Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Trick-Or-Treat 2016 CLOSED
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 79 80
Thank you @SolarGriffin I do appreciate it <3
Thank you @SolarGriffin I do appreciate it <3
Oh jeeze! I'm really sorry to everyone who was affected by said players, personally it didnt happen to me, but what an awful thing to do! >:c
Oh jeeze! I'm really sorry to everyone who was affected by said players, personally it didnt happen to me, but what an awful thing to do! >:c
sdSRvlV.png
I'm really sad to see this closed down, but I did get quite a few people only giving 1 item of literal junk or even less. It's really sad because it's everyone's favorite event of the year, but I totally get it.
I'm really sad to see this closed down, but I did get quite a few people only giving 1 item of literal junk or even less. It's really sad because it's everyone's favorite event of the year, but I totally get it.
@WrittenBadly
I'm so glad I joined last night OMG.

Also, please stop by my lair, I'd love to give you stuff! ;w; I've run things before and I know it can be a LOT of work.
@WrittenBadly
I'm so glad I joined last night OMG.

Also, please stop by my lair, I'd love to give you stuff! ;w; I've run things before and I know it can be a LOT of work.
582857_original.png
@WrittenBadly

I'm really sorry to hear about this. It's a shame really
While I experienced nothing but positivity, I understand how you came to this conclusion and I understand that it can be a struggle to deal with all those messages. I send my luck over to you.
*Packages luck and sends it via quick mail*
@WrittenBadly

I'm really sorry to hear about this. It's a shame really
While I experienced nothing but positivity, I understand how you came to this conclusion and I understand that it can be a struggle to deal with all those messages. I send my luck over to you.
*Packages luck and sends it via quick mail*
LP5AE5q.jpg
@Anubiis @Renesmee @doki @OzRunner thank you for the support and understanding!
@Anubiis @Renesmee @doki @OzRunner thank you for the support and understanding!
@WrittenBadly
So wait, is the event canceled completely, or just only available to the people who already posted in the thread?

Edit: And I'm so sorry you're having a rough time, but I super appreciate that you organized this in the first place- it's a really neat event^^
@WrittenBadly
So wait, is the event canceled completely, or just only available to the people who already posted in the thread?

Edit: And I'm so sorry you're having a rough time, but I super appreciate that you organized this in the first place- it's a really neat event^^
SshqD6Q.png
@WrittenBadly
I'm sad I couldn't join. ;-; Hopefully this comes back next year. ^.^ Its sad to see people abusing this event, it looks like loads of fun. Sorry you ran into so much trouble.
@WrittenBadly
I'm sad I couldn't join. ;-; Hopefully this comes back next year. ^.^ Its sad to see people abusing this event, it looks like loads of fun. Sorry you ran into so much trouble.
R6Vamtb.png
FR Time +1
tumblr_inline_ocl19mT6vA1tgh8q0_250.png
l3kVU9W.png
I'm sorry that this event has been abused so much, it's a shame. I always hate to see amazing things tainted by those kinds of people. I've personally have only run into good people, but I know that everything has some, or several, bad apples in it. This is such a great event, and thank you for hosting it! My day has been made several times by seeing people's reactions when I give them things, and I'm terribly sorry that this event is being trampled by jerks. I hope you have a better time!

When you can, you can come to my lair to Trick-Or-Treat! :)
I'm sorry that this event has been abused so much, it's a shame. I always hate to see amazing things tainted by those kinds of people. I've personally have only run into good people, but I know that everything has some, or several, bad apples in it. This is such a great event, and thank you for hosting it! My day has been made several times by seeing people's reactions when I give them things, and I'm terribly sorry that this event is being trampled by jerks. I hope you have a better time!

When you can, you can come to my lair to Trick-Or-Treat! :)
@ToonKuriboh wait how are they abused?
@ToonKuriboh wait how are they abused?
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 79 80