Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [QUIZ] Which Dragon Breed Are You?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
I got imperial... which actually didn't surprise me much. I'm not overly sociable, which kinda fits with the imperial breed.

Now I want to find an imperial to commemorate the occasion.
I got imperial... which actually didn't surprise me much. I'm not overly sociable, which kinda fits with the imperial breed.

Now I want to find an imperial to commemorate the occasion.
PPlYEpQ.png
this gives me an excuse to buy more imps
bye
this gives me an excuse to buy more imps
bye
lQD2Kwk.png
ZuZrM.gif
I'm a Pearlcatcher, nice! Wasn't expecting that, but it's actually rather fitting. ^^;
I'm a Pearlcatcher, nice! Wasn't expecting that, but it's actually rather fitting. ^^;
1221.png
He was #1.
[center][img]https://uquiz.com/content/images/personalities/personality_images/1475368623.jpg[/img] Your Result: Tundra You are most like the Tundra dragon! The Tundra species originated from the Snowsquall Tundra, and their most striking feature is their thick, shaggy coat of fur that they shed annually. Tundra dragons form deep bonds within their family groups, and are loathe to leave their birth clan. [b]They are not a chatty species, though they enjoy the company of others.[/b] Companionable silence is welcome, as is simply listening to other dragons tales. Like the Tundra, you are probably[b] considered a quiet individual, with a big heart and a large sense of empathy and compassion. You care very deeply for the friends that you have, even if you don't always vocalize it. You value your heart over your mind for the most part, and you refuse to agree on something that you truly feel is wrong, regardless of the possible benefits. Because of this, you are a strict pacifist, and you will only fight if you have no other choice and your back's against the wall. When it comes to flaws though, it may in fact be that you are too reliant on your emotions.[/b] Granted, your compassion is a beautiful quality, but one opens themselves up to getting hurt if they put too much stock into it. Balancing your logical side with your emotional side will keep you safe, while still remaining the loving, caring person that your friends have come to know and cherish. [s]--------------------------------------[/s] Well this hit close to home!! I always felt a close connection to Tundras, They're one of my favorite kinds of dragons!! [i]*Eyebrow Waggles and nods at my Avatar*[/i] This was a really great quiz, considering that it is your first one, @Nachtara and I hope you make more in the future!!
1475368623.jpg
Your Result:
Tundra

You are most like the Tundra dragon! The Tundra species originated from the Snowsquall Tundra, and their most striking feature is their thick, shaggy coat of fur that they shed annually. Tundra dragons form deep bonds within their family groups, and are loathe to leave their birth clan. They are not a chatty species, though they enjoy the company of others. Companionable silence is welcome, as is simply listening to other dragons tales. Like the Tundra, you are probably considered a quiet individual, with a big heart and a large sense of empathy and compassion. You care very deeply for the friends that you have, even if you don't always vocalize it. You value your heart over your mind for the most part, and you refuse to agree on something that you truly feel is wrong, regardless of the possible benefits. Because of this, you are a strict pacifist, and you will only fight if you have no other choice and your back's against the wall. When it comes to flaws though, it may in fact be that you are too reliant on your emotions. Granted, your compassion is a beautiful quality, but one opens themselves up to getting hurt if they put too much stock into it. Balancing your logical side with your emotional side will keep you safe, while still remaining the loving, caring person that your friends have come to know and cherish.

Well this hit close to home!! I always felt a close connection to Tundras, They're one of my favorite kinds of dragons!! *Eyebrow Waggles and nods at my Avatar*
This was a really great quiz, considering that it is your first one, @Nachtara and I hope you make more in the future!!
@Splatoon

I'm super glad that you liked my quiz! I'll definitely be sure to make more in the future and I'm open to suggestions as to what I should do! And I'm glad that you really think your result was accurate!
@Splatoon

I'm super glad that you liked my quiz! I'll definitely be sure to make more in the future and I'm open to suggestions as to what I should do! And I'm glad that you really think your result was accurate!
21j0l8x.jpg
@Nachtara

No problem!! Maybe you could make something similar to this quiz, lets say.. 'Which Deity are you?' I'm not really good with titles, haha! And I don't mean to be a bother but whatever the next quiz topic is about, Would it be alright to ping me?
@Nachtara

No problem!! Maybe you could make something similar to this quiz, lets say.. 'Which Deity are you?' I'm not really good with titles, haha! And I don't mean to be a bother but whatever the next quiz topic is about, Would it be alright to ping me?
i got Nocturne! it blew my mind XD ^u^ reading it was really accurate though Nice quiz! :)
i got Nocturne! it blew my mind XD ^u^ reading it was really accurate though Nice quiz! :)
Wow, I'm an Imperial! I guess that isn't too surprising since I tend to be quiet unless I'm around a person I'm really close to.
Wow, I'm an Imperial! I guess that isn't too surprising since I tend to be quiet unless I'm around a person I'm really close to.
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
Imperial! Which is great because Imps are my favourite and they take up the first 3 rows of my lair lol. Tundra would've also been very accurate after reading the description, thanks for the quiz!
Imperial! Which is great because Imps are my favourite and they take up the first 3 rows of my lair lol. Tundra would've also been very accurate after reading the description, thanks for the quiz!
tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
I'm a Tundra! :D
I'm a Tundra! :D
MBjujvx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55