Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is happening to Baldwin?!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 342 343
Idk why but it really bothers me to look at him now, like my skin kinda' crawled.

Why did they change him? He looked fine before.
Idk why but it really bothers me to look at him now, like my skin kinda' crawled.

I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
He's becoming a ripe banana
xEyhnVi.gif
i just noticed and i was like ???????? how did this happen?? when did this happen?? but im glad i wasnt the only one to notice it
i just noticed and i was like ???????? how did this happen?? when did this happen?? but im glad i wasnt the only one to notice it
[quote name="IceCap" date=2016-09-14 15:07:03] He's becoming a ripe banana [/quote] also yes. just,, yes
IceCap wrote on 2016-09-14:

also yes. just,, yes
I think he just got some slimes or goos on him.
I think he just got some slimes or goos on him.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
[quote name="Nineteen" date=2016-09-14 13:55:01] Of all the things they could've revamped on that ugly mug, and they choose to give him spots. [/quote]
Nineteen wrote on 2016-09-14:
Of all the things they could've revamped on that ugly mug, and they choose to give him spots.
Luan_1.png
Signature by the ever talented SpaceOrchid
[quote name="Xylom" date=2016-09-14 15:05:13] Idk why but it really bothers me to look at him now, like my skin kinda' crawled. Why did they change him? He looked fine before. [/quote] He looks fine to me. I actually like the spots addition (I would love if it were to be a future Baldwin's Brew tertiary though)
Xylom wrote on 2016-09-14:

He looks fine to me. I actually like the spots addition (I would love if it were to be a future Baldwin's Brew tertiary though)
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
lmao side effects of the chauldron?
lmao side effects of the chauldron?
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
I actually really love the idea of Baldwin just occasionally getting random art updates as he experiments or has weird accidents.
I actually really love the idea of Baldwin just occasionally getting random art updates as he experiments or has weird accidents.
Those radioactive materials seem to finally be taking an effect on him.
Those radioactive materials seem to finally be taking an effect on him.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 342 343