Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 280 281
I'm going to finally deciding on a dragon and writing his lore today! Time to finish my search!
I'm going to finally deciding on a dragon and writing his lore today! Time to finish my search!
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
I'll be spending the day with some extended family that I hardly ever get to see, much less spend this kind of time with, so I don't think I'll be getting anything written today. If there happens to be a dull moment, in the car or something, I'll think about and try to work through some sticking points I have in my dragons' lore, though.
Sticking points to potentially think about:
-How Pasha sets his inventions to be used by customers. This is never mentioned in the book he's from, instead he uses his magical pointer stick to activate anything that isn't a mode of transportation or a bomb. But it's HIS magical pointer stick, so if he sells things, other people have to be able to use them.
-Alkazdt's charge. I kind of want it to be a dragon who was there when he arrived - just gotta decide which one and their relationship.
-Dusklight's charge. She was brought to the clan by Shadowbinder, not her Search, so honestly I don't even know.
-Literally anything about Lycus, or what I want to see in a Plague rep in general. It's so not my aesthetic and I've had trouble keeping and being inspired for them.
-What actually is the relationship between Nova and Nebula, and what does Nebula do?
I'll be spending the day with some extended family that I hardly ever get to see, much less spend this kind of time with, so I don't think I'll be getting anything written today. If there happens to be a dull moment, in the car or something, I'll think about and try to work through some sticking points I have in my dragons' lore, though.
Sticking points to potentially think about:
-How Pasha sets his inventions to be used by customers. This is never mentioned in the book he's from, instead he uses his magical pointer stick to activate anything that isn't a mode of transportation or a bomb. But it's HIS magical pointer stick, so if he sells things, other people have to be able to use them.
-Alkazdt's charge. I kind of want it to be a dragon who was there when he arrived - just gotta decide which one and their relationship.
-Dusklight's charge. She was brought to the clan by Shadowbinder, not her Search, so honestly I don't even know.
-Literally anything about Lycus, or what I want to see in a Plague rep in general. It's so not my aesthetic and I've had trouble keeping and being inspired for them.
-What actually is the relationship between Nova and Nebula, and what does Nebula do?
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
I knew I wasn’t going to be able to write anything this LWD so I decided to write stuff the day before. I finished the second part of Bella’s Banishment and also worked on some lore for not just my main dragons but then dragons in my hibernation den! I also upgraded my rankings for my dragons.
When I’m able to do more, i will be finishing the last part of BB and staring on the first part of Kinship.
I knew I wasn’t going to be able to write anything this LWD so I decided to write stuff the day before. I finished the second part of Bella’s Banishment and also worked on some lore for not just my main dragons but then dragons in my hibernation den! I also upgraded my rankings for my dragons.
When I’m able to do more, i will be finishing the last part of BB and staring on the first part of Kinship.
image0.jpg
Meet Shyanne and Sundew
did not really actually get anything written as intended today cause I was out for several hours but I got some ideas together
did not really actually get anything written as intended today cause I was out for several hours but I got some ideas together
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png

Home | Intro & Info | Suggestions | Resources | Archive

It is time.

