Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 280 281
Another productive LWD. I finally sat down and finished the short story on Thurl's page, properly introducing him and Leota to the clan. Next up: need to get my earliest Skydancer and Pearlcatcher pairs introduced.
Another productive LWD. I finally sat down and finished the short story on Thurl's page, properly introducing him and Leota to the clan. Next up: need to get my earliest Skydancer and Pearlcatcher pairs introduced.
@After Please add me to the pinglist! This thread is EXACTLY what I need to get my lazy bum in gear.

Conveniently, it just so happens to be the fourth, so I have decided to flesh out a couple more of my boys- namely Brynjarr and Hajari. However, I'm having some problems figuring out the exact way I want to code my bios...

Do I keep them more like Hajari's, or should I remodel them to be more like Demenael's? If I remodel them I feel like I would need a mini header or something but I really want my bios/lore to be completely designed by me, y'know?

**The aforementioned dragons are all on page three of my lair in case of questions.
@After Please add me to the pinglist! This thread is EXACTLY what I need to get my lazy bum in gear.

Conveniently, it just so happens to be the fourth, so I have decided to flesh out a couple more of my boys- namely Brynjarr and Hajari. However, I'm having some problems figuring out the exact way I want to code my bios...

Do I keep them more like Hajari's, or should I remodel them to be more like Demenael's? If I remodel them I feel like I would need a mini header or something but I really want my bios/lore to be completely designed by me, y'know?

**The aforementioned dragons are all on page three of my lair in case of questions.
button_by_cas_a_fras-db1t2ap.png Accent: Starlit Psychic
“The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien
ahahaha im not used to write so much lore this is weird no matter how many times ive done it

did so much stpopid coding and three dregs bios/lores im ded

and it is now that i realized this is going into the direction of "Local Noc Lady Saves the Day" oh welp and ahahaha how do people came up so detailed structure of their lair and lore because im here like lmaaaaaao how do you guys even :DDDD like my main problem is cant come up with bios/backstories for my babies

im sorry i need sleep its midnight here i have been procrastinating im sorry
ahahaha im not used to write so much lore this is weird no matter how many times ive done it

did so much stpopid coding and three dregs bios/lores im ded

and it is now that i realized this is going into the direction of "Local Noc Lady Saves the Day" oh welp and ahahaha how do people came up so detailed structure of their lair and lore because im here like lmaaaaaao how do you guys even :DDDD like my main problem is cant come up with bios/backstories for my babies

im sorry i need sleep its midnight here i have been procrastinating im sorry
tfw you will write lore for literally a hundred other people before writing for yourself

sorry
tfw you will write lore for literally a hundred other people before writing for yourself

sorry
j3zsWMV.png
@After
can you add me to the pinglist. I've been having so much trouble finding the time to sit down and do lore and i think this would be a perfect help.
@After
can you add me to the pinglist. I've been having so much trouble finding the time to sit down and do lore and i think this would be a perfect help.
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
@after
Can you pinglist me please? :o this sounds like a fantastic idea!!
@after
Can you pinglist me please? :o this sounds like a fantastic idea!!
tumblr_ojsltcIPTp1u3wsjco5_400.png
ePOliyb.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
OrNt8gj.png
Al1BEGR.png
2VCdrqz.png
Stqwmyx.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
mjtJ868.png
YMPbu9R.png

Here we are again! Hope you're not too busy with Valentine's and Valightine's festivities, because tomorrow, February 14, is a Lore Whining Day!

A perfect day for inspiration, if I do say so myself! Are any of your dragons celebrating the holiday and giving valentines? Any happy couples giving gifts? If so, who's getting what? Are the gift recipients flattered? Or perhaps a dragon is off playing pranks and swapping valentines meant for others, and maybe someone hexed all the sweets, and maybe there's a Cupid dragon going around making the worst possible matches, and all the single folks are off plotting world domination... Who knows!

