your clan have siblings (by blood or adoption) that have stuck around? If so, how do their lives differ? Do they hold different positions/jobs within the clan? Are there any siblings who have moved elsewhere but still keep contact, or are there perhaps some who no longer speak to each other due to work or other reasons? How are your siblings' relationships? For those that are on good terms, how often do they interact? Do they have any favorite activities to do together? For those on poorer terms, how did that situation come about? Is it a bond that could be repaired with a bit of effort, or are the parties involved quite happy with their separation? And of course, who are the single kids, and what are their stories? Did they ever wish they had siblings of their own?

Still working on Camp NaNo this month - good news is I punched my original goal in the face, so my new goal is set at an additional (and optimistic) 15k words higher. Should be fun pushing myself to get there! But today in particular I'm putting it on hold to take care of some offsite RPs and updating my Toyhouse, because that just never seems to end, ahaha. Would also love to kick out a derg or two because I am really feelin' that upcoming lair space limit, eeesh.

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @Pyrolusite @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @Mythie @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @RainyJackalope @JollyRoger @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Parda @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CheetahCat @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @ilimati @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Scatterspark @Averis @agateflame @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Seamancer @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @remuslupn @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @Karika @RingsofSaturn @RisingFlames @evosoul @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @slp0001 @Viiirus @Starrlight @Frenkle @elsendor @SullenPrince @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @myrese @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @hazy @Kitiara @casuallySleepy @TheHeroicOne @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @ThystLodagi @waywardCarousel @luckgandor @Redlington @SilverFoxDemon @MaryahStevens @anandapanda @ScarletTheDragon @SparkyLurkdragon @RedlaSunShowers @NightTerr0rs @Melova @glitterdusted @Quinineer @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @Ciinna @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @Calciferr @MissGoldenPixel @AbyssalKing @Windshear @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @grapefruity @Amut @Poiichy @SaintPepsi @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain @Demesne @Kerriganne @avianmalware @Nightshades @Rocwylde @Sky93 @Killunia @OverTheWolf @Generation @GhostFlowers @Leun @NightRising @Rainbowlight @CR0 @Rexcaliburr @Geckoe @briestarr @GrinningWolf24 @LS299 @Ithika @Vulcanatus @DraigTeg @Petall @Talismarr @StormyDragon @IvyKirax @Cazrel @Cinderfire @VulpixSerpens @Astereae @MythNomer @Rowlets @CayCay @DemonKid @nappez @BallisticBoffin

It's 4AM and I am dying. I bring you your somewhat late reminder ping: today, July 14, is a Lore Whining Day!

Sorry for the delay everyone, I was spending some quality time binge-watching Bleach with my brother. ^^; Soooo resulting topic: siblings! Anyone in your clan have siblings (by blood or adoption) that have stuck around? If so, how do their lives differ? Do they hold different positions/jobs within the clan? Are there any siblings who have moved elsewhere but still keep contact, or are there perhaps some who no longer speak to each other due to work or other reasons? How are your siblings' relationships? For those that are on good terms, how often do they interact? Do they have any favorite activities to do together? For those on poorer terms, how did that situation come about? Is it a bond that could be repaired with a bit of effort, or are the parties involved quite happy with their separation? And of course, who are the single kids, and what are their stories? Did they ever wish they had siblings of their own?

Still working on Camp NaNo this month - good news is I punched my original goal in the face, so my new goal is set at an additional (and optimistic) 15k words higher. Should be fun pushing myself to get there! But today in particular I'm putting it on hold to take care of some offsite RPs and updating my Toyhouse, because that just never seems to end, ahaha. Would also love to kick out a derg or two because I am really feelin' that upcoming lair space limit, eeesh.

