Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What will happen to Baldwin?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Since it looks like he is growing older, will one day Baldwin die and someone woupd take over the cauldron?
Since it looks like he is growing older, will one day Baldwin die and someone woupd take over the cauldron?
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
I kinda hope his place gets taken over by a tounger dragon
He's old and I think he should die retire
I kinda hope his place gets taken over by a tounger dragon
He's old and I think he should die retire
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
I really think he is mutating himself into a new breed. Aaahh.
I really think he is mutating himself into a new breed. Aaahh.
VWPWMZp.png
Same! My guess is he's transforming. I wouldn't have eve thought about it otherwise, but I remembered the extended rollover that's coming up! That usually means they're doing something interesting.
If it's really just an art update, everyone's gonna be so smad.
Same! My guess is he's transforming. I wouldn't have eve thought about it otherwise, but I remembered the extended rollover that's coming up! That usually means they're doing something interesting.
If it's really just an art update, everyone's gonna be so smad.
dlx3JgZ.gif
nah, the old man can just brew up a potion of eternal youth and he'd be some angsty teen. i can deal with that
nah, the old man can just brew up a potion of eternal youth and he'd be some angsty teen. i can deal with that
9iRlGyC.png
Heck! There is no announcement about Baldwin's art update.

Weirdly enough the new Sign Up/Log In update DID got mentioned yesterday by Mutron himself.

New breed confirmed to release at 18th September maintenance period?
Heck! There is no announcement about Baldwin's art update.

Weirdly enough the new Sign Up/Log In update DID got mentioned yesterday by Mutron himself.

New breed confirmed to release at 18th September maintenance period?
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
Nah that's how gembond initially manifests. He'll be sparkling one of these days.
Nah that's how gembond initially manifests. He'll be sparkling one of these days.
OcyPyoj.png
[quote name="somersault" date=2016-09-15 03:10:39] nah, the old man can just brew up a potion of eternal youth and he'd be some angsty teen. i can deal with that [/quote]
somersault wrote on 2016-09-15:

Ghost/Moon
She/Her | FR+2
xxxxx» Badges
xxxxx» Wishlist
xxxxx» Tumblr
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OlYbolu.pngazCt9EQ.pngyM06S2f.pngnsRz8Lr.png8YkGNAk.pngTSkGETk.pngBcLMO4j.pngzsz0bnG.pngwfMgRKw.pngXXkLSTQ.pngw0IsqjS.gifXXkLSTQ.png2gx7CnC.gifmduBMap.gifWFHePMt.gifJyDJ6GH.gifub6dp2n.pngOlYbolu.png
N51bip4.png

Maybe one day we have SKELETON!Baldwin?
[quote name="Ismaiel" date=2016-09-15 06:27:31] Maybe one day we have SKELETON!Baldwin? [/quote] I want to see zombie!Baldwin or voldemort!Baldwin more tbh
Ismaiel wrote on 2016-09-15:
I want to see zombie!Baldwin or voldemort!Baldwin more tbh
1dgHJ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7