Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [QUIZ] Which Dragon Breed Are You?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 54 55
Imperiallll

Me trying to answer the last question (favourite animal from the list): WHERE IS THE MANATEE? THERE NO MANATEE? UGH THIS MAKES IT SO MUCH HARDER TO CHOOSE.
Imperiallll

Me trying to answer the last question (favourite animal from the list): WHERE IS THE MANATEE? THERE NO MANATEE? UGH THIS MAKES IT SO MUCH HARDER TO CHOOSE.
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
I'm a wildclaw. Didn't anticipate that.
I'm a wildclaw. Didn't anticipate that.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
I'm a tundra! Which was unexpected, but hey I'm not complaining :D
I'm a tundra! Which was unexpected, but hey I'm not complaining :D
Jinx They/Them
wpEE9mo.png
Imp. I admit, I was hoping for Wildclaw, but this is probably more accurate. Nice job.
Imp. I admit, I was hoping for Wildclaw, but this is probably more accurate. Nice job.
1fTWTjV.png
You are most like the Pearlcatcher dragons! They originate from the Sunbeam Ruins, where their population continues to thrive. A Pearlcatcher knows its species to be the pinnacle of dragonkind, and each individual rests secure in the knowledge that they are at the top tier of that select species. Pearlcatchers are known for their love of gossip, choice tidbits and secrets of other dragons a currency among them worth more than mere gold. Pearlcatchers regard their pearls as the vessel for their essence, and the most vital, important piece of themselves. A dragon that has lost its pearl believes that it has lost its identity. Pearl-less dragons are outcast from Pearlcatcher society, and must make their way in the world by begging succor from lesser dragon species. Like a Pearlcatcher, you consider your past and memories as a very integral part of who you are. You know that even without unpleasant memories, you wouldn't be the person you are today. Your friends admire your sense of wisdom and self-awareness, and your ability to have come to terms with who you are as a person. On the downside, some see you as prideful, and even a little selfish. It's very important to practice self-love, but be wary when it crosses the line into vanity.

Seems legit.
You are most like the Pearlcatcher dragons! They originate from the Sunbeam Ruins, where their population continues to thrive. A Pearlcatcher knows its species to be the pinnacle of dragonkind, and each individual rests secure in the knowledge that they are at the top tier of that select species. Pearlcatchers are known for their love of gossip, choice tidbits and secrets of other dragons a currency among them worth more than mere gold. Pearlcatchers regard their pearls as the vessel for their essence, and the most vital, important piece of themselves. A dragon that has lost its pearl believes that it has lost its identity. Pearl-less dragons are outcast from Pearlcatcher society, and must make their way in the world by begging succor from lesser dragon species. Like a Pearlcatcher, you consider your past and memories as a very integral part of who you are. You know that even without unpleasant memories, you wouldn't be the person you are today. Your friends admire your sense of wisdom and self-awareness, and your ability to have come to terms with who you are as a person. On the downside, some see you as prideful, and even a little selfish. It's very important to practice self-love, but be wary when it crosses the line into vanity.

Seems legit.
I guess there's a reason why I have more imps than any other species in my clan XD
I guess there's a reason why I have more imps than any other species in my clan XD
I got Snapper, but seems I also have the same 2 points in Tundra, Bogsneak and Skydancer :D And 7 more have 1 point, I got nearly all breeds (except fae, noc and PC), which is funny considering that my lair is indeed very diverse :3
I got Snapper, but seems I also have the same 2 points in Tundra, Bogsneak and Skydancer :D And 7 more have 1 point, I got nearly all breeds (except fae, noc and PC), which is funny considering that my lair is indeed very diverse :3
I got pearlcatcher which was unexpected, but the description feels pretty legit.

Great quiz, thanks for making it!
I got pearlcatcher which was unexpected, but the description feels pretty legit.

Great quiz, thanks for making it!
UwUnl7O.png
I am a tun tun. I figured as much.
I am a tun tun. I figured as much.
I'm a Tundra! I guess that fits me alright. Thanks for making this quiz! It was a lot of fun to take.
I'm a Tundra! I guess that fits me alright. Thanks for making this quiz! It was a lot of fun to take.
TyYgOYZ.png Hey, one of these days
We'll all get by
Don't be afraid
Don't fall in line

- Mac Miller - Blue World (explicit)
FR+2 - Boss Quest - Ping @Virtualhel
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 54 55