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @Pyrolusite @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @Mythie @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @RainyJackalope @JollyRoger @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Parda @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CheetahCat @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @ilimati @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Scatterspark @Averis @agateflame @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Seamancer @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @remuslupn @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @Karika @RingsofSaturn @RisingFlames @evosoul @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @slp0001 @Viiirus @Starrlight @Frenkle @elsendor @SullenPrince @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @myrese @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @hazy @Kitiara @casuallySleepy @TheHeroicOne @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @ThystLodagi @waywardCarousel @luckgandor @Redlington @SilverFoxDemon @MaryahStevens @anandapanda @ScarletTheDragon @SparkyLurkdragon @RedlaSunShowers @NightTerr0rs @Melova @glitterdusted @Quinineer @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @Ciinna @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @Calciferr @MissGoldenPixel @AbyssalKing @Windshear @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @grapefruity @Amut @Poiichy @SaintPepsi @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain @Demesne @Kerriganne @avianmalware @Nightshades @Rocwylde @Sky93 @Killunia @OverTheWolf @Generation @GhostFlowers @Leun @NightRising @Rainbowlight @CR0 @Rexcaliburr @Geckoe @briestarr @GrinningWolf24 @LS299 @Ithika @Vulcanatus @DraigTeg @Petall @Talismarr @StormyDragon @IvyKirax @Cazrel @Cinderfire @VulpixSerpens @Astereae @MythNomer @Rowlets @CayCay @DemonKid @nappez @BallisticBoffin
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After could you remove me from the pinglist? thanks!
@After could you remove me from the pinglist? thanks!
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
@remuslupn - Done!
@remuslupn - Done!
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
@After

Hey! So, I'm not really active with my lore anymore. ;-; I was wondering if I could be removed from your pinglist? Thanks!
@After

Hey! So, I'm not really active with my lore anymore. ;-; I was wondering if I could be removed from your pinglist? Thanks!
RIP my offsite RPs, but I think after Ice's dom push I am going to reinvigorate that on my own front.

I love the siblings prompt, @After! I have a trio of dragons who I inherited from a retiring lore clan who are adoptive siblings, and I need to expand their lore. :)

I've been writing a ton of lore this week for the lore behind Ice's part of the Shipwreck Showdown. I've had a lot of help - the plot outline and characters were conceived by another player (squidragon♥?) and another player (jetfeather ♥?) has helped me extensively with editing and proofing. It's been super fun to work on such a collaborative project!

Today's was pretty long and I did all of it on the 14th, at the last minute: here. It's so much longer than what I normally write on FR, haha. Feels goood!
RIP my offsite RPs, but I think after Ice's dom push I am going to reinvigorate that on my own front.

I love the siblings prompt, @After! I have a trio of dragons who I inherited from a retiring lore clan who are adoptive siblings, and I need to expand their lore. :)

I've been writing a ton of lore this week for the lore behind Ice's part of the Shipwreck Showdown. I've had a lot of help - the plot outline and characters were conceived by another player (squidragon♥?) and another player (jetfeather ♥?) has helped me extensively with editing and proofing. It's been super fun to work on such a collaborative project!

Today's was pretty long and I did all of it on the 14th, at the last minute: here. It's so much longer than what I normally write on FR, haha. Feels goood!
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
Oh man, if I didn't already have plans for lore today, I'd definitely be rolling with that siblings prompt! I've got so many siblings in my lair xD
Oh man, if I didn't already have plans for lore today, I'd definitely be rolling with that siblings prompt! I've got so many siblings in my lair xD
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
@After
Please remove me from the pinglist ^^;
@After
Please remove me from the pinglist ^^;
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
...Oh man, and here I was last night thinking about how I love roleplaying in theory but can't keep it up in practice, then I see y'all talking about finally getting around to catching up on offsite RPs. Might update a bio or two today but I'll consider this a firm kick in the tail to focus on RPing as well! >:T edit: Aw yiss, [i]bio done[/i] plus some art! [s]no I haven't touched offsite RPs what[/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15585543][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/155856/15585543_350.png[/img][/url] [sub][i]please ignore the apparel [s]my gem wallet is dying[/s][/i][/sub] Oh yeah, and the sibling prompt! ...Uh, shoot. I used to have my progen's kids around but they got exalted a long while ago. :V I also used to have a couple sibling-like relationships but that's not even really a thing anymore. Ah well, something I'll keep in mind for the next big lore revamp!
...Oh man, and here I was last night thinking about how I love roleplaying in theory but can't keep it up in practice, then I see y'all talking about finally getting around to catching up on offsite RPs. Might update a bio or two today but I'll consider this a firm kick in the tail to focus on RPing as well! >:T

edit: Aw yiss, bio done plus some art! no I haven't touched offsite RPs what
15585543_350.png
please ignore the apparel my gem wallet is dying

Oh yeah, and the sibling prompt! ...Uh, shoot. I used to have my progen's kids around but they got exalted a long while ago. :V I also used to have a couple sibling-like relationships but that's not even really a thing anymore. Ah well, something I'll keep in mind for the next big lore revamp!
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 280 281