Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flightcraft! [The End]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
wait WHAT

ign: easytoassemble
wait WHAT

ign: easytoassemble
EBs1WDl.png
@DreamyDragon @Eyry Looking forward to having y'all back!
@DreamyDragon @Eyry Looking forward to having y'all back!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I'm super excited this is back!!! I'm lurantii on mc!! (now Chiimecho, badtimesans>alphysnye>dauntlessahri>lurantii>chiimecho)
but I do have a question about the emperor ranks, @Rexcaliburr , last time around my friend had bought me the emperor rank, would I still be able to get it here?
I'm super excited this is back!!! I'm lurantii on mc!! (now Chiimecho, badtimesans>alphysnye>dauntlessahri>lurantii>chiimecho)
but I do have a question about the emperor ranks, @Rexcaliburr , last time around my friend had bought me the emperor rank, would I still be able to get it here?
========371e51cb10dbced1e872823085f3507d7ec2d415.png =
=chime | it/it's | fr +3
=ping me please! i may not notice otherwise!
=avatar dragon | meditate hoard
===Gif of Chimecho from Pokemon's sprite in Generation 6.
@Chimecho Absolutely. All we need is the username of the account that bought the Emperor box for verification and you'll have your Emperor rank back. Looking forward to seeing you back!
@Chimecho Absolutely. All we need is the username of the account that bought the Emperor box for verification and you'll have your Emperor rank back. Looking forward to seeing you back!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
still scaryokai i believe, but wow i need to DL minecraft again i formatted my laptop and forgot abt it x)

does the rank still remain if i change the UN? i kinda been wanting to do it tbh
still scaryokai i believe, but wow i need to DL minecraft again i formatted my laptop and forgot abt it x)

does the rank still remain if i change the UN? i kinda been wanting to do it tbh
Drakengard.gif
@Reckless Hey no worries! Hoping to see you tomorrow ^^
@Reckless Hey no worries! Hoping to see you tomorrow ^^
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
What bout staff lol

I've been playing a LOT of MC lately, so I'll be sure to be online!

Oh ya, I'm still Dusuki on MC lol
What bout staff lol

I've been playing a LOT of MC lately, so I'll be sure to be online!

Oh ya, I'm still Dusuki on MC lol
U80694W.png
YES
my ign is cyleris_
YES
my ign is cyleris_
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
cyleris // she/her // fr +19

i'm on and off this site randomly
volcarona.png
@Rexcaliburr

!!!!!!!!! SO HYPE. I'm still Sandysauce IG
@Rexcaliburr

!!!!!!!!! SO HYPE. I'm still Sandysauce IG
@Aetheric Doot!! We're welcoming old staff back if they accept and would like to come back as their previous positions, so if you'd like to come back as a Mod, please feel free to let me know.

@Cyleris @Sandysauce Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!
@Aetheric Doot!! We're welcoming old staff back if they accept and would like to come back as their previous positions, so if you'd like to come back as a Mod, please feel free to let me know.

@Cyleris @Sandysauce Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46