Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is happening to Baldwin?!
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 342 343
He probably thinks he is well and truly improving himself. Who knows, maybe he is? [img]http://i.imgur.com/9SI9h6C.png[/img] (I have done so many drawings of baldy recently... I actually have so much fun drawing him like this please help its a problem)
He probably thinks he is well and truly improving himself. Who knows, maybe he is?
9SI9h6C.png
(I have done so many drawings of baldy recently... I actually have so much fun drawing him like this please help its a problem)
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@Slwing @Vamonkea

Tbh I feel Baldy and Space Dad have tea together on the weekends and plot world ending experiments. This is why I love my flight.
@Slwing @Vamonkea

Tbh I feel Baldy and Space Dad have tea together on the weekends and plot world ending experiments. This is why I love my flight.
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
I'm so stressed tbh.... yesterday I was excited... right now, I'm worried xDDD
I'm so stressed tbh.... yesterday I was excited... right now, I'm worried xDDD
Photobucket broke my store but here D:
@Cashe

@Cashe

fr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png
FR+15
She/Her
Gemini

@Slwing @Vamonkea
Pink and green do go nice together SPACE SCIENCE AND WONDERFUL MUTATIONS what more could you want?
@Slwing @Vamonkea
Pink and green do go nice together SPACE SCIENCE AND WONDERFUL MUTATIONS what more could you want?
Im here to offer a prayer for Baldwin's ugly feet
Im here to offer a prayer for Baldwin's ugly feet
3GyKulQ.gif
[quote name="Snafflewyrm" date=2016-09-18 01:38:21] [quote name="Vamonkea" date=2016-09-18 00:54:40] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/a0154a8ab9b4bb6d92dbd365f5550aa3.png[/img] Someone please tell me if I'm not allowed to post images on this thread but... Balduwin's angry eyes scare me... [/quote] [center]Greeting, apprentice! I said