Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [QUIZ] Which Dragon Breed Are You?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
@Nachtara

I'm a Imperial, and I want to say that "too cold to others" should be for Imperials as well as Bogsneaks. Otherwise, great quiz!

(Clicking the link should lead you to my results page, where you can see exactly what I answered.)
@Nachtara

I'm a Imperial, and I want to say that "too cold to others" should be for Imperials as well as Bogsneaks. Otherwise, great quiz!

(Clicking the link should lead you to my results page, where you can see exactly what I answered.)
image0.gif
I got Guardian which, incidently is the dragon i chose for my starter ^^ [img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15852728] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158528/15852728_350.png[/img] [/url][/img]
I got Guardian which, incidently is the dragon i chose for my starter ^^

[img][/img] 15852728_350.png
n5wFWNS.png5IGrM17.jpg
Doh! I just realized that I forgot to put a description on the Pearlcatcher XD. My bad! Anyone who got Pearlcatcher, it's supposed to say this!

"You are most like the Pearlcatcher dragons! They originate from the Sunbeam Ruins, where their population continues to thrive. A Pearlcatcher knows its species to be the pinnacle of dragonkind, and each individual rests secure in the knowledge that they are at the top tier of that select species. Pearlcatchers are known for their love of gossip, choice tidbits and secrets of other dragons a currency among them worth more than mere gold. Pearlcatchers regard their pearls as the vessel for their essence, and the most vital, important piece of themselves. A dragon that has lost its pearl believes that it has lost its identity. Pearl-less dragons are outcast from Pearlcatcher society, and must make their way in the world by begging succor from lesser dragon species.

Like a Pearlcatcher, you consider your past and memories as a very integral part of who you are. You know that even without unpleasant memories, you wouldn't be the person you are today. Your friends admire your sense of wisdom and self-awareness, and your ability to have come to terms with who you are as a person. On the downside, some see you as prideful, and even a little selfish. It's very important to practice self-love, but be wary when it crosses the line into vanity."
Doh! I just realized that I forgot to put a description on the Pearlcatcher XD. My bad! Anyone who got Pearlcatcher, it's supposed to say this!

"You are most like the Pearlcatcher dragons! They originate from the Sunbeam Ruins, where their population continues to thrive. A Pearlcatcher knows its species to be the pinnacle of dragonkind, and each individual rests secure in the knowledge that they are at the top tier of that select species. Pearlcatchers are known for their love of gossip, choice tidbits and secrets of other dragons a currency among them worth more than mere gold. Pearlcatchers regard their pearls as the vessel for their essence, and the most vital, important piece of themselves. A dragon that has lost its pearl believes that it has lost its identity. Pearl-less dragons are outcast from Pearlcatcher society, and must make their way in the world by begging succor from lesser dragon species.

Like a Pearlcatcher, you consider your past and memories as a very integral part of who you are. You know that even without unpleasant memories, you wouldn't be the person you are today. Your friends admire your sense of wisdom and self-awareness, and your ability to have come to terms with who you are as a person. On the downside, some see you as prideful, and even a little selfish. It's very important to practice self-love, but be wary when it crosses the line into vanity."
21j0l8x.jpg
@barkingbirb and @Headline

Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed my little quiz! I might make more in the future, if anyone has any suggestions!
@barkingbirb and @Headline

Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed my little quiz! I might make more in the future, if anyone has any suggestions!
21j0l8x.jpg
I am a tundra, but I sortof already knew that. lol It fits very well.
I am a tundra, but I sortof already knew that. lol It fits very well.
bHeX9bv.png
i'm a coatl! that's really nice actually; while bogsneaks are my favorite breed, i do like coatls a lot, and the description was pretty fitting. great job!
i'm a coatl! that's really nice actually; while bogsneaks are my favorite breed, i do like coatls a lot, and the description was pretty fitting. great job!
For me it said I was a bogsneak, but I checked what species all my answers line up with and it seems I was actually tied for bogsneak, imperial, pearlcatcher, and coatl. All of those with 2 answers each. Seems I'm all over the place.
For me it said I was a bogsneak, but I checked what species all my answers line up with and it seems I was actually tied for bogsneak, imperial, pearlcatcher, and coatl. All of those with 2 answers each. Seems I'm all over the place.
I seemed to hit the traits of a lot of breeds but more than most I got Tundra, works for me. Skydancers and Guardians came up almost as often and I was hoping for Skydancer
I seemed to hit the traits of a lot of breeds but more than most I got Tundra, works for me. Skydancers and Guardians came up almost as often and I was hoping for Skydancer
My Coli Vista Quest progress
Vista: Boreal Wood II Vista: Ghostlight Ruins Vista: Mire Vista: Kelp Beds Vista: Forbidden Portal only
two
left!!!
*o*
@firedragon68

I will admit that that's one flaw with my quiz! It's my first one, so it's not very long. So I think if it's a tie, the quiz goes with whatever you leaned towards first? Sorry about that! If I make another quiz, I'll make it longer lol. I hope you still enjoyed it though!
@firedragon68

I will admit that that's one flaw with my quiz! It's my first one, so it's not very long. So I think if it's a tie, the quiz goes with whatever you leaned towards first? Sorry about that! If I make another quiz, I'll make it longer lol. I hope you still enjoyed it though!
21j0l8x.jpg
I'm Tundra

and i love tundras SO much like

if not for lore reasons i would change all my clan into tundras
I'm Tundra

and i love tundras SO much like

if not for lore reasons i would change all my clan into tundras
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55