Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is happening to Baldwin?!
1 2 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343
[quote name="AlphaSobek" date="2019-06-14 20:48:24" ] @Vihaffle Baldwin is the only one that changed. The others look the same - besides Swipp that only got his art updated - he still looks the same though, same breed, genes, etc Old Swipp art art: [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/6/66/Swippswap.png[/img] [/quote] Wait. Look closely. [i]Swipp had a primary gene this entire time[/i]
AlphaSobek wrote on 2019-06-14 20:48:24:
@Vihaffle

Baldwin is the only one that changed. The others look the same - besides Swipp that only got his art updated - he still looks the same though, same breed, genes, etc

Old Swipp art art:

Swippswap.png

Wait.

Look closely.

Swipp had a primary gene this entire time
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
[quote name="EPICdragon99" date="2019-06-14 20:52:13" ] [quote name="AlphaSobek" date="2019-06-14 20:48:24" ] @Vihaffle Baldwin is the only one that changed. The others look the same - besides Swipp that only got his art updated - he still looks the same though, same breed, genes, etc Old Swipp art art: [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/6/66/Swippswap.png[/img] [/quote] Wait. Look closely. [i]Swipp had a primary gene this entire time[/i] [/quote] Wut.
EPICdragon99 wrote on 2019-06-14 20:52:13:
@Vihaffle

Baldwin is the only one that changed. The others look the same - besides Swipp that only got his art updated - he still looks the same though, same breed, genes, etc

Old Swipp art art:

Swippswap.png

Wait.

Look closely.

Wut.
[quote name="EPICdragon99" date="2019-06-14 20:52:13" ] [quote name="AlphaSobek" date="2019-06-14 20:48:24" ] @Vihaffle Baldwin is the only one that changed. The others look the same - besides Swipp that only got his art updated - he still looks the same though, same breed, genes, etc Old Swipp art art: [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/6/66/Swippswap.png[/img] [/quote] Wait. Look closely. [i]Swipp had a primary gene this entire time[/i] [/quote] Looks like tiger, or thylacine. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/R0t4LCWy/screenshot-1126.png[/img]
EPICdragon99 wrote on 2019-06-14 20:52:13:
@Vihaffle

Old Swipp art art:

Swippswap.png

Wait.

Look closely.

Looks like tiger, or thylacine.
screenshot-1126.png
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
Oh my god you're right, he IS stripey!
Oh my god you're right, he IS stripey!
I CANNOT BELIEVE MY THREAD IS BACK. AHHH those were some good 6 (?) days, I'm glad I noticed those spots on time and started a thread, this is such a good memory. Probably the most exciting thing to have happened during my time on here.
I CANNOT BELIEVE MY THREAD IS BACK. AHHH those were some good 6 (?) days, I'm glad I noticed those spots on time and started a thread, this is such a good memory. Probably the most exciting thing to have happened during my time on here.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
.... Yes, we are all glad its back. Sadly, this is a necro. @Moosesushi Hi, this is from like 3 years ago and ppl started posting again. Lock pls?
.... Yes, we are all glad its back. Sadly, this is a necro. @Moosesushi Hi, this is from like 3 years ago and ppl started posting again. Lock pls?
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
[quote name="@DeathPhoenix" date="2019-06-15 09:59:37" ] .... Yes, we are all glad its back. Sadly, this is a necro. @/Moosesushi Hi, this is from like 3 years ago and ppl started posting again. Lock pls? [/quote] Necro is no longer against the rules unless it is purely off topic.
@DeathPhoenix wrote on 2019-06-15 09:59:37:
.... Yes, we are all glad its back. Sadly, this is a necro. @/Moosesushi Hi, this is from like 3 years ago and ppl started posting again. Lock pls?
Necro is no longer against the rules unless it is purely off topic.
English is not my native language
@218715 yes, but there is nothing more to post about this. The thread is from several years ago, and considering the fact that nothing related to this has happened since, this is no longer relevant.
@218715 yes, but there is nothing more to post about this. The thread is from several years ago, and considering the fact that nothing related to this has happened since, this is no longer relevant.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@DeathPhoenix perhaps there are people that didnt know how baldwin looked like before and the new posts are just people reacting to it. I, for once, didnt know Swipp had tiger primary and seeing the old art brings some newbie memories. Mods would decide whether to lock it or not, if it is relevant or not.
@DeathPhoenix perhaps there are people that didnt know how baldwin looked like before and the new posts are just people reacting to it. I, for once, didnt know Swipp had tiger primary and seeing the old art brings some newbie memories. Mods would decide whether to lock it or not, if it is relevant or not.
English is not my native language
[quote name="@DeathPhoenix" date="2019-06-15 10:05:10" ] @/218715 yes, but there is nothing more to post about this. The thread is from several years ago, and considering the fact that nothing related to this has happened since, this is no longer relevant. [/quote] but people are talking about how baldwin used to look, is that not relevan? asking for a lock is less relevant than anything else people were talking about
@DeathPhoenix wrote on 2019-06-15 10:05:10:
@/218715 yes, but there is nothing more to post about this. The thread is from several years ago, and considering the fact that nothing related to this has happened since, this is no longer relevant.
but people are talking about how baldwin used to look, is that not relevan?

asking for a lock is less relevant than anything else people were talking about
IMG_8704.png
1 2 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343