Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 280 281
@After

I would also like to be added to the pinglist, by the way :)
@After

I would also like to be added to the pinglist, by the way :)
I WILL NOT BE ONLINE VERY OFTEN ANYMORE
iceflight_by_kitsunka-d8l0oi6.png
anything can happen, child. anything can be.

Stories of the Snow ~*~*~ Eira's Outcasts ~*~*~ My wishlist
@Cinderfire @VulpixSerpens - You've both been added! ovo
@Cinderfire @VulpixSerpens - You've both been added! ovo
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.

Hello again everyone, hope you're all having a good whatever time of day it is where you are! Here is your reminder ping: tomorrow, June 14, is a Lore Whining Day!

How many of you have been doing something later in the evening and you look at the clock and it's not too late yet so you keep doing the thing, and then you look back after a while and WHOOPS it's somehow 1AM? Because yes this is totally why this update is late alkjdlajsdfkj. But hey, we can prompt this! How many dragons do the same thing? Is it because they're obsessively working on some sort of personal project, or perhaps work for their job is piling up and they're struggling to finish it all? Any readers in the clan who just can't put down that new book until it's done? Any hatchlings or other students perhaps procrastinating a bit too hard on their studies?

Important notice! I am being dragged off on a road trip with some of my family starting this Saturday and will be out of town until the 25th. This unfortunately means I will most likely be unable to make the usual LWD post for the 24th, so I hope y'all will be able to have a fun day of writing and whining in my absence! If anyone should happen to request they be on the pinglist during that time, just know that I probably won't be able to get to it right away but you will be added there as soon as I can.

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @Pyrolusite @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @Mythie @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @RainyJackalope @JollyRoger @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Parda @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CheetahCat @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @ilimati @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Scatterspark @Averis @agateflame @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Seamancer @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @remuslupn @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @Karika @RingsofSaturn @RisingFlames @cherryj016 @evosoul @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @slp0001 @Viiirus @Starrlight @Frenkle @elsendor @SullenPrince @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @myrese @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @hazy @Kitiara @casuallySleepy @TheHeroicOne @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @ThystLodagi @waywardCarousel @luckgandor @Redlington @SilverFoxDemon @MaryahStevens @anandapanda @ScarletTheDragon @SparkyLurkdragon @RedlaSunShowers @NightTerr0rs @Melova @glitterdusted @Quinineer @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @Ciinna @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @Calciferr @MissGoldenPixel @AbyssalKing @Windshear @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @grapefruity @Amut @Poiichy @SaintPepsi @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain @Demesne @Kerriganne @avianmalware @Nightshades @Rocwylde @Sky93 @Killunia @OverTheWolf @Generation @GhostFlowers @Leun @NightRising @Rainbowlight @CR0 @Rexcaliburr @Geckoe @briestarr @GrinningWolf24 @LS299 @Ithika @Vulcanatus @DraigTeg @Petall @Talismarr @StormyDragon @IvyKirax @Cazrel @Cinderfire @VulpixSerpens

Hello again everyone, hope you're all having a good whatever time of day it is where you are! Here is your reminder ping: tomorrow, June 14, is a Lore Whining Day!

How many of you have been doing something later in the evening and you look at the clock and it's not too late yet so you keep doing the thing, and then you look back after a while and WHOOPS it's somehow 1AM? Because yes this is totally why this update is late alkjdlajsdfkj. But hey, we can prompt this! How many dragons do the same thing? Is it because they're obsessively working on some sort of personal project, or perhaps work for their job is piling up and they're struggling to finish it all? Any readers in the clan who just can't put down that new book until it's done? Any hatchlings or other students perhaps procrastinating a bit too hard on their studies?

Important notice! I am being dragged off on a road trip with some of my family starting this Saturday and will be out of town until the 25th. This unfortunately means I will most likely be unable to make the usual LWD post for the 24th, so I hope y'all will be able to have a fun day of writing and whining in my absence! If anyone should happen to request they be on the pinglist during that time, just know that I probably won't be able to get to it right away but you will be added there as soon as I can.

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @Pyrolusite @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @Mythie @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @RainyJackalope @JollyRoger @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Parda @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CheetahCat @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @ilimati @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Scatterspark @Averis @agateflame @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Seamancer @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @remuslupn @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @Karika @RingsofSaturn @RisingFlames @cherryj016 @evosoul @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @slp0001 @Viiirus @Starrlight @Frenkle @elsendor @SullenPrince @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @myrese @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @hazy @Kitiara @casuallySleepy @TheHeroicOne @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @ThystLodagi @waywardCarousel @luckgandor @Redlington @SilverFoxDemon @MaryahStevens @anandapanda @ScarletTheDragon @SparkyLurkdragon @RedlaSunShowers @NightTerr0rs @Melova @glitterdusted @Quinineer @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @Ciinna @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @Calciferr @MissGoldenPixel @AbyssalKing @Windshear @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @grapefruity @Amut @Poiichy @SaintPepsi @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain @Demesne @Kerriganne @avianmalware @Nightshades @Rocwylde @Sky93 @Killunia @OverTheWolf @Generation @GhostFlowers @Leun @NightRising @Rainbowlight @CR0 @Rexcaliburr @Geckoe @briestarr @GrinningWolf24 @LS299 @Ithika @Vulcanatus @DraigTeg @Petall @Talismarr @StormyDragon @IvyKirax @Cazrel @Cinderfire @VulpixSerpens
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After Woohooo! I'll definately write when I get home, if I'm not training fodder. I started on this guy yesterday! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9116852] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/91169/9116852_350.png[/img] [/url]
@After Woohooo! I'll definately write when I get home, if I'm not training fodder. I started on this guy yesterday!

9116852_350.png
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
Woohoo! Lore Whining Day is on my birthday! :3
Woohoo! Lore Whining Day is on my birthday! :3
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Yeah!
Yeah!
zhMvOXK.png
@Windshear
HAPPY BIRTHDAY =D I hope it's an awesome day!

Finishing up a commission today (hopefully) and working on my Golem Pearls (again hopefully)
@Windshear
HAPPY BIRTHDAY =D I hope it's an awesome day!

Finishing up a commission today (hopefully) and working on my Golem Pearls (again hopefully)
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
I'm still not done with my clan lore rewrite.

I've finally settled on the name being Karakura (how original, I know)

(more details are on my clan's profile page)

I'm stumped. OTL
I'm still not done with my clan lore rewrite.

I've finally settled on the name being Karakura (how original, I know)

(more details are on my clan's profile page)

I'm stumped. OTL
I finished my clan rewrite on Thursday, but... I did get a new dragon yesterday. I might be able to write her bio today, depending on how today spans out. It's kind of a busy day today.

Happy birthday @Windshear!!!
I finished my clan rewrite on Thursday, but... I did get a new dragon yesterday. I might be able to write her bio today, depending on how today spans out. It's kind of a busy day today.

Happy birthday @Windshear!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Not sure who I want to write for, or if I should just work on my clan itself some more... e-e Either way, gotta get at least a little writing done today! >.>
Not sure who I want to write for, or if I should just work on my clan itself some more... e-e Either way, gotta get at least a little writing done today! >.>
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 280 281