Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flightcraft! [The End]
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Since Spring Break is either here or just around the corner for some, I miiiiiight just host an game or two OvO
Since Spring Break is either here or just around the corner for some, I miiiiiight just host an game or two OvO
U80694W.png
I swear the raffle is coming.
I swear the raffle is coming.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
May I be whitelisted again? I can't access the server. IGN is Summerstuck!
May I be whitelisted again? I can't access the server. IGN is Summerstuck!
@Rexcaliburr
Hi! This looks interesting, so may I please join?

My ign is Elec_squirrel10
@Rexcaliburr
Hi! This looks interesting, so may I please join?

My ign is Elec_squirrel10
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.pngwsTw09i.png5MXcgUI.png5r8twnX.png5z1ZKaZ.png15gwi1i.png
@Summerstuck
We don't have a whitelist enabled, so everybody should be able to join. Are you still unable to do so?
@Summerstuck
We don't have a whitelist enabled, so everybody should be able to join. Are you still unable to do so?
@Rexcaliburr
IGN Kitanya

:)
@Rexcaliburr
IGN Kitanya

:)
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
Username: Falari

Can't wait to meet you all
Username: Falari

Can't wait to meet you all
ah2m9U3.pngfal_150x150_1_100x100.png
Can someone hop on? a bit lonely here
Can someone hop on? a bit lonely here
ah2m9U3.pngfal_150x150_1_100x100.png
So I got on the server again and was exploring in nature at night...and came across these ninja creepers. They turned invisible and exploded and gave me Slowness IV infinitely. I briefly saw a Skeleton King before it disappeared. I drank milk and it got rid of the slowness, but what the heck was that?

Edit: I was playing with digital and another weird creeper came and it turned into my skin? At least on my screen it did. It was so weird.
So I got on the server again and was exploring in nature at night...and came across these ninja creepers. They turned invisible and exploded and gave me Slowness IV infinitely. I briefly saw a Skeleton King before it disappeared. I drank milk and it got rid of the slowness, but what the heck was that?

Edit: I was playing with digital and another weird creeper came and it turned into my skin? At least on my screen it did. It was so weird.
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
@Buffykiev

I know they were experimenting with some custom mobs, including some you can purchase. There's the Rat King, Skeleton King, Herobrine, a Turret mob, and the Mimic mobs. They're essentially Creepers that occasionally "teleport" (Turn Invisible) and when they lock onto a player, copy that player's skin. They do explode and give the Slowness IV debuff, I think the debuff is something like a few hours, but the game can only show ties of up to 99:59. Since it's higher than that, it shows up as **:**.
@Buffykiev

I know they were experimenting with some custom mobs, including some you can purchase. There's the Rat King, Skeleton King, Herobrine, a Turret mob, and the Mimic mobs. They're essentially Creepers that occasionally "teleport" (Turn Invisible) and when they lock onto a player, copy that player's skin. They do explode and give the Slowness IV debuff, I think the debuff is something like a few hours, but the game can only show ties of up to 99:59. Since it's higher than that, it shows up as **:**.
tumblr_o90b7788wM1sk2f1lo1_540.png

NPJeL0P.gif
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46