Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 280 281
@After Oo I love this. Please put me on the pinglist! How does everyone organize their lore in their bios? I have a few dergs where the lore is getting a little lengthy -_- It's beginning to look unwieldy and stress me out haha I've been trying to add some pictures and bio formatting to break up all the text... Example: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28336986] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/283370/28336986_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm about to write the next arc for this guy's story. I wish we had spoiler tags in the BBCode on FR so I could put chapters into neat little packages.
@After Oo I love this. Please put me on the pinglist!

How does everyone organize their lore in their bios? I have a few dergs where the lore is getting a little lengthy -_- It's beginning to look unwieldy and stress me out haha

I've been trying to add some pictures and bio formatting to break up all the text...

Example:

28336986_350.png

I'm about to write the next arc for this guy's story. I wish we had spoiler tags in the BBCode on FR so I could put chapters into neat little packages.
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
I actually put my dragons story into a different Forum. My 2 main dragons are they only ones I have done this with. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=95340] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/954/95340_350.png[/img] [/url] Look at his bio. Don't know if this will help you. @TheCell
I actually put my dragons story into a different Forum.

My 2 main dragons are they only ones I have done this with.

95340_350.png

Look at his bio. Don't know if this will help you.

@TheCell
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
Didn't get much done. It was hard to think of new lore for him. I had a headcannon for him for 4 years that no longer seems to fit him.
Didn't get much done. It was hard to think of new lore for him. I had a headcannon for him for 4 years that no longer seems to fit him.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
Did not have very much energy today, but I got a few pronouns and blurbs done. :)
Did not have very much energy today, but I got a few pronouns and blurbs done. :)
jtgoRWq.png
I got a little bit of revision done on Dragonsong's bio and got a really good first sentence on the paragraph about Melody's departure. Not as much as I would have liked to get done, but yesterday was a busy day. I got something done at least.
I got a little bit of revision done on Dragonsong's bio and got a really good first sentence on the paragraph about Melody's departure. Not as much as I would have liked to get done, but yesterday was a busy day. I got something done at least.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
I forgot to make a post yesterday, but I did get some stuff done: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39439432] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/394395/39439432_350.png[/img] [/url] I revised my Emperor's bio, added a little bit of an origin blurb for him. I'm pretty proud of it! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41170095] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/411701/41170095_350.png[/img] [/url] Got a new perma dragon from a friend of mine and wrote out a little bit for her, too!
I forgot to make a post yesterday, but I did get some stuff done:

39439432_350.png

I revised my Emperor's bio, added a little bit of an origin blurb for him. I'm pretty proud of it!

41170095_350.png

Got a new perma dragon from a friend of mine and wrote out a little bit for her, too!
pp91Ylq.png
|| C l a n __U m b r a ||

We begin in the dark,
and birth is the death of us.

hibernating.png
Thanks @Breshcandra ! I really like how you have your bio set up. I'll have to try and reorganize mine.
Thanks @Breshcandra ! I really like how you have your bio set up. I'll have to try and reorganize mine.
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8748536] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/87486/8748536_350.png[/img] [/url] A few days late, but hey, it's my weekend now. Got Dormin's revamped bio done!

8748536_350.png

A few days late, but hey, it's my weekend now. Got Dormin's revamped bio done!
jtgoRWq.png

Whoops, got so enthralled with doing spreadsheet wizardry that I almost forgot about this! Hello again everyone, the month's nearing its end and you know what that means! This is your reminder ping: tomorrow, May 24th, is a Lore Whining Day!

The Greenskeeper Gathering is just around the corner, which means another cycle of festivals is drawing to a close! I'm super stoked to see what the admins have planned for the next one. Hopefully we'll get some pretty neat stuff, and maybe by the time Brightshine rolls around, the deities will have clarified what the heck is up with Voices because we still don't know aaaaaa

Personal goals for the day: do more battle with this spreadsheet, write up some worldbuildy info for my city, and I'm going to try to get some lore down for the heads of a few noble families. They've been without proper lore for ages, agh. I also need to get dragons to be the heads for a couple noble families. |D

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Alicio @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @Pyrolusite @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @RainyJackalope @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CheetahCat @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @ilimati @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Averis @agateflame @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Shrine @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @Karika @RingsofSaturn @AnacondaMiracle @vampaneze @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @slp0001 @Starrlight @Einstakur @elsendor @DivineRight @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @Vocalist @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @auroshen @EverAutumn @casuallySleepy @Cronch @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @ThystLodagi @waywardCarousel @GhostlyJasper @SilverFoxDemon @MurEyeUh @anandapanda @Olkai @SparkyLurkdragon @RedlaSunShowers @KennyMcCormick @Melova @glitterdusted @Quinineer @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @Ciinna @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @hyung @Rutile @AbyssalKing @Riverflight @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @sugarcube @Amut @Poiichy @SaintPepsi @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain @Demesne @Kerriganne @avianmalware @Nightshades @Rocwylde @Sky93 @Killunia @OverTheWolf @Generation @GhostFlowers @Leun @NightRising @Rainbowlight @CR0 @Rexcaliburr @Geckoe @briestarr @GrinningWolf24 @LS299 @Ithika @Vulcanatus @DraigTeg @Petall @Talismarr @StormyDragon @IvyKirax @Cazrel @Cinderfire @VulpixSerpens @Astereae @MythNomer @Rowlets @Cay @DemonKid @nappez @BallisticBoffin @Kuusouka @Reiyn @SilvestrisDream @Reanimated @Hyacindy @Cybertron @Geminisun @Helbram @FoxyCipher @Kattata @MelanieScribbles @CassieRose @perifinite @ZenithNadir @logical @YuuNishinoya @Gusted @Parazonium @Redsand @lilastar @Gretthol @shiimada @Facieux @marknuuuttttt @nebulavery @Mustahsin @Superbia @septarianflare @Tauress @BlackSherruk @ChristineDaae @SnoringHyena @Copierthief @Stormster @LightHelco @Pufferheart @AthenaCorvus @PastCat @PhoenixMiko @ladylilitu @FireStarter007 @MythicalViper @Shleedelie @suncodex @mnkn10 @DragonWolfie @Hokayse @Biuret @StarlitFire @RicochetRomance @Octopodes @gloria956 @Lisylla @ViralN9 @nickadee @DragonPanther888 @Flamestar03 @blackcrowking @pyramids @ShadowFlamel @Fortuna @Snaphance @Paracosmic @Hexingisfun @PlatinumDream @CelestialBlue @Rabigrace @Breshcandra @Sanddollar @AryaWolf19 @TheCell

