Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 189 190 191 192 193 ... 280 281
Not my best bit of writing, but it does the trick. I’ll probably do [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=448137&tab=dragon&did=55797672]Romeo[/url] another time... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54262643] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/542627/54262643_350.png[/img] [/url]
Not my best bit of writing, but it does the trick. I’ll probably do Romeo another time...

54262643_350.png
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
Wow, once again this has snuck up on me and I have no idea what to do. I do have a new kid, but he's not finished so I think I have some time to figure him out... I don't want to neglect trying to find lore for him though - I may decide to put him in my den anyway, but just in case...

Regardless of that guy though, I wonder if I should actually Do Lore today, and if so I have no idea what I should do
Wow, once again this has snuck up on me and I have no idea what to do. I do have a new kid, but he's not finished so I think I have some time to figure him out... I don't want to neglect trying to find lore for him though - I may decide to put him in my den anyway, but just in case...

Regardless of that guy though, I wonder if I should actually Do Lore today, and if so I have no idea what I should do
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Woohoo, I'm finished with Yselda's lore! Not sure who I'll do next – any suggestions?
Woohoo, I'm finished with Yselda's lore! Not sure who I'll do next – any suggestions?
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55632170] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/556322/55632170_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55632169] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/556322/55632169_350.png[/img] [/url] two more done! the unfortunate twins! @Nemaira tagging you because I bought 'em from you, figured you'd like to see, since you expressed interest in the thread!

55632170_350.png

55632169_350.png

two more done! the unfortunate twins!
@Nemaira tagging you because I bought 'em from you, figured you'd like to see, since you expressed interest in the thread!
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26904913] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/269050/26904913_350.png[/img] [/url] Aaahh!! It feels nice to finally finish Sinbad's lore, but be warned if you peek it is VERY LONG. I got inspired after buying him a lightning sprite and now I can finally say most of the important bios that still had my old lore have been completely revamped! It feels empowering! And very relaxing. I finally don't feel shameful sharing lore since it's easier to follow and understand now that there aren't ten bios telling you absolutely different things~

26904913_350.png

Aaahh!! It feels nice to finally finish Sinbad's lore, but be warned if you peek it is VERY LONG. I got inspired after buying him a lightning sprite and now I can finally say most of the important bios that still had my old lore have been completely revamped! It feels empowering! And very relaxing. I finally don't feel shameful sharing lore since it's easier to follow and understand now that there aren't ten bios telling you absolutely different things~
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
Finished creating simple layout maps of my clan lair, worked on a story for one dragon, and finished the bios for 3 others. Gonna try to finish all the bios then add a story to each one.
Finished creating simple layout maps of my clan lair, worked on a story for one dragon, and finished the bios for 3 others. Gonna try to finish all the bios then add a story to each one.
I’m interested in this, not really sure what to do tho :T
I’m interested in this, not really sure what to do tho :T
Rare-Spirit.pngPlentiful-Albino.pngplagueanim1.gifUqTOVvp.gif
@After May I be added onto the pinglist? I'd love to join! Suprisingly enough, today I started and finished writing the first bit of my new clan lore, Lux's backstory! It's not the best but honestly it expresses the ideas I wanted for him, so it's good to me. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55814111] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/558142/55814111_350.png[/img] [/url]
@After May I be added onto the pinglist? I'd love to join!

Suprisingly enough, today I started and finished writing the first bit of my new clan lore, Lux's backstory! It's not the best but honestly it expresses the ideas I wanted for him, so it's good to me.

55814111_350.png
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
In my mind, it's still the 14th! Though it's technically late, I got this old man in a trade with someone, and I couldn't resist getting some writing done for him :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13566438] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/135665/13566438_350.png[/img] [/url]
In my mind, it's still the 14th! Though it's technically late, I got this old man in a trade with someone, and I couldn't resist getting some writing done for him :D

13566438_350.png
80757570p.png 77134736p.png

Home | Intro & Info | Suggestions | Resources | Archive

It is time.

