Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 280 281
I [i]actually[/i] got some writing done today. Hot darn. It's not in her bio yet or anything, but for the sake of celebrating properly- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14617326] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/146174/14617326_350.png[/img] [/url] It was for this lovely girl of mine. (A big dead chunk of her life is kinda falling off like a dead tree limb. She'll be better off for it once the pain is past, honest she will._
I actually got some writing done today. Hot darn.

It's not in her bio yet or anything, but for the sake of celebrating properly-

14617326_350.png

It was for this lovely girl of mine. (A big dead chunk of her life is kinda falling off like a dead tree limb. She'll be better off for it once the pain is past, honest she will._

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
First two travelers finished and ready to go~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29761590][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297616/29761590_350.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33132616][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/331327/33132616_350.png[/img][/url] Just... a few more. ;^^
First two travelers finished and ready to go~

29761590_350.png

33132616_350.png

Just... a few more. ;^^
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
@After

Could I please be added to the pinglist? I'm doing a big lore push right now and am trying to get all my bios written. Almost halfway through, I think.
@After

Could I please be added to the pinglist? I'm doing a big lore push right now and am trying to get all my bios written. Almost halfway through, I think.
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
My first Lore Whining Day!
I got so much done, I'm so proud. No formatting though, just writing...

HOO. I had no idea I actually did so much until I listed it... I'm excited to refine all of these!
My first Lore Whining Day!
I got so much done, I'm so proud. No formatting though, just writing...

HOO. I had no idea I actually did so much until I listed it... I'm excited to refine all of these!
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
Hello all! It's been [i]way [/i]too long since I contributed to this, so I thought I would finally write the bio of the dragon that's been [i]dragon[/i] me down. /puns This is Neapolia, my flighty little messenger. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8990504] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89906/8990504_350.png[/img] [/url] I certainly feel a bit rusty after not having written in so long, but I thought I'd share her story regardless. @Amut @Cirrina in case you guys are interested!
Hello all! It's been way too long since I contributed to this, so I thought I would finally write the bio of the dragon that's been dragon me down. /puns

This is Neapolia, my flighty little messenger.

8990504_350.png

I certainly feel a bit rusty after not having written in so long, but I thought I'd share her story regardless.

@Amut @Cirrina in case you guys are interested!

bamboo_phytocat.png 2OTuj7X.png
@Vulcanatus @DraigTeg @Petall - You've all been added! :>

@velvetpaws - Ooooh, Miera's very intriguing; an excellent use of that skin! Dragons with skins/accents incorporated into their lore in such ways seem to be few and far between from what I've noticed, so it's always a treat to read things like this. ^^ And poor Sabron, that must be rough! At least Miera doesn't seem to want to cause him any harm. Very nice pair!

@CakeTerminal - Hey, something's certainly better than nothing! A traveling cleric caught up in a war sounds like quite the story. If this is only the first draft, I'm curious to see where the next will go!

@Quis - Well hello hello! I'll have to keep an eye out for that, haha. Arlandria's existing profile seems interesting enough as it is, so the full version should be a fun read!

@GrinningWolf24 - I love the addition to Paradigm's bio omg! And Rattlerumble seems neat as well, I love the mimicry aspect, and both seem like a cute team. I'm surprised they're traveling dergs though, if it were me I don't think I'd be able to let them go, haha!

@Ithika - Holy moly those are some impressive oldies. O.O Congrats on writing for all those bios, wow!

@Nerada - Brownie points for puns omg. I love Neapolia's bio, the profile combined with the coding makes for a very nice setup. The profile itself is nicely written as well!

Whew! Looks like quite a few of you had a fairly productive LWD! Wish I could say the same, ahaha. Very nice work everyone, feel proud of that progress! \ovo/
@Vulcanatus @DraigTeg @Petall - You've all been added! :>

@velvetpaws - Ooooh, Miera's very intriguing; an excellent use of that skin! Dragons with skins/accents incorporated into their lore in such ways seem to be few and far between from what I've noticed, so it's always a treat to read things like this. ^^ And poor Sabron, that must be rough! At least Miera doesn't seem to want to cause him any harm. Very nice pair!

@CakeTerminal - Hey, something's certainly better than nothing! A traveling cleric caught up in a war sounds like quite the story. If this is only the first draft, I'm curious to see where the next will go!

@Quis - Well hello hello! I'll have to keep an eye out for that, haha. Arlandria's existing profile seems interesting enough as it is, so the full version should be a fun read!

@GrinningWolf24 - I love the addition to Paradigm's bio omg! And Rattlerumble seems neat as well, I love the mimicry aspect, and both seem like a cute team. I'm surprised they're traveling dergs though, if it were me I don't think I'd be able to let them go, haha!

@Ithika - Holy moly those are some impressive oldies. O.O Congrats on writing for all those bios, wow!

@Nerada - Brownie points for puns omg. I love Neapolia's bio, the profile combined with the coding makes for a very nice setup. The profile itself is nicely written as well!

Whew! Looks like quite a few of you had a fairly productive LWD! Wish I could say the same, ahaha. Very nice work everyone, feel proud of that progress! \ovo/
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After Thank you much! I honestly have a hard time letting certain travelers go- I enjoy greatly documenting their time in my clan, and often end up falling in love. I do always keep an id link to them, though, so that I can check back up on them~

(Honestly, I also adopt dead-home-lair dergs as well, so I do sort of 'keep' quite a few... )
@After Thank you much! I honestly have a hard time letting certain travelers go- I enjoy greatly documenting their time in my clan, and often end up falling in love. I do always keep an id link to them, though, so that I can check back up on them~

(Honestly, I also adopt dead-home-lair dergs as well, so I do sort of 'keep' quite a few... )
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
@After ah, thank you so much! I've been very dormant on the writing side of life for a while and I've been meaning to make lore for my clan since literally 2014... so when I found this thread things sort of just fell into place! :) Thank you for running this!
@After ah, thank you so much! I've been very dormant on the writing side of life for a while and I've been meaning to make lore for my clan since literally 2014... so when I found this thread things sort of just fell into place! :) Thank you for running this!
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
@After May I please be added to the pinglist? ^^
@After May I please be added to the pinglist? ^^
earthshieldr.png
@After - Could I be added to the pinglist for this please?
@After - Could I be added to the pinglist for this please?
jdDV4Lt.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 280 281