Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 ... 280 281
I love the lair tabs and am planning to do more with them eventually! I want to have a bunch of cities or factions, maybe? In the meantime, however... I finally finished a lil backstory for this lovely lady and hope to write more about her soon! (Also need to figure out an outfit, whoOOPS) Thank you for this thread, I haven't really participated until now, but it has been a very useful reminder! ;u; <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49090739] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/490908/49090739_350.png[/img] [/url]
I love the lair tabs and am planning to do more with them eventually! I want to have a bunch of cities or factions, maybe? In the meantime, however...

I finally finished a lil backstory for this lovely lady and hope to write more about her soon! (Also need to figure out an outfit, whoOOPS) Thank you for this thread, I haven't really participated until now, but it has been a very useful reminder! ;u; <3

49090739_350.png
JBEajtP.gif
Super very excited for the den! I put all my dead dragons in the den (aside from my two progens, who are flat out just ugly and lore-wise probably should be dead whoops) since they're not like...dead dead, more like...sleeping forever dead. So, eternal hibernation! It works well. My dragons mostly interact among themselves, so I probably won't be using my main lair tabs aside from the way I already have them sorted--the clan of Kaiana, sales, and fodder. However, my lair looks like a train wreck because so many dragons have been moved around, and I can't seem to make it look good now :( Lore-wise, I plan on making any progress at all on my latest lore story, creatively dubbed Aftermath. It's a continuation / sequel of Keanu's long friggin lore, set about a year later and telling all the stuff that's currently going on in the world / the clan after all that stuff. It's pretty interesting, I think. We'll see when it's done :D Good luck, everyone!!! [emoji=familiar heart][emoji=rainbow star 2]
Super very excited for the den! I put all my dead dragons in the den (aside from my two progens, who are flat out just ugly and lore-wise probably should be dead whoops) since they're not like...dead dead, more like...sleeping forever dead.
So, eternal hibernation! It works well.

My dragons mostly interact among themselves, so I probably won't be using my main lair tabs aside from the way I already have them sorted--the clan of Kaiana, sales, and fodder.
However, my lair looks like a train wreck because so many dragons have been moved around, and I can't seem to make it look good now :(

Lore-wise, I plan on making any progress at all on my latest lore story, creatively dubbed Aftermath. It's a continuation / sequel of Keanu's long friggin lore, set about a year later and telling all the stuff that's currently going on in the world / the clan after all that stuff. It's pretty interesting, I think. We'll see when it's done :D

Good luck, everyone!!!
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
Lair tabs Saved My Life! But yeah, got everything nicely divided in lore dragons, breeding project dragons, visiting dragons and dergs up for adoption. Also needed a pair tab for my non-clan lore dragons when it's, you know, more than one.

Today's goals are... I'm not very motivated, but I'm gonna try and write another LoW chapter.
Lair tabs Saved My Life! But yeah, got everything nicely divided in lore dragons, breeding project dragons, visiting dragons and dergs up for adoption. Also needed a pair tab for my non-clan lore dragons when it's, you know, more than one.

Today's goals are... I'm not very motivated, but I'm gonna try and write another LoW chapter.
yG3lmc2.png a snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right candle-smol.png
Lovelovelove the lair tabs/den!!! Been waiting for tabs for literal years, and now that we finally have them, I'm grabbing the opportunity to start a new clan. My setup right now is temporary, because for now at least I'm planning on tossing pretty much everybody into the den, except I need slots for that first.

So for now, I have one tab for the new clan that I'll probably work on later today if I have the time, one for both plague groups, and one for fodder. In the hibernal den, two other lore groups share a tab. They're still active lore dragons, there's just no need for them to take up space and resources in the lair.
Lovelovelove the lair tabs/den!!! Been waiting for tabs for literal years, and now that we finally have them, I'm grabbing the opportunity to start a new clan. My setup right now is temporary, because for now at least I'm planning on tossing pretty much everybody into the den, except I need slots for that first.

So for now, I have one tab for the new clan that I'll probably work on later today if I have the time, one for both plague groups, and one for fodder. In the hibernal den, two other lore groups share a tab. They're still active lore dragons, there's just no need for them to take up space and resources in the lair.
9+ FR Time........................................................................................

IIfWx76.png
Rip lore, I'll be busy for the next week
Rip lore, I'll be busy for the next week
I have been waiting for lair tabs since before they were announced. Finally, FINALLY I can shove my two Pinkerlockes into separate tabs and not have them intrude on the pages of my main clan (or vice versa) ever again. I can have a different number of dragons in my main clan - it was at exactly 60 so my Pinkerlockes started at the beginning of page 4, but now I don't need to worry about that anymore.
My Hibernal Den is being used mostly for dragons that I'm just Not Sure about right now - either I know I'm keeping them or I don't know but something's preventing me from getting rid of them, and none of them have more than the faintest of lore ideas in my head. Once they get lore they're moving back in.
The other tab of my den is used specifically for non-lore dragons that I want to show off for one reason or another. Front and center is Moonless, who has history with my clan but no longer has a presence there. The other dragon in that tab (the only one, for now) is a child of my song breeding pair that I just liked the idea of too much to exalt, at least for now. So she's a bit of a "mascot" in my eyes, even though as far as anyone in the clan is concerned, she doesn't exist.