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b

Wondering why this update's weird? Check here!
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Fluffmuffler @Alicio @Villainous @KitKatJo @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @Pyrolusite @Mathilda @Hinumi @Leopardmask @Orbitz @perspective @Jvnebvg @Charias @AsterCrow @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @RainyJackalope @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @Incalyscent @CheetahCat @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @pulses @Marmite @velvetpaws @TheBlackLily @Emordnilap @ilimati @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Wyndolen @Crobbin @leerie @Facinarose @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Averis @Audible @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Shrine @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @RingsofSaturn @LegallyInsane @pneumonic @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @Starrlight @Einstakur @elsendor @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @Vocalist @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @auroshen @EverAutumn @Tempter @Cronch @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @FloofinBird @waywardCarousel @GhostlyJasper @foxshapedshadows @MurEyeUh @anandapanda @Kenopsian @SparkyLurkdragon @Melova @glitterdusted @Quintillion @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @PumpkinChaiLatte @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @shotaro @Rutile @AbyssalKing @Riverflight @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @sugarcube @Amut @Poiichy @SaintPepsi @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain @Demesne @Kerriganne @Pensacola @Sky93 @Killunia @OverTheWolf @Generation @GhostFlowers @Leun @NightRising @Rainbowlight @CR0 @Rexcaliburr @ells @briestarr @GrinningWolf24 @LS299 @Ithika @Vulcanatus @DraigTeg @Petall @Talismarr @StormyDragon @IvyKirax @Cinderfire @VulpixSerpens @Astereae @MythNomer @Rowlets @Cay @DemonKid @nappez @BallisticBoffin @Kuusouka @Reiyn @SilvestrisDream @Reanimated @Hyacindy @Cybertron @Geminisun @FoxyCipher @Kattata @MelanieScribbles @CassieRose @perifinite @ZenithNadir @cowboyskittles @YuuNishinoya @Gusted @Pavi @Redsand @lilastar @Gretthol @chimmy @Facieux @marknuuuttttt @nebulavery @Exhalted @Superbia @septarianflare @Tauress @BlackSherruk @Wait @SnoringHyena @Copierthief @Stormster @LightHelco @Pufferheart @AthenaCorvus @PastCat @PhoenixMiko @ladylilitu @MythicalViper @suncodex @Mnkn10 @DragonWolfie @Kydoimos @Flayn @StarlitFire @RicochetRomance @Octopodes @gloria956 @Lisylla @ViralN9 @nickadee @DragonPanther888 @Flamestar03 @blackcrowking @pyramids @ShadowFlamel @Fortuna @Snaphance @Paracosmic @Kneph @PlatinumDream @CelestialBlue @Breshcandra @Cantata @AryaWolf19 @TheCell @Stromatolite @BlackwatchGenji @serpentarius @Sachqua @blvckstvllion @Obscure @tenworms @Josuuke @kiwipen @fitz @CalicoRadio @ETVermin @Airys @Hazhar @SashaFiredrake @RisingShade @lilystar6 @SpaceStasis @Jaspernoir @Akatora @slytherhex @SommerBee @Kauria @Stick @Woopa @Macari @Nomo @OreoMilkshake @Frailty @Bit @Harana @BlueJaysFeather @Roheryn @Klawzor @magpietellme @novembercomes @HSoup @angryisosceles @Releah @Katta @smeen @SeeTheStars @Redtiger7736 @s0leil @narkov @celebie @GrimTheReaper @Fenix @Orodruin @Elisse @DragonDawn @GingaSnap @DoctorEnsign @Hmm @Hyzenthlaay @TehuMertt @ghostlyplants @LadyOfTheSkies @Kaibutsu @Wyndolen @AquaParrot @CirrusAscending @SporkLord @Phaedra @myriadofstars @abyssalcat @Dysania @LittlelilyBRR @etui @UncleGrimsley @KrazKitCat @ShadowWyvern15 @Alphazi @jekylls @dd2900 @Rvan @Alfamangle @Ruan @LightningBugs @Severynn @WolfByte @CitrusTree

Home | Intro & Info | Suggestions | Resources | Archive

It is time.

