Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Birthday Chest Opening!
1 2 3 4 5
[center][i]Time left until Chests are being Opened:[/i] I've already started![/center] So, I've been saving up my Chests for a while, and I'm planning on opening them on my Birthday, which is in 10 days (as of me posting this thread). I saw someone else do something like this a couple months ago, so I wanted to know if you guys wanted to be pinged for this. So far, here's what I've got: [item=Rusted Treasure Chest]x47, [item=Iron Treasure Chest]x24, [item=Gilded Decorative Chest]x2, [item=broken penny jar]x27, [item=broken bone bottle]x13, [item=bursting sack of shinies]x1, [item=some secret stash]x1 Donations are always welcome! Oh, and I also have a single Unhatched Plague Egg which I will also be hatching. [item=unhatched plague egg] [center]Current pinglist: @MissGoldenPixel @SaturdayLemon @mPhish @GrandNagus @Purpleater13 @BlazeTheDragon @Greenwolfkate @GlowTheDragon @KittyAoba @ElecSquirrel10 @Reefknot @watermellon @Sootfeather @Moofe @Tacodoodle[/center] (Also, apparently my birthday is also my Flight Rising account's 6-month "anniversary" or whatever)
Time left until Chests are being Opened:
I've already started!

So, I've been saving up my Chests for a while, and I'm planning on opening them on my Birthday, which is in 10 days (as of me posting this thread). I saw someone else do something like this a couple months ago, so I wanted to know if you guys wanted to be pinged for this.

So far, here's what I've got:
Rusted Treasure Chest x47, Iron Treasure Chest x24, Gilded Decorative Chest x2, Broken Penny Jar x27, Broken Bone Bottle x13, Bursting Sack of Shinies x1, Some Secret Stash x1
Donations are always welcome!

Oh, and I also have a single Unhatched Plague Egg which I will also be hatching.
Unhatched Plague Egg

(Also, apparently my birthday is also my Flight Rising account's 6-month "anniversary" or whatever)
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
@FlareTheDragon

Can you ping me when you open them?
@FlareTheDragon

Can you ping me when you open them?
m6vglJ1.png
@flarethedragon Ping me too, please?
@flarethedragon Ping me too, please?
fOSQCIF.pngFR+3zzLDnv4.png Stuff I write
@BlazeTheDragon @GlowTheDragon @Purpleater13 Would any of you like to be pinged for this event?
@BlazeTheDragon @GlowTheDragon @Purpleater13 Would any of you like to be pinged for this event?
Ooh, me too! How fun! @flarethedragon
Ooh, me too! How fun! @flarethedragon
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
@FlareTheDragon couldya give me a ping when you open them
(btw, I'm saving up mine for my birthday too!)
@FlareTheDragon couldya give me a ping when you open them
(btw, I'm saving up mine for my birthday too!)

@Ecci

bead-divider-big-100x12.png

YPz1UST.png
Tn9tG7j.png
15585.png light_3.png

Gen 1 lair
YA2CvXh.png

The Ecci are scholars who study artefacts found in the ruins.
RRcPYe6.png
Currently seeking allies!
@FlaretheDragon

Sure, I would be pretty interested.
@FlaretheDragon

Sure, I would be pretty interested.
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
Sure c: @flarethedragon

(imsorrybuturememberthatbirthdaysurprisemeandshortweretalkingaboutsandbox
kindaglitchedsouhdatmitebedelayedimeanweretotallynotgiftingyouanything)
Sure c: @flarethedragon

(imsorrybuturememberthatbirthdaysurprisemeandshortweretalkingaboutsandbox
kindaglitchedsouhdatmitebedelayedimeanweretotallynotgiftingyouanything)
@FlareTheDragon I did one in July for mine. I do one for BDay and Christmas. They're lots of fun!
Go ahead and gimme a ping when you start, and if/when you do big updates (Like between sets of chests or something like that)
@FlareTheDragon I did one in July for mine. I do one for BDay and Christmas. They're lots of fun!
Go ahead and gimme a ping when you start, and if/when you do big updates (Like between sets of chests or something like that)
3m65Bjg.pngSeafoam_Sidekicks_2.png
@MissGoldenPixel @SaturdayLemon @mPhish @GrandNagus @Purpleater13 @BlazeTheDragon @Greenwolfkate Remember, Donations are always welcome! You don't have to donate, obviously, But if you want to, you can!
@MissGoldenPixel @SaturdayLemon @mPhish @GrandNagus @Purpleater13 @BlazeTheDragon @Greenwolfkate Remember, Donations are always welcome! You don't have to donate, obviously, But if you want to, you can!
1 2 3 4 5