Goal for today: None. I'll be busy basically all day. Maybe this evening I'll finally write that next Pinkerlocke post, but I don't like using Pinkerlockes as LWD goals because then I'll probably never get any more perma lore done.
I have been waiting for lair tabs since before they were announced. Finally, FINALLY I can shove my two Pinkerlockes into separate tabs and not have them intrude on the pages of my main clan (or vice versa) ever again. I can have a different number of dragons in my main clan - it was at exactly 60 so my Pinkerlockes started at the beginning of page 4, but now I don't need to worry about that anymore.
My Hibernal Den is being used mostly for dragons that I'm just Not Sure about right now - either I know I'm keeping them or I don't know but something's preventing me from getting rid of them, and none of them have more than the faintest of lore ideas in my head. Once they get lore they're moving back in.
The other tab of my den is used specifically for non-lore dragons that I want to show off for one reason or another. Front and center is Moonless, who has history with my clan but no longer has a presence there. The other dragon in that tab (the only one, for now) is a child of my song breeding pair that I just liked the idea of too much to exalt, at least for now. So she's a bit of a "mascot" in my eyes, even though as far as anyone in the clan is concerned, she doesn't exist.

Goal for today: None. I'll be busy basically all day. Maybe this evening I'll finally write that next Pinkerlocke post, but I don't like using Pinkerlockes as LWD goals because then I'll probably never get any more perma lore done.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Dang After, it sounds like you've got a lot planned! Best wishes on all your projects and lore!

I have a lot of time today, so I might actually follow through and work on some lore....like I said I was going to....the past.....3 lore days.....F

Anyway, my 2 year FR anniversary is coming up, and to celebrate that I'm changing up my clan leadership! I'm going to try to revamp some bios to reflect that, though it won't affect the whole lair (thank goodness.) And I still want to get rid of a few dragons, so I might actually get around to doing that too, and archiving their bios.

Anyway, I LOVE the lair tabs, of course! I'm organizing my dragons into my 2 lore locations, the airship and Homegrounds. The last tab is for fodder and breeders! It's soooo nice, thank you FR for this blessing.
Dang After, it sounds like you've got a lot planned! Best wishes on all your projects and lore!

I have a lot of time today, so I might actually follow through and work on some lore....like I said I was going to....the past.....3 lore days.....F

Anyway, my 2 year FR anniversary is coming up, and to celebrate that I'm changing up my clan leadership! I'm going to try to revamp some bios to reflect that, though it won't affect the whole lair (thank goodness.) And I still want to get rid of a few dragons, so I might actually get around to doing that too, and archiving their bios.

Anyway, I LOVE the lair tabs, of course! I'm organizing my dragons into my 2 lore locations, the airship and Homegrounds. The last tab is for fodder and breeders! It's soooo nice, thank you FR for this blessing.
Qpsus7P.pngDRg3gRE.png0edEIs6.pngNYbLrXm.pngTzaHawP.pngR827Sip.png
THE PLAGUE FLIGHT IS DOMINATING!
Today I'm hoping to finish organizing, and maybe to pick out another couple dragons who won't exist in my lore (aka fandragons) and stuff them in my HD. If I have time I'm also gonna put together a story for Droplet.
Today I'm hoping to finish organizing, and maybe to pick out another couple dragons who won't exist in my lore (aka fandragons) and stuff them in my HD. If I have time I'm also gonna put together a story for Droplet.
wq9PoXA.png
My first Lore Whining day, and I'm stuck in the car.
I'm in the car all day, but I'm hoping to get some writing done on my phone. I recently wrote a story for my historian Maelrys, so I think I'm going to work on her bio today. I'll have to code/post it later once I get to my grandma's house.
My first Lore Whining day, and I'm stuck in the car.
I'm in the car all day, but I'm hoping to get some writing done on my phone. I recently wrote a story for my historian Maelrys, so I think I'm going to work on her bio today. I'll have to code/post it later once I get to my grandma's house.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
My first Lore Whining day!

I started a Lore Thread this month, but I haven't write much. My clan is facing a really big change now, so my goal for today is, at least, write two reunions of my Clan Homes.

Homes are little subdivisions where dragons get kind of sorted by their characteristics. That's the base of the community, and one member of each home must be the representative for the Main Government (Frozen Light). Now facing a flight change, each group must talk about it an chose their align to the idea, and where to go :)

Tabs are the BEST EVER. Now I'm capable of sorting my selling dragons, my pairings and my lore babies :')

About the Den, I'm currently using it to hold dragons without plans for now, but I will make a tab for my Lore-based Dead dragons, sort of a Sornieth Heaven. I'm too attached to some of the dragons, and this was the best solution! HD is a miracle for me. Now I don't have to exalt Davos when he retires forever *cries for two days*

Today's Menu:
  • Write at least two Home Meetings
  • Code the Lore Thread. DO IT.
My first Lore Whining day!

I started a Lore Thread this month, but I haven't write much. My clan is facing a really big change now, so my goal for today is, at least, write two reunions of my Clan Homes.

Homes are little subdivisions where dragons get kind of sorted by their characteristics. That's the base of the community, and one member of each home must be the representative for the Main Government (Frozen Light). Now facing a flight change, each group must talk about it an chose their align to the idea, and where to go :)

Tabs are the BEST EVER. Now I'm capable of sorting my selling dragons, my pairings and my lore babies :')

About the Den, I'm currently using it to hold dragons without plans for now, but I will make a tab for my Lore-based Dead dragons, sort of a Sornieth Heaven. I'm too attached to some of the dragons, and this was the best solution! HD is a miracle for me. Now I don't have to exalt Davos when he retires forever *cries for two days*

Today's Menu:
  • Write at least two Home Meetings
  • Code the Lore Thread. DO IT.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa earthanim4.gif ePOliyb.png
04PIMth.png
oxDm2Un.png
earthanim3.gif aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 ... 280 281