Whoops, got so enthralled with doing spreadsheet wizardry that I almost forgot about this! Hello again everyone, the month's nearing its end and you know what that means! This is your reminder ping: tomorrow, May 24th, is a Lore Whining Day!

The Greenskeeper Gathering is just around the corner, which means another cycle of festivals is drawing to a close! I'm super stoked to see what the admins have planned for the next one. Hopefully we'll get some pretty neat stuff, and maybe by the time Brightshine rolls around, the deities will have clarified what the heck is up with Voices because we still don't know aaaaaa

Personal goals for the day: do more battle with this spreadsheet, write up some worldbuildy info for my city, and I'm going to try to get some lore down for the heads of a few noble families. They've been without proper lore for ages, agh. I also need to get dragons to be the heads for a couple noble families. |D

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Alicio @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @Pyrolusite @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @RainyJackalope @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CheetahCat @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @ilimati @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Averis @agateflame @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Shrine @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @Karika @RingsofSaturn @AnacondaMiracle @vampaneze @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @slp0001 @Starrlight @Einstakur @elsendor @DivineRight @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @Vocalist @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @auroshen @EverAutumn @casuallySleepy @Cronch @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @ThystLodagi @waywardCarousel @GhostlyJasper @SilverFoxDemon @MurEyeUh @anandapanda @Olkai @SparkyLurkdragon @RedlaSunShowers @KennyMcCormick @Melova @glitterdusted @Quinineer @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @Ciinna @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @hyung @Rutile @AbyssalKing @Riverflight @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @sugarcube @Amut @Poiichy @SaintPepsi @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain @Demesne @Kerriganne @avianmalware @Nightshades @Rocwylde @Sky93 @Killunia @OverTheWolf @Generation @GhostFlowers @Leun @NightRising @Rainbowlight @CR0 @Rexcaliburr @Geckoe @briestarr @GrinningWolf24 @LS299 @Ithika @Vulcanatus @DraigTeg @Petall @Talismarr @StormyDragon @IvyKirax @Cazrel @Cinderfire @VulpixSerpens @Astereae @MythNomer @Rowlets @Cay @DemonKid @nappez @BallisticBoffin @Kuusouka @Reiyn @SilvestrisDream @Reanimated @Hyacindy @Cybertron @Geminisun @Helbram @FoxyCipher @Kattata @MelanieScribbles @CassieRose @perifinite @ZenithNadir @logical @YuuNishinoya @Gusted @Parazonium @Redsand @lilastar @Gretthol @shiimada @Facieux @marknuuuttttt @nebulavery @Mustahsin @Superbia @septarianflare @Tauress @BlackSherruk @ChristineDaae @SnoringHyena @Copierthief @Stormster @LightHelco @Pufferheart @AthenaCorvus @PastCat @PhoenixMiko @ladylilitu @FireStarter007 @MythicalViper @Shleedelie @suncodex @mnkn10 @DragonWolfie @Hokayse @Biuret @StarlitFire @RicochetRomance @Octopodes @gloria956 @Lisylla @ViralN9 @nickadee @DragonPanther888 @Flamestar03 @blackcrowking @pyramids @ShadowFlamel @Fortuna @Snaphance @Paracosmic @Hexingisfun @PlatinumDream @CelestialBlue @Rabigrace @Breshcandra @Sanddollar @AryaWolf19 @TheCell
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Tomorrow's looking like an unfortunately busy day, but after the week I had, I really want to sit down and try to get some kind of writing done; either for a [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40181542]new gen1 who has nothing more than a nice face and an aesthetic board[/url] or for my girl [url=https://toyhou.se/2108714.irmina]Irmina[/url] who I want to smother with all the art and stories <3 Hoping to maybe even trade some characters for art of her, who knows :'D Good luck, everyone!! ovo <3 Edit: Went ahead and got the gen1's lore done, Irmina will probably get something later <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40181542] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/401816/40181542_350.png[/img] [/url]
Tomorrow's looking like an unfortunately busy day, but after the week I had, I really want to sit down and try to get some kind of writing done; either for a new gen1 who has nothing more than a nice face and an aesthetic board or for my girl Irmina who I want to smother with all the art and stories <3

Hoping to maybe even trade some characters for art of her, who knows :'D

Good luck, everyone!! ovo <3

Edit: Went ahead and got the gen1's lore done, Irmina will probably get something later <3

40181542_350.png
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 280 281