Despite it being another busy Tuesday (hence why this post is out early again), if I get the chance I figure I may as well work on Persephone's bio and layout since she matches the holiday so well, and also figure out what I actually want to name her. I've got her nickname as Val (not related to the holiday, whoops), but full name needs some work... I'd also like to figure out how a few other residents in the city are celebrating the day. I'm sure a few of my dragons are getting some genuine valentines, which is somewhat amusing when they have all the romantic awareness of a brick. I may also set a bunch of the new swans loose on the city for the heck of it! And maybe instead of attacking everyone, they're aggressively trying to set everyone up on dates. I'll figure that out when I get there.

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @NightBreeze @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @Mythie @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @Midnightst0rm @JollyRoger @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CrazyCheetahGirl @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @thatjubi @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Scatterspark @Averis @agateflame @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Seamancer @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @remuslupn @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @Karika @RingsofSaturn @RisingFlames @cherryj016 @evosoul @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @slp0001 @canisVirus @Starrlight @Frenkle @elsendor @SullenPrince @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @myrese @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @hazy @Kitiara @casuallySleepy @TheHeroicOne @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @ThystLodagi

Here we are again! Hope you're not too busy with Valentine's and Valightine's festivities, because tomorrow, February 14, is a Lore Whining Day!

A perfect day for inspiration, if I do say so myself! Are any of your dragons celebrating the holiday and giving valentines? Any happy couples giving gifts? If so, who's getting what? Are the gift recipients flattered? Or perhaps a dragon is off playing pranks and swapping valentines meant for others, and maybe someone hexed all the sweets, and maybe there's a Cupid dragon going around making the worst possible matches, and all the single folks are off plotting world domination... Who knows!

Despite it being another busy Tuesday (hence why this post is out early again), if I get the chance I figure I may as well work on Persephone's bio and layout since she matches the holiday so well, and also figure out what I actually want to name her. I've got her nickname as Val (not related to the holiday, whoops), but full name needs some work... I'd also like to figure out how a few other residents in the city are celebrating the day. I'm sure a few of my dragons are getting some genuine valentines, which is somewhat amusing when they have all the romantic awareness of a brick. I may also set a bunch of the new swans loose on the city for the heck of it! And maybe instead of attacking everyone, they're aggressively trying to set everyone up on dates. I'll figure that out when I get there.

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @NightBreeze @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @Mythie @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @Midnightst0rm @JollyRoger @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CrazyCheetahGirl @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @thatjubi @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Scatterspark @Averis @agateflame @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Seamancer @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @remuslupn @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @Karika @RingsofSaturn @RisingFlames @cherryj016 @evosoul @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @slp0001 @canisVirus @Starrlight @Frenkle @elsendor @SullenPrince @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @myrese @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @hazy @Kitiara @casuallySleepy @TheHeroicOne @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @ThystLodagi
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
...I completely forgot about this
And I just finished working on a large part of a bio! XD The one time I actually work on lore, and it's the day BEFORE lore-whining day! Ahh, I'll revise it tomorrow then, and maybe work on another part. Not doing anything anyhow, may as well work on the lore!

Or, in light of Valentine's day, I might write a cute little fluff story with my favorite couple. ^-^
...I completely forgot about this
And I just finished working on a large part of a bio! XD The one time I actually work on lore, and it's the day BEFORE lore-whining day! Ahh, I'll revise it tomorrow then, and maybe work on another part. Not doing anything anyhow, may as well work on the lore!

Or, in light of Valentine's day, I might write a cute little fluff story with my favorite couple. ^-^
pVhWnFy.png
I should probably write an exit for a traveling dragon that I'm currently holding, and send her on to the next holder. And maybe work a little more on the legend of Zef, but I'll be pretty busy too so I won't set my sights too high.
I should probably write an exit for a traveling dragon that I'm currently holding, and send her on to the next holder. And maybe work a little more on the legend of Zef, but I'll be pretty busy too so I won't set my sights too high.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Ugh. I' mean really a lazy bum >.> Even when LWD rolls around I just sit back and watch other people make posts and don't work on my own...
Ugh. I' mean really a lazy bum >.> Even when LWD rolls around I just sit back and watch other people make posts and don't work on my own...
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 280 281