Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 280 281
@After
I'm sorry if im missing it but I dont see a self edit-able one anywhere, may I be added to the pinglist for this lovely thing? :D
@After
I'm sorry if im missing it but I dont see a self edit-able one anywhere, may I be added to the pinglist for this lovely thing? :D
Well, I thought I was going to do N because of Pi Day (he loves formulas and math almost as much as he loves animals), but then the archer apparel arrived and suddenly Kurnaz (Wander fandragon from [i]Shadow of the Colossus[/i]) got his bio at last. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9556086] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/95561/9556086_350.png[/img] [/url] Still needs his quiver and some leggings, but that lore is a weight to have off me. I think it should be written in a way that's site-appropriate, which was the biggest stumbling block. I went ahead and got him Jupiter and that banner as well. Goodness knows he needs some love and attention!
Well, I thought I was going to do N because of Pi Day (he loves formulas and math almost as much as he loves animals), but then the archer apparel arrived and suddenly Kurnaz (Wander fandragon from Shadow of the Colossus) got his bio at last.

9556086_350.png

Still needs his quiver and some leggings, but that lore is a weight to have off me. I think it should be written in a way that's site-appropriate, which was the biggest stumbling block.

I went ahead and got him Jupiter and that banner as well. Goodness knows he needs some love and attention!
jtgoRWq.png
Finally, a Lore Whining day when I'm actually at home all day! Hopefully I'll get to crack on with yet more bios today, maybe even start writing one of my story arcs! To start with though I should definitely finish this girls bio, which I started re-writing yesterday [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=87984&did=11400447][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/114005/11400447_350.png?mtime=WMbpowADhLY.png[/img][/url]
Finally, a Lore Whining day when I'm actually at home all day! Hopefully I'll get to crack on with yet more bios today, maybe even start writing one of my story arcs! To start with though I should definitely finish this girls bio, which I started re-writing yesterday
11400447_350.png?mtime=WMbpowADhLY.png
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
Mmmm, my only cooking-related dragon is one I'm not even sure I'll be keeping. I don't want to lore her if I'll be getting rid of her later.
Mmmm, my only cooking-related dragon is one I'm not even sure I'll be keeping. I don't want to lore her if I'll be getting rid of her later.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
I've got to work on the introduction to my clan that I still haven't finished! Or maybe work on redoing my leader's bio, since a lot of my lore has changed since I wrote it.
I've got to work on the introduction to my clan that I still haven't finished! Or maybe work on redoing my leader's bio, since a lot of my lore has changed since I wrote it.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
Maybe i'll actually remember and participate this time!
Maybe i'll actually remember and participate this time!
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
I was going to update bios to a theme I made today, but I can't get Photoshop to open.

I guess I'll do the bios with no headers, then.... :(
I was going to update bios to a theme I made today, but I can't get Photoshop to open.

I guess I'll do the bios with no headers, then.... :(
WHMtZEo.gif
G L I T T E R D U S T E D
FR time +0 | Insomniac
@Sirena - You've been added! (And nope, no editable pinglist, I keep track of it all myself. ^^; )
@Sirena - You've been added! (And nope, no editable pinglist, I keep track of it all myself. ^^; )
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After Thank you!! Oh wow, thats a lot of dedication, I appreciate all the work you put into this o_o
@After Thank you!! Oh wow, thats a lot of dedication, I appreciate all the work you put into this o_o
@After
May I be added to the pinglist for this? I need motivation to write my lore, and I think this will be fun!
@After
May I be added to the pinglist for this? I need motivation to write my lore, and I think this will be fun!
QBIWg1o.png
. Twistedstripe
FR+3 || he/him

.... OvfZqTx.gif
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 280 281