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b

Wondering why this update's weird? Check here!
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Fluffmuffler @Alicio @Villainous @KitKatJo @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @Pyrolusite @Mathilda @Hinumi @Leopardmask @Orbitz @perspective @Jvnebvg @Charias @AsterCrow @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @RainyJackalope @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @Incalyscent @CheetahCat @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @pulses @Marmite @velvetpaws @TheBlackLily @Emordnilap @ilimati @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Wyndolen @Crobbin @leerie @Facinarose @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Averis @Audible @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Shrine @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @RingsofSaturn @LegallyInsane @pneumonic @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @Starrlight @Einstakur @elsendor @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @Vocalist @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @auroshen @EverAutumn @Tempter @Cronch @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @FloofinBird @waywardCarousel @GhostlyJasper @foxshapedshadows @MurEyeUh @anandapanda @Kenopsian @SparkyLurkdragon @Melova @glitterdusted @Quintillion @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @PumpkinChaiLatte @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @shotaro @Rutile @AbyssalKing @Riverflight @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @sugarcube @Amut @Poiichy @SaintPepsi @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain @Demesne @Kerriganne @Pensacola @Sky93 @Killunia @OverTheWolf @Generation @GhostFlowers @Leun @NightRising @Rainbowlight @CR0 @Rexcaliburr @ells @briestarr @GrinningWolf24 @LS299 @Ithika @Vulcanatus @DraigTeg @Petall @Talismarr @StormyDragon @IvyKirax @Cinderfire @VulpixSerpens @Astereae @MythNomer @Rowlets @Cay @DemonKid @nappez @BallisticBoffin @Kuusouka @Reiyn @SilvestrisDream @Reanimated @Hyacindy @Cybertron @Geminisun @FoxyCipher @Kattata @MelanieScribbles @CassieRose @perifinite @ZenithNadir @cowboyskittles @YuuNishinoya @Gusted @Pavi @Redsand @lilastar @Gretthol @chimmy @Facieux @marknuuuttttt @nebulavery @Exhalted @Superbia @septarianflare @Tauress @BlackSherruk @Wait @SnoringHyena @Copierthief @Stormster @LightHelco @Pufferheart @AthenaCorvus @PastCat @PhoenixMiko @ladylilitu @MythicalViper @suncodex @Mnkn10 @DragonWolfie @Kydoimos @Flayn @StarlitFire @RicochetRomance @Octopodes @gloria956 @Lisylla @ViralN9 @nickadee @DragonPanther888 @Flamestar03 @blackcrowking @pyramids @ShadowFlamel @Fortuna @Snaphance @Paracosmic @Kneph @PlatinumDream @CelestialBlue @Breshcandra @Cantata @AryaWolf19 @TheCell @Stromatolite @BlackwatchGenji @serpentarius @Sachqua @blvckstvllion @Obscure @tenworms @Josuuke @kiwipen @fitz @CalicoRadio @ETVermin @Airys @Hazhar @SashaFiredrake @RisingShade @lilystar6 @SpaceStasis @Jaspernoir @Akatora @slytherhex @SommerBee @Kauria @Stick @Woopa @Macari @Nomo @OreoMilkshake @Frailty @Bit @Harana @BlueJaysFeather @Roheryn @Klawzor @magpietellme @novembercomes @HSoup @angryisosceles @Releah @Katta @smeen @SeeTheStars @Redtiger7736 @s0leil @narkov @celebie @GrimTheReaper @Fenix @Orodruin @Elisse @DragonDawn @GingaSnap @DoctorEnsign @Hmm @Hyzenthlaay @TehuMertt @ghostlyplants @LadyOfTheSkies @Kaibutsu @Wyndolen @AquaParrot @CirrusAscending @SporkLord @Phaedra @myriadofstars @abyssalcat @Dysania @LittlelilyBRR @etui @UncleGrimsley @KrazKitCat @ShadowWyvern15 @Alphazi @jekylls @dd2900 @Rvan @Alfamangle @Ruan @LightningBugs @Severynn @WolfByte @CitrusTree
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
1 2 ... 189 190 191 192 193 ... 280 281