Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 280 281
@After

this sounds neat! can i get in on the pinglist as well?
@After

this sounds neat! can i get in on the pinglist as well?
potion_leaf_by_littlegrimoire-d9ru5l2.gif
@gardenvoir - Yup, you're on! ovo
@gardenvoir - Yup, you're on! ovo
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After
Sure, ping me!

Also there's a thread called Project: Sorneith's Geography if you want to add that.
@After
Sure, ping me!

Also there's a thread called Project: Sorneith's Geography if you want to add that.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen - Added! And that project looks pretty neat, I'll go put that in Resources. :D
@IronPen - Added! And that project looks pretty neat, I'll go put that in Resources. :D
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After Oooh... I REALLY need motivation. Please add me to the pinglist!
@After Oooh... I REALLY need motivation. Please add me to the pinglist!
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
@slp0001 - Got you down! :>
@slp0001 - Got you down! :>
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
@After

please do add me to the pinglist, I need an excuse to write some lore for my clan so if I try to commission someone that it won't be 1000% improv to them :'>
@After

please do add me to the pinglist, I need an excuse to write some lore for my clan so if I try to commission someone that it won't be 1000% improv to them :'>
UFhZdZT.pngHlNpkkm.pngQ2cC3z4.png
Call me Canis or Virus (viirus and viiirus work as well).
3+FR time || Mutogender / No pronoun preference
Ping me to get my attention, but please just copy and paste my user @Viiirus to avoid pinging someone else!
@canisVirus - Sure thing, you're on! ^^
@canisVirus - Sure thing, you're on! ^^
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
@After

Thank you :D
@After

Thank you :D
UFhZdZT.pngHlNpkkm.pngQ2cC3z4.png
Call me Canis or Virus (viirus and viiirus work as well).
3+FR time || Mutogender / No pronoun preference
Ping me to get my attention, but please just copy and paste my user @Viiirus to avoid pinging someone else!
@After

Add me to the pinglist please?

(Also, is it just me, or was this thread in the Creative Corner earlier?)
@After

Add me to the pinglist please?

(Also, is it just me, or was this thread in the Creative Corner earlier?)
jA0Unwf.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 280 281