Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is happening to Baldwin?!
1 2 ... 167 168 169 170 171 ... 342 343
@Windywillow *bows* im glad :')
@Parda Girl on the top is just as beautiful as girl on the bottom....
im sorry guys im getting tired...
@Windywillow *bows* im glad :')
@Parda Girl on the top is just as beautiful as girl on the bottom....
im sorry guys im getting tired...
arcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.pngSgonDOb.pngarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.png
@deadbattery ME TOO BUDDY

I have hit the level cap for at least the last 8 levels, consecutively. I have so many transmuted materials it makes me openly weep whenever I look at them. Like, give me a breed I can brew, I am sitting on a g.d. goldmine.
@deadbattery ME TOO BUDDY

I have hit the level cap for at least the last 8 levels, consecutively. I have so many transmuted materials it makes me openly weep whenever I look at them. Like, give me a breed I can brew, I am sitting on a g.d. goldmine.
@Rosaceae

Exaltees partake in a perilous game of skill and mastery of the sacred art of brewing! They partake in...our daily episodes of IRON ALCHEMIST!!!
@Rosaceae

Exaltees partake in a perilous game of skill and mastery of the sacred art of brewing! They partake in...our daily episodes of IRON ALCHEMIST!!!
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
@Vamonkea

Truly magnificent!

@Parda

Its all the hype I say!
@Vamonkea

Truly magnificent!

@Parda

Its all the hype I say!
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
Oh my god I need sleep I'm posting stuff like a mad man goodbye
Oh my god I need sleep I'm posting stuff like a mad man goodbye
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
[quote name="Oakwick" date=2016-09-18 02:06:05] [quote name="MizzMaster" date=2016-09-18 01:55:33] Im here to offer a prayer for Baldwin's ugly feet [/quote] -joins hands- [/quote] -joins hands- In the name of Balduwin, Ever-Changin Wretched Beast and Father of fear and transmutation, be blessed by the Four toes of the Old...
Oakwick wrote on 2016-09-18:
MizzMaster wrote on 2016-09-18:
Im here to offer a prayer for Baldwin's ugly feet

-joins hands-
-joins hands-
In the name of Balduwin, Ever-Changin Wretched Beast and Father of fear and transmutation, be blessed by the Four toes of the Old...
arcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.pngSgonDOb.pngarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.png
Maybe it's a countdown to a new breed? Like when he stops changing they might add one? O.o
Maybe it's a countdown to a new breed? Like when he stops changing they might add one? O.o
vcwdnl.png
NEW BREED
NEW BREED
N???????? ???????E???????????????? ??????????????????????W???????????????????? ????????????????????? ?????????????????????B??????? ????????????????R??????????? ?????????????????????E?????????????????? ????????????????????????E??????????? ????????????????????D?????????

edit: well, that didn't work.
NEW BREED
NEW BREED
N???????? ???????E???????????????? ??????????????????????W???????????????????? ????????????????????? ?????????????????????B??????? ????????????????R??????????? ?????????????????????E?????????????????? ????????????????????????E??????????? ????????????????????D?????????

edit: well, that didn't work.
Seraph / Any pronouns / Wishlist
Good night my fellow alchemists I'm going to bed.
Good night my fellow alchemists I'm going to bed.
@Slwing May Balduwin guide your sleep. *blesses you*
@Slwing May Balduwin guide your sleep. *blesses you*
1 2 ... 167 168 169 170 171 ... 342 343