Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 280 281
@NightRising - Done! :>
@NightRising - Done! :>
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After
May I please be added?
@After
May I please be added?
He/Him lol
@After

I would love to be on the pinglist if possible :D
@After

I would love to be on the pinglist if possible :D

Hey hey hey, it's that time again! With much flourish and festivity to hopefully hide the fact that I have been away most of the day and forgot (oops), I bring you your reminder ping: tomorrow, May 14, is a Lore Whining Day! And also a holiday. Amazing how many LWDs seem to land on those!

So since it IS a holiday, there of course must be a corresponding prompt: Mother's Day! For those that have acknowledged kiddos and parental figures in your lore, what are those relationships like? How many are related by blood, and how many mother figures perhaps just took a young one under their wing or pulled a Mother Gothel and stole a kid from someone else because reasons? Does anyone's clan recognize a similar sort of holiday or festival in their lore, and if so, what might that entail? And just how many moms have been the victim of that most dangerous beast, The Tragic Backstory?

If you don't have such a dynamic set in your clan just yet, perhaps consider working it in! Moms can be powerful forces of nature when it comes to their kids (perhaps a bit too literally given elemental magic), for both good or bad. Maybe consider what sort of impact mothers - or even a lack thereof - have had on your clan and see where it takes you!

Now that I actually have some time this weekend to do... pretty much anything other than stress over exams, here's my goals for today's LWD:
  • Continue updates on my FR Toyhouse because it is still in nowhere near a particularly presentable state yikes
  • Figure out lore and new names for my mom and daughter pair of oldie Imps (Jada and Mana)
  • Start the very daunting task of figuring out what my city actually looks like and what all is present so I can eventually map the darn thing. TuT

I'm sure there are others who have plans to spend some time with their own moms today of course, myself included, but for those that have the opportunity to scribble down a few words, I look forward to seeing some progress!

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @Pyrolusite @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @Mythie @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @RainyJackalope @JollyRoger @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Parda @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CheetahCat @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @ilimati @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Scatterspark @Averis @agateflame @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Seamancer @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @remuslupn @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @Karika @RingsofSaturn @RisingFlames @cherryj016 @evosoul @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @slp0001 @Viiirus @Starrlight @Frenkle @elsendor @SullenPrince @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @myrese @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @hazy @Kitiara @casuallySleepy @TheHeroicOne @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @ThystLodagi @waywardCarousel @luckgandor @Redlington @SilverFoxDemon @MaryahStevens @anandapanda @ScarletTheDragon @SparkyLurkdragon @RedlaSunShowers @NightTerr0rs @Melova @glitterdusted @Quinineer @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @Ciinna @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @Calciferr @MissGoldenPixel @AbyssalKing @Windshear @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @grapefruity @Amut @Poiichy @SaintPepsi @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain @Demesne @Kerriganne @avianmalware @Nightshades @Rocwylde @Sky93 @Killunia @OverTheWolf @Generation @GhostFlowers @Leun @NightRising @Rainbowlight @CR0

Hey hey hey, it's that time again! With much flourish and festivity to hopefully hide the fact that I have been away most of the day and forgot (oops), I bring you your reminder ping: tomorrow, May 14, is a Lore Whining Day! And also a holiday. Amazing how many LWDs seem to land on those!

So since it IS a holiday, there of course must be a corresponding prompt: Mother's Day! For those that have acknowledged kiddos and parental figures in your lore, what are those relationships like? How many are related by blood, and how many mother figures perhaps just took a young one under their wing or pulled a Mother Gothel and stole a kid from someone else because reasons? Does anyone's clan recognize a similar sort of holiday or festival in their lore, and if so, what might that entail? And just how many moms have been the victim of that most dangerous beast, The Tragic Backstory?

If you don't have such a dynamic set in your clan just yet, perhaps consider working it in! Moms can be powerful forces of nature when it comes to their kids (perhaps a bit too literally given elemental magic), for both good or bad. Maybe consider what sort of impact mothers - or even a lack thereof - have had on your clan and see where it takes you!

Now that I actually have some time this weekend to do... pretty much anything other than stress over exams, here's my goals for today's LWD:
  • Continue updates on my FR Toyhouse because it is still in nowhere near a particularly presentable state yikes
  • Figure out lore and new names for my mom and daughter pair of oldie Imps (Jada and Mana)
  • Start the very daunting task of figuring out what my city actually looks like and what all is present so I can eventually map the darn thing. TuT

I'm sure there are others who have plans to spend some time with their own moms today of course, myself included, but for those that have the opportunity to scribble down a few words, I look forward to seeing some progress!

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @Pyrolusite @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @Mythie @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @RainyJackalope @JollyRoger @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Parda @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CheetahCat @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @ilimati @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Scatterspark @Averis @agateflame @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Seamancer @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @remuslupn @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @Karika @RingsofSaturn @RisingFlames @cherryj016 @evosoul @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @slp0001 @Viiirus @Starrlight @Frenkle @elsendor @SullenPrince @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @myrese @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @hazy @Kitiara @casuallySleepy @TheHeroicOne @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @ThystLodagi @waywardCarousel @luckgandor @Redlington @SilverFoxDemon @MaryahStevens @anandapanda @ScarletTheDragon @SparkyLurkdragon @RedlaSunShowers @NightTerr0rs @Melova @glitterdusted @Quinineer @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @Ciinna @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @Calciferr @MissGoldenPixel @AbyssalKing @Windshear @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @grapefruity @Amut @Poiichy @SaintPepsi @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain @Demesne @Kerriganne @avianmalware @Nightshades @Rocwylde @Sky93 @Killunia @OverTheWolf @Generation @GhostFlowers @Leun @NightRising @Rainbowlight @CR0
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After ooh, cpuld I please be added? I have a lot of projects to complain about having to do.
@After ooh, cpuld I please be added? I have a lot of projects to complain about having to do.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr - Done! Welcome aboard the whining writers wagon. \ovo/
@Rexcaliburr - Done! Welcome aboard the whining writers wagon. \ovo/
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
*drags self in* Okay so I have a small Flight Rising-based original story in the works and I've reeeeeeally been putting it off so here I go. Deep breaths, I can finish this chapter in 2 hours if I put my mind to it.
*drags self in* Okay so I have a small Flight Rising-based original story in the works and I've reeeeeeally been putting it off so here I go. Deep breaths, I can finish this chapter in 2 hours if I put my mind to it.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
If I have time today, I might work on the lore for Bowie, who's the mother of all of the familiars in the clan that don't have a dragon.
If I have time today, I might work on the lore for Bowie, who's the mother of all of the familiars in the clan that don't have a dragon.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
@After

Can I be added to the pinglist? I'm not one for writing, but I do enjoy writing a bit. I may get some bio templates done for today though.
@After

Can I be added to the pinglist? I'm not one for writing, but I do enjoy writing a bit. I may get some bio templates done for today though.
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
Ok, got quite a bit unfinished bios, so I want to at last finish 3 bios. Specifically Mill's, Alexander's, and Spacecreaft's. It's no fair that their bios have been left unfinished for months on end!!!
Ok, got quite a bit unfinished bios, so I want to at last finish 3 bios. Specifically Mill's, Alexander's, and Spacecreaft's. It's no fair that their bios have been left unfinished for months on end!!!
He/Him lol
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 280 281