Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 280 281
I actually ended up getting my subspecies thread up and going, very excited about that! The subspecies was created because of one dragon I got and wrote lore for, so it's fun! At least, to me xD

If I have time for lore, I'd like to write for a new character I got, but otherwise I'm going to struggle with trying to finish an art piece I am torturing myself with started today for him! If not that, well... I've got plenty of dragons that still need lore 8D

I'm very excited to get my hands on an Arcane Primal dragon, preferably gen1, I have an amazing lore idea for it but I have to find the dragon for it first ;w; <3
I actually ended up getting my subspecies thread up and going, very excited about that! The subspecies was created because of one dragon I got and wrote lore for, so it's fun! At least, to me xD

If I have time for lore, I'd like to write for a new character I got, but otherwise I'm going to struggle with trying to finish an art piece I am torturing myself with started today for him! If not that, well... I've got plenty of dragons that still need lore 8D

I'm very excited to get my hands on an Arcane Primal dragon, preferably gen1, I have an amazing lore idea for it but I have to find the dragon for it first ;w; <3
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
Oh wow, lore whining day on my birthday :3 looks like my present to myself will be to ruin my dragons' lives become broke buying new lore dragons spoil my children relax and write!
Oh wow, lore whining day on my birthday :3 looks like my present to myself will be to ruin my dragons' lives become broke buying new lore dragons spoil my children relax and write!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Today when I wake up (It's 12:25 AM right now), I'm going to work on Deceptive's bio (my custom progen). If I have some time left after that, I might start working on a few personalities for some of my reps, such as Cypri, Bubbles, Severin... etc.
Today when I wake up (It's 12:25 AM right now), I'm going to work on Deceptive's bio (my custom progen). If I have some time left after that, I might start working on a few personalities for some of my reps, such as Cypri, Bubbles, Severin... etc.
2cf6qah.png IEUZTmy.png
@SilverFoxDemon - Hey, congrats! :D Yesssss Arcane Primal is so good. And hah, that sounds familiar - I myself will be happily procrastinating on some art tomorrow by doing lore instead. XD At least it's just for fun though, that'd be bad if it was a commission lmao. Good luck with both of your creative ventures! c:

@Riverflight - Well hey, happy birthday! \ovo/ Sounds like a pretty fun present to me, hahaha~
@SilverFoxDemon - Hey, congrats! :D Yesssss Arcane Primal is so good. And hah, that sounds familiar - I myself will be happily procrastinating on some art tomorrow by doing lore instead. XD At least it's just for fun though, that'd be bad if it was a commission lmao. Good luck with both of your creative ventures! c:

@Riverflight - Well hey, happy birthday! \ovo/ Sounds like a pretty fun present to me, hahaha~
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After
Hey, good luck with your thing as well! 8D I ended up closing the art program because I've been struggling for hours and it's just not coming out how I want it to :v -shakes fist-
I hope your art goes well! 8D I just got a tablet the other day (a late birthday present, I think?) and I've been trying to draw at least one thing a day, so far most things have been coming out okay-ish xD

Thank you though! I'm gonna try to get some lore done for that boy in place of the art xD
@After
Hey, good luck with your thing as well! 8D I ended up closing the art program because I've been struggling for hours and it's just not coming out how I want it to :v -shakes fist-
I hope your art goes well! 8D I just got a tablet the other day (a late birthday present, I think?) and I've been trying to draw at least one thing a day, so far most things have been coming out okay-ish xD

Thank you though! I'm gonna try to get some lore done for that boy in place of the art xD
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
My Lore Goals today are: Catch up. @.@ I'm so behind on my lore thread, omg x.x Gotta try and get up to current events!
My Lore Goals today are: Catch up. @.@ I'm so behind on my lore thread, omg x.x Gotta try and get up to current events!
Night Nest Lore:
Stardust and Shadows

Legacy of War:
Dark of the Moon
Personal Quest/Challenge Post
Wishlist
FR Time +3
jL05xXK.pngEIw1Jyf.pngW5laU7r.pngMvzKp2Q.png2zNIzzC.pngUgBZCaa.png76ghDnx.pngk4ybm3R.pngimage.png
I'm moving from Ice to Earth and I gave my clan a new leader... I just spent some time writing out a small story piece about our clan's move and hoo boy...I've literally never written so much lore at once, and I'm not done cause I haven't switched flights yet... my back hurts cause I was hunching the whole time, but I was just so into it... it's a rough piece ATM but I'm so happy with how it's turned out that I kinda cant't wait to write more? I actually managed to work in a totally new leader and a flight change into my lore, without undoing what my clan had already built in Ice. I almost thought I couldn't do it but here I am, super proud of my work.
Time to go actually make the change, rest, then probably write some more because I'm on fire tonight. SUPER glad I'm subbed to this thread, I've actually been working on lore lately!
I'm moving from Ice to Earth and I gave my clan a new leader... I just spent some time writing out a small story piece about our clan's move and hoo boy...I've literally never written so much lore at once, and I'm not done cause I haven't switched flights yet... my back hurts cause I was hunching the whole time, but I was just so into it... it's a rough piece ATM but I'm so happy with how it's turned out that I kinda cant't wait to write more? I actually managed to work in a totally new leader and a flight change into my lore, without undoing what my clan had already built in Ice. I almost thought I couldn't do it but here I am, super proud of my work.
Time to go actually make the change, rest, then probably write some more because I'm on fire tonight. SUPER glad I'm subbed to this thread, I've actually been working on lore lately!
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project
i got a week off from work next week, and i wanna spend a bit of that on writing lore. could you guys give me some prompts? like a place, either real or fictional, or a happening , or whatever. if you want, link it to a specific dragon , or just shoot some words and ill see who i think it fits best :3
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=338541
i got a week off from work next week, and i wanna spend a bit of that on writing lore. could you guys give me some prompts? like a place, either real or fictional, or a happening , or whatever. if you want, link it to a specific dragon , or just shoot some words and ill see who i think it fits best :3
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=338541
4bf33b0645140c0c5a95e9fe314ee4bb.gif
I finished all the bios on my second page yesterday so I think I'll try someone on page three today? I've written some lore today since last night, at 4am, I had three different scene ideas 8| Trying to translate those into words is difficult but I'm doing my best omg
I finished all the bios on my second page yesterday so I think I'll try someone on page three today? I've written some lore today since last night, at 4am, I had three different scene ideas 8| Trying to translate those into words is difficult but I'm doing my best omg
Pinging myself for later what a wondrous thread
@DJFeather
I think today's goal will be to write either a bio for Lucius (one of my healers) or a lore piece about my lv 25 coming home from training.
Pinging myself for later what a wondrous thread
@DJFeather
I think today's goal will be to write either a bio for Lucius (one of my healers) or a lore piece about my lv 25 coming home from training.
| Wishlist | Shiny Hunting | Dream Dragons | Wanted Art List |
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 280 281