Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 280 281
Holy moly, I've done a lot of lore today. I got these two done. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28155726] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/281558/28155726_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28438946] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284390/28438946_350.png[/img] [/url] And I posted the story of how my clan formed [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2055084/2]here![/url]
Holy moly, I've done a lot of lore today.

I got these two done.

28155726_350.png

28438946_350.png

And I posted the story of how my clan formed here!
m6vglJ1.png
@After Can I be added to the pinglist please? I have very irregular lore updates for my dragons and even though I have ideas for them, I just can't make myself write them down. xD
@After Can I be added to the pinglist please? I have very irregular lore updates for my dragons and even though I have ideas for them, I just can't make myself write them down. xD
CgtyAYW.png
@After

Heads up, I changed names from Midnightst0rm to my current name and forgot to let people know -sweats-
So if you'd like to replace that in the pinglist that'd be dandy~!
@After

Heads up, I changed names from Midnightst0rm to my current name and forgot to let people know -sweats-
So if you'd like to replace that in the pinglist that'd be dandy~!
IzcQVPJ.png
@Killunia - Added!

@RainyJackalope - Thanks for the heads up! It's been changed. :>
@Killunia - Added!

@RainyJackalope - Thanks for the heads up! It's been changed. :>
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After
Hello! Could you add me to the pinglist, please?
@After
Hello! Could you add me to the pinglist, please?
@After. Could I be added to the pinglist please?
@After. Could I be added to the pinglist please?
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
@OverTheWolf @Generation - You've both been added!
@OverTheWolf @Generation - You've both been added!
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.

Hello everyone, I'm being murdered by homework! I am also very tired and so I apologize if this post is nonsensical rambling, but on a more relevant note, this of course is your reminder ping: tomorrow, April 24, is a Lore Whining Day!

Since this part of the post seems to have turned into a theme thing at some point, for this round, I may as well continue last LWD's theme of class-inspired jabber. Today's topic: speeches! Has anyone in your clan had to get up in front of a few others (or perhaps not quite so few) and give a speech, rehearsed or otherwise? Any performers or comedians in the clan, or anyone who travels around and takes the stage to inform others? Perhaps some dragons have trained for speaking at special occasions and ceremonies, such as for awards and exaltation? Do your clan leaders have to make such speeches to their clanmates under certain circumstances, or do they inform everyone a bit more passively? And of course, show of hands, whose dragons have a fear of public speaking? Have they taken steps to overcome that fear? This is a lot of questions and to be frank I'm not quite sure where I'm going with it all, but hey! Maybe it'll get you thinking!

Once again, super busy, will try to stop by, etc etc etc; don't need to repeat it all and bore y'all to death. :V Workload is clearing up a little bit by now though, so I may actually get the chance to be properly productive tomorrow! Hope to see everyone being as productive as they can be as well!

And now to go pass out until then because wow I am tired. End of school workload is so much fun, y'all.

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @NightBreeze @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @Mythie @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @RainyJackalope @JollyRoger @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Parda @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CrazyCheetahGirl @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @thatjubi @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Scatterspark @Averis @agateflame @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Seamancer @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @remuslupn @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @Karika @RingsofSaturn @RisingFlames @cherryj016 @evosoul @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @slp0001 @canisVirus @Starrlight @Frenkle @elsendor @SullenPrince @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @myrese @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @hazy @Kitiara @casuallySleepy @TheHeroicOne @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @ThystLodagi @waywardCarousel @luckgandor @Redlington @SilverFoxDemon @MaryahStevens @anandapanda @ScarletTheDragon @SparkyLurkdragon @RedlaSunShowers @NightTerr0rs @Melova @glitterdusted @Quinineer @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @Ciinna @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @Calciferr @MissGoldenPixel @AbyssalKing @Windshear @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @ArtemisDreamer @grapefruity @Amut @Poiichy @HBDinovaldo @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain @Demesne @Kerriganne @avianmalware @Nightshades @Rocwylde @Sky93 @Killunia @OverTheWolf @Generation @

Hello everyone, I'm being murdered by homework! I am also very tired and so I apologize if this post is nonsensical rambling, but on a more relevant note, this of course is your reminder ping: tomorrow, April 24, is a Lore Whining Day!

Since this part of the post seems to have turned into a theme thing at some point, for this round, I may as well continue last LWD's theme of class-inspired jabber. Today's topic: speeches! Has anyone in your clan had to get up in front of a few others (or perhaps not quite so few) and give a speech, rehearsed or otherwise? Any performers or comedians in the clan, or anyone who travels around and takes the stage to inform others? Perhaps some dragons have trained for speaking at special occasions and ceremonies, such as for awards and exaltation? Do your clan leaders have to make such speeches to their clanmates under certain circumstances, or do they inform everyone a bit more passively? And of course, show of hands, whose dragons have a fear of public speaking? Have they taken steps to overcome that fear? This is a lot of questions and to be frank I'm not quite sure where I'm going with it all, but hey! Maybe it'll get you thinking!

Once again, super busy, will try to stop by, etc etc etc; don't need to repeat it all and bore y'all to death. :V Workload is clearing up a little bit by now though, so I may actually get the chance to be properly productive tomorrow! Hope to see everyone being as productive as they can be as well!

And now to go pass out until then because wow I am tired. End of school workload is so much fun, y'all.

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @NightBreeze @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @Mythie @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @RainyJackalope @JollyRoger @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Parda @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CrazyCheetahGirl @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @thatjubi @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Scatterspark @Averis @agateflame @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Seamancer @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @remuslupn @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @Karika @RingsofSaturn @RisingFlames @cherryj016 @evosoul @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @slp0001 @canisVirus @Starrlight @Frenkle @elsendor @SullenPrince @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @myrese @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @hazy @Kitiara @casuallySleepy @TheHeroicOne @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @ThystLodagi @waywardCarousel @luckgandor @Redlington @SilverFoxDemon @MaryahStevens @anandapanda @ScarletTheDragon @SparkyLurkdragon @RedlaSunShowers @NightTerr0rs @Melova @glitterdusted @Quinineer @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @Ciinna @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @Calciferr @MissGoldenPixel @AbyssalKing @Windshear @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @ArtemisDreamer @grapefruity @Amut @Poiichy @HBDinovaldo @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain @Demesne @Kerriganne @avianmalware @Nightshades @Rocwylde @Sky93 @Killunia @OverTheWolf @Generation @
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
o wo what's this?
subscribes
and imidetly digs through everything
good thread will follow nonstop
tbh i have been working on lore allweekend since i cant do it on the 4th XD;
o wo what's this?
subscribes
and imidetly digs through everything
good thread will follow nonstop
tbh i have been working on lore allweekend since i cant do it on the 4th XD;
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
*chokes* I have finally come back to work on lore! I finished up ShadowPriest this morning. He's kinda edgy, but he doesn't try, he just is lol [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30870902] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/308710/30870902_350.png[/img] [/url] EDIT: Thanks @After, I struggled with the code lol
*chokes* I have finally come back to work on lore!
I finished up ShadowPriest this morning. He's kinda edgy, but he doesn't try, he just is lol

30870902_350.png

EDIT: Thanks @After, I struggled with the code lol
ed60c619-f81b-11ea-9b64-b5ff3d9bc9db.gifb9aWflB.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 280 281