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b

Wondering why this update's weird? Check here!
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Fluffmuffler @Alicio @Villainous @KitKatJo @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @Pyrolusite @Mathilda @Hinumi @Leopardmask @Orbitz @perspective @Jvnebvg @Charias @AsterCrow @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @RainyJackalope @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @Incalyscent @CheetahCat @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @pulses @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @TheBlackLily @Emordnilap @ilimati @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Wyndolen @Crobbin @leerie @Facinarose @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Averis @Audible @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Shrine @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @RingsofSaturn @LegallyInsane @pneumonic @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @Starrlight @Einstakur @elsendor @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @Vocalist @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @auroshen @EverAutumn @Tempter @Cronch @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @FloofinBird @waywardCarousel @GhostlyJasper @foxshapedshadows @MurEyeUh @anandapanda @Kenopsian @SparkyLurkdragon @Melova @glitterdusted @Quintillion @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @PumpkinChaiLatte @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @shotaro @Rutile @AbyssalKing @Riverflight @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @sugarcube @Amut @Poiichy @SaintPepsi @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain @Demesne @Kerriganne @Pensacola @Sky93 @Killunia @OverTheWolf @Generation @GhostFlowers @Leun @NightRising @Rainbowlight @CR0 @Rexcaliburr @ells @briestarr @GrinningWolf24 @LS299 @Ithika @Vulcanatus @DraigTeg @Petall @Talismarr @StormyDragon @IvyKirax @Cinderfire @VulpixSerpens @Astereae @MythNomer @Rowlets @Cay @DemonKid @nappez @BallisticBoffin @Kuusouka @Reiyn @SilvestrisDream @Reanimated @Hyacindy @Cybertron @Geminisun @FoxyCipher @Kattata @MelanieScribbles @CassieRose @perifinite @ZenithNadir @cowboyskittles @YuuNishinoya @Gusted @Pavi @Redsand @lilastar @Gretthol @chimmy @Facieux @marknuuuttttt @nebulavery @Exhalted @Superbia @septarianflare @Tauress @BlackSherruk @Wait @SnoringHyena @Copierthief @Stormster @LightHelco @Pufferheart @AthenaCorvus @PastCat @PhoenixMiko @ladylilitu @MythicalViper @suncodex @Mnkn10 @DragonWolfie @Kydoimos @Biuret @StarlitFire @RicochetRomance @Octopodes @gloria956 @Lisylla @ViralN9 @nickadee @DragonPanther888 @Flamestar03 @blackcrowking @pyramids @ShadowFlamel @Fortuna @Snaphance @Paracosmic @Kneph @PlatinumDream @CelestialBlue @Breshcandra @Cantata @AryaWolf19 @TheCell @Stromatolite @BlackwatchGenji @serpentarius @Sachqua @blvckstvllion @Obscure @tenworms @Josuuke @kiwipen @fitz @CalicoRadio @ETVermin @Airys @Hazhar @SashaFiredrake @RisingShade @lilystar6 @SpaceStasis @Jaspernoir @Akatora @slytherhex @SommerBee @Kauria @Stick @Woopa @Macari @Nomo @OreoMilkshake @Frailty @Bit @Harana @BlueJaysFeather @Roheryn @Klawzor @magpietellme @novembercomes @HSoup @angryisosceles @Releah @Katta @smeen @SeeTheStars @Redtiger7736 @s0leil @narkov @celebie @GrimTheReaper @Fenix @Orodruin @Elisse @DragonDawn @GingaSnap @DoctorEnsign @Hmm @Hyzenthlaay @TehuMertt @ghostlyplants @LadyOfTheSkies @Kaibutsu @happyasaclam @Wyndolen @AquaParrot @CirrusAscending @SporkLord @Phaedra @myriadofstars @abyssalcat @Dysania @LittlelilyBRR @etui @UncleGrimsley @KrazKitCat @ShadowWyvern15 @Alphazi @jekylls @dd2900 @Rvan @SabrinaB @Alfamangle @

Home | Intro & Info | Suggestions | Resources | Archive

It is time.

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b

Wondering why this update's weird? Check here!
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Fluffmuffler @Alicio @Villainous @KitKatJo @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @Pyrolusite @Mathilda @Hinumi @Leopardmask @Orbitz @perspective @Jvnebvg @Charias @AsterCrow @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @RainyJackalope @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @Incalyscent @CheetahCat @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @pulses @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @TheBlackLily @Emordnilap @ilimati @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Wyndolen @Crobbin @leerie @Facinarose @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Averis @Audible @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Shrine @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @RingsofSaturn @LegallyInsane @pneumonic @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @Starrlight @Einstakur @elsendor @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @Vocalist @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @auroshen @EverAutumn @Tempter @Cronch @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @FloofinBird @waywardCarousel @GhostlyJasper @foxshapedshadows @MurEyeUh @anandapanda @Kenopsian @SparkyLurkdragon @Melova @glitterdusted @Quintillion @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @PumpkinChaiLatte @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @shotaro @Rutile @AbyssalKing @Riverflight @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @sugarcube @Amut @Poiichy @SaintPepsi @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain @Demesne @Kerriganne @Pensacola @Sky93 @Killunia @OverTheWolf @Generation @GhostFlowers @Leun @NightRising @Rainbowlight @CR0 @Rexcaliburr @ells @briestarr @GrinningWolf24 @LS299 @Ithika @Vulcanatus @DraigTeg @Petall @Talismarr @StormyDragon @IvyKirax @Cinderfire @VulpixSerpens @Astereae @MythNomer @Rowlets @Cay @DemonKid @nappez @BallisticBoffin @Kuusouka @Reiyn @SilvestrisDream @Reanimated @Hyacindy @Cybertron @Geminisun @FoxyCipher @Kattata @MelanieScribbles @CassieRose @perifinite @ZenithNadir @cowboyskittles @YuuNishinoya @Gusted @Pavi @Redsand @lilastar @Gretthol @chimmy @Facieux @marknuuuttttt @nebulavery @Exhalted @Superbia @septarianflare @Tauress @BlackSherruk @Wait @SnoringHyena @Copierthief @Stormster @LightHelco @Pufferheart @AthenaCorvus @PastCat @PhoenixMiko @ladylilitu @MythicalViper @suncodex @Mnkn10 @DragonWolfie @Kydoimos @Biuret @StarlitFire @RicochetRomance @Octopodes @gloria956 @Lisylla @ViralN9 @nickadee @DragonPanther888 @Flamestar03 @blackcrowking @pyramids @ShadowFlamel @Fortuna @Snaphance @Paracosmic @Kneph @PlatinumDream @CelestialBlue @Breshcandra @Cantata @AryaWolf19 @TheCell @Stromatolite @BlackwatchGenji @serpentarius @Sachqua @blvckstvllion @Obscure @tenworms @Josuuke @kiwipen @fitz @CalicoRadio @ETVermin @Airys @Hazhar @SashaFiredrake @RisingShade @lilystar6 @SpaceStasis @Jaspernoir @Akatora @slytherhex @SommerBee @Kauria @Stick @Woopa @Macari @Nomo @OreoMilkshake @Frailty @Bit @Harana @BlueJaysFeather @Roheryn @Klawzor @magpietellme @novembercomes @HSoup @angryisosceles @Releah @Katta @smeen @SeeTheStars @Redtiger7736 @s0leil @narkov @celebie @GrimTheReaper @Fenix @Orodruin @Elisse @DragonDawn @GingaSnap @DoctorEnsign @Hmm @Hyzenthlaay @TehuMertt @ghostlyplants @LadyOfTheSkies @Kaibutsu @happyasaclam @Wyndolen @AquaParrot @CirrusAscending @SporkLord @Phaedra @myriadofstars @abyssalcat @Dysania @LittlelilyBRR @etui @UncleGrimsley @KrazKitCat @ShadowWyvern15 @Alphazi @jekylls @dd2900 @Rvan @SabrinaB @Alfamangle @
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
I'm just about to go to bed - see y'all tomorrow! I"ll be at jury duty for an indeterminate amount of time starting early in the morning but maybe I'll get some lore done! I think it would probably behoove me to focus on finishing my multi-dragon Shade story that I've been working on, but also I just finished Pasha's genes and outfit so I'm tempted to go for his lore next instead...
I'm just about to go to bed - see y'all tomorrow! I"ll be at jury duty for an indeterminate amount of time starting early in the morning but maybe I'll get some lore done! I think it would probably behoove me to focus on finishing my multi-dragon Shade story that I've been working on, but also I just finished Pasha's genes and outfit so I'm tempted to go for his lore next instead...
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Been in the middle of a rut where I barely play fr- other interests have swamped me- but I will try to continue on my lore tomorrow!
Been in the middle of a rut where I barely play fr- other interests have swamped me- but I will try to continue on my lore tomorrow!
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
I’m on several different trains for a combined 6 hours today so I may well end up doing some lore! Fingers crossed and all that.
I’m on several different trains for a combined 6 hours today so I may well end up doing some lore! Fingers crossed and all that.
Very excited to try and get some stuff done today! Not sure anything will be FR related, but if I do feel the inspiration, I think I wanna try to get my clan lore organized so I can revamp my clan profile! It looks like a garbled mess right now and I hate it : (

Non-FR wise, I got a new character recently who's been pretty fun to write for, and I'm (hopefully) getting his companion commissioned this weekend too!
Very excited to try and get some stuff done today! Not sure anything will be FR related, but if I do feel the inspiration, I think I wanna try to get my clan lore organized so I can revamp my clan profile! It looks like a garbled mess right now and I hate it : (

Non-FR wise, I got a new character recently who's been pretty fun to write for, and I'm (hopefully) getting his companion commissioned this weekend too!
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
Not only did I finish my [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/13TEZa-ZYVOmWfmynXKplhYpWRuf79nHTW_m5mAmfUjU/edit?usp=sharing]story[/url] (I may add a few parting sentences, actually, I have this habit of cutting off stories abruptly), but I also gave Brigitte herself some base lore! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52485307] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/524854/52485307_350.png[/img] [/url] Now all that's left for this saga is to add all the links so that every dragon who has a part has a link, and every dragon mentioned in the story links back to them (for less flipping around in my lair to figure out who's who). And to get Brigitte Phantom, which I am too stubborn to buy and too lazy with Coli to have any hope of getting expediently. Someday, though...
Not only did I finish my story (I may add a few parting sentences, actually, I have this habit of cutting off stories abruptly), but I also gave Brigitte herself some base lore!

52485307_350.png

Now all that's left for this saga is to add all the links so that every dragon who has a part has a link, and every dragon mentioned in the story links back to them (for less flipping around in my lair to figure out who's who). And to get Brigitte Phantom, which I am too stubborn to buy and too lazy with Coli to have any hope of getting expediently. Someday, though...
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 280 281