Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 280 281
@Redlington - Yeah I'm not suggesting go hang out there and wait for them to drop, that's frustrating at the best of times. XD I got all my GW familiars out of chests, but they're available on the AH and the Treasure Marketplace, yep. The Encyclopedia has entries for the drops in certain venues, and luckily GW is one of them! GW's entry is here.
@Redlington - Yeah I'm not suggesting go hang out there and wait for them to drop, that's frustrating at the best of times. XD I got all my GW familiars out of chests, but they're available on the AH and the Treasure Marketplace, yep. The Encyclopedia has entries for the drops in certain venues, and luckily GW is one of them! GW's entry is here.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Only got 2 bios done today, I wanted to do way more than that but something came up and I was out of the house for most of the day...but 2 is better than none right?
Only got 2 bios done today, I wanted to do way more than that but something came up and I was out of the house for most of the day...but 2 is better than none right?
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
@Redlington
Well, there are also those cat golems in the Scorched Forest. But then again, they don't look very intimidating, do they?
@Redlington
Well, there are also those cat golems in the Scorched Forest. But then again, they don't look very intimidating, do they?
je1KGwo.png
well got some lore question done today and fixed this little guy's bio up since he probably knows the best about the allied clans since his last mate and current mate are from allied clans. also as a messenger he goes all over the place. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13196517] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/131966/13196517_350.png[/img] [/url] might work on a couple more bios before bed but who knows.
well got some lore question done today and fixed this little guy's bio up since he probably knows the best about the allied clans since his last mate and current mate are from allied clans. also as a messenger he goes all over the place.

13196517_350.png

might work on a couple more bios before bed but who knows.
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
@After
I'd love to be added to the ping list for this, I'm...wonderful at procrastinating :')
@After
I'd love to be added to the ping list for this, I'm...wonderful at procrastinating :')
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
Subbed to thread and would love to be on ping list as well :)
Subbed to thread and would love to be on ping list as well :)
@Redlington
I have the Creepers, the Miths, the hounds and a Mistral Minion all awakened so I give you one for free if any of them fit.
@Redlington
I have the Creepers, the Miths, the hounds and a Mistral Minion all awakened so I give you one for free if any of them fit.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png

Arriving a bit late because I got caught up in other things and totally forgot, this is your reminder ping - tomorrow, March 4, is a Lore Whining Day! Update's a little sparse I'm afraid since I remembered at the last second and I'm off to sleep like right now, so I don't have energy to figure out words, my apologies. ^^; Looking forward to lore-ing with everyone tomorrow, though!

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @NightBreeze @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @Mythie @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @Midnightst0rm @JollyRoger @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CrazyCheetahGirl @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @thatjubi @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Scatterspark @Averis @agateflame @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Seamancer @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @remuslupn @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @Karika @RingsofSaturn @RisingFlames @cherryj016 @evosoul @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @slp0001 @canisVirus @Starrlight @Frenkle @elsendor @SullenPrince @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @myrese @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @hazy @Kitiara @casuallySleepy @TheHeroicOne @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @ThystLodagi @waywardCarousel @luckgandor @Redlington @SilverFoxDemon @MaryahStevens @

Arriving a bit late because I got caught up in other things and totally forgot, this is your reminder ping - tomorrow, March 4, is a Lore Whining Day! Update's a little sparse I'm afraid since I remembered at the last second and I'm off to sleep like right now, so I don't have energy to figure out words, my apologies. ^^; Looking forward to lore-ing with everyone tomorrow, though!

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @NightBreeze @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @Mythie @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @Midnightst0rm @JollyRoger @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CrazyCheetahGirl @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @thatjubi @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Scatterspark @Averis @agateflame @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Seamancer @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @remuslupn @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @Karika @RingsofSaturn @RisingFlames @cherryj016 @evosoul @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @slp0001 @canisVirus @Starrlight @Frenkle @elsendor @SullenPrince @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @myrese @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @hazy @Kitiara @casuallySleepy @TheHeroicOne @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @ThystLodagi @waywardCarousel @luckgandor @Redlington @SilverFoxDemon @MaryahStevens @
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Alright *cracks knuckles*
Time to do some writing. Hopefully I can do a short story in one day.
Alright *cracks knuckles*
Time to do some writing. Hopefully I can do a short story in one day.
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
*stretches slowly* Time to get to business @-@
*stretches slowly* Time to get to business @-@
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 280 281