Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [QUIZ] Which Dragon Breed Are You?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
@Splatoon

Oooh! I like that idea! I might actually do a quiz like that! And absolutely, I'll be sure to ping you when I make another quiz! (Also I love your username)
@Splatoon

Oooh! I like that idea! I might actually do a quiz like that! And absolutely, I'll be sure to ping you when I make another quiz! (Also I love your username)
21j0l8x.jpg
Imp!
Imp!
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
@Nachtara

fun quiz! i loved how the answers weren't super 'obvious' as to what would lead to which answer. a lot of those 'what x are you' quizzes telegraph what answer corresponds to what end result way too clearly. this one didn't do that, but still felt like it fit in the end with the answer i got.

i got guardian, which i'm totally cool with!
@Nachtara

fun quiz! i loved how the answers weren't super 'obvious' as to what would lead to which answer. a lot of those 'what x are you' quizzes telegraph what answer corresponds to what end result way too clearly. this one didn't do that, but still felt like it fit in the end with the answer i got.

i got guardian, which i'm totally cool with!
wind_banner.png fire_banner.png
Snip snap!
Snip snap!
@Nachtara

Well written quiz! I liked the span of your questions and the fact that they weren't perfectly straightforward about which breed is which.

I got Imperial, which I got in other quizzes, but I don't feel all that connected to, haha.
@Nachtara

Well written quiz! I liked the span of your questions and the fact that they weren't perfectly straightforward about which breed is which.

I got Imperial, which I got in other quizzes, but I don't feel all that connected to, haha.
QQnBZuq.gif
I got Skydancer! Very appropriate as the description sounded pretty spot-on, and my self dragon is also a Skydancer. ^^
I got Skydancer! Very appropriate as the description sounded pretty spot-on, and my self dragon is also a Skydancer. ^^

veticablue.png

V E T I C Λ
- - - - - -- - - - - -
TUMBLR .-. THEME
GW2: Esterie.7409
@staticmcawesome @acheronta

Thank you both very much! I did indeed try to not make it super obvious which question would lead where, since I feel like

1) It sucks the fun out of the quiz
2) Some users will deliberately try and get the choice of their bias

But again, thank you both! I'm glad you liked the quiz!
@staticmcawesome @acheronta

Thank you both very much! I did indeed try to not make it super obvious which question would lead where, since I feel like

1) It sucks the fun out of the quiz
2) Some users will deliberately try and get the choice of their bias

But again, thank you both! I'm glad you liked the quiz!
21j0l8x.jpg
Imperial which I am happy with, since they are my favorite (with Skydancers as a close second). The description was spot on, too.
Imperial which I am happy with, since they are my favorite (with Skydancers as a close second). The description was spot on, too.
The Empyreal Library
I'm a Mirror. Who is non-existent in my lair. :B
Imperial was next, followed by Tundra, haha.
I'm a Mirror. Who is non-existent in my lair. :B
Imperial was next, followed by Tundra, haha.
She/Her

plague_banner.png
+ Pinging OK, Chill, I play to enjoy cute, funny Dergs and admire other's creativity.
Ridgeback! Thats uncommon
Ridgeback! Thats uncommon
x6tELKc.png
feed the stone
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55