Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | insulting service™©®
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
insulting service™©®

brought to you by cyleris and watermellon, lamp and pleglegs (respectively), who became friends over insults (:D) (as well as memes and ™'s)

w h a t i n s o r n i e t h™
i s t h i s ?

just a little service offered by cyleris and watermellon™ to insult your dragons! get the service today, or tomorrow, or the day after, or the day after the day after, or (well, you get it) no one really cares when you get the service, as long as you get it. after all, sooner is better than later, right? :D

we are extremely generous™

just like what the title says, (thanks, title!) we are generous™ players and so we wish to share our insults... with you! (maybe on you) here, we insult your dragons (but compliment ourselves 8D)... for a small fee.

one derg- 100t
five dergs- 499t (a very generous discount!)
fifteen dergs- 1498t (a even more generous discount!)
your whole lair (must be below 4 pages)- 7997t (the most generous discount ever!)

please send the treasure to any of us (watermellon or cyleris) through messages with names (or if you wish to send links, it must be clicky links) of your drsgons you want insulted. we will then work on insulting them for the relatively small fee you just paid :---)

or you can send the money and post the name of the dergs here with pings to either of us. either. of. us™. (your preferred insulter)

**please be patient!

availabilities

melon: working on clearing insults- not available. /queue below.

melon's queue: Katalist (5 dergs), JoYoon (15 dergs), Anubiis (15 dergs), Winterreise (2 dergs) and ethanol (5 dergs).

cyleris: check the reply right below this post, please.

notoriety: click here to go to their post to check for availabilities!

if we are all unavailable, feel free to send money through message or post (we appreciate it 24/7) on the topic (i love seeing posts) . we just won't reply, so please be patient :")

we hope to never see you again!
thank you for reading

this is a serious joke.
we hope you cracked up

insulting service™©®

brought to you by cyleris and watermellon, lamp and pleglegs (respectively), who became friends over insults (:D) (as well as memes and ™'s)

w h a t i n s o r n i e t h™
i s t h i s ?

just a little service offered by cyleris and watermellon™ to insult your dragons! get the service today, or tomorrow, or the day after, or the day after the day after, or (well, you get it) no one really cares when you get the service, as long as you get it. after all, sooner is better than later, right? :D

we are extremely generous™

just like what the title says, (thanks, title!) we are generous™ players and so we wish to share our insults... with you! (maybe on you) here, we insult your dragons (but compliment ourselves 8D)... for a small fee.

one derg- 100t
five dergs- 499t (a very generous discount!)
fifteen dergs- 1498t (a even more generous discount!)
your whole lair (must be below 4 pages)- 7997t (the most generous discount ever!)

please send the treasure to any of us (watermellon or cyleris) through messages with names (or if you wish to send links, it must be clicky links) of your drsgons you want insulted. we will then work on insulting them for the relatively small fee you just paid :---)

or you can send the money and post the name of the dergs here with pings to either of us. either. of. us™. (your preferred insulter)

**please be patient!

availabilities

melon: working on clearing insults- not available. /queue below.

melon's queue: Katalist (5 dergs), JoYoon (15 dergs), Anubiis (15 dergs), Winterreise (2 dergs) and ethanol (5 dergs).

cyleris: check the reply right below this post, please.

notoriety: click here to go to their post to check for availabilities!

if we are all unavailable, feel free to send money through message or post (we appreciate it 24/7) on the topic (i love seeing posts) . we just won't reply, so please be patient :")

we hope to never see you again!
thank you for reading

this is a serious joke.
we hope you cracked up

yes

availabilities
cyleris;; a bit busy rn uvu
yes

availabilities
cyleris;; a bit busy rn uvu
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
cyleris // she/her // fr +17

i'm on and off this site randomly
volcarona.png
@cyleris yes

edit: your signature is a masterpiece.
@cyleris yes

edit: your signature is a masterpiece.
@watermellon yes
@watermellon yes
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

volcarona.png
@cyleris

im impressed you got that many a's into ur broadcast message
@cyleris

im impressed you got that many a's into ur broadcast message
QQnBZuq.gif
@cyleris no
@acheronta i just noticed it as well (credits to you for mentioning it) and yes, unimpressive impressive!
@cyleris no
@acheronta i just noticed it as well (credits to you for mentioning it) and yes, unimpressive impressive!
yes
yes
Hax|she/her|big fan of Pokemon and Splatoon that dabbles in HTTYD and Wings Of Fire occasionally.
qYtTqa3.png
@Pippypip20 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26811719] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/268118/26811719_350.png[/img] [/url] your cloak is ugly purple doesn't fit you why are you even a mage? #noskills ----- @acheronta [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6871013] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68711/6871013_350.png[/img] [/url] a warrior, eh? pink doesn't mean cool even if you're a twenty five. what's with the pink petals anyway? you look like a girl i bet you have no mate ----- [s]no offense[/s] offense intended #lamest #insults #2k16
@Pippypip20

26811719_350.png

your cloak is ugly
purple doesn't fit you
why are you even a mage?
#noskills

@acheronta

6871013_350.png

a warrior, eh?
pink doesn't mean cool even if you're a twenty five.
what's with the pink petals anyway?
you look like a girl
i bet you have no mate

no offense offense intended
#lamest #insults #2k16

am available to insult a derg(s)
am available to insult a derg(s)
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

volcarona.png
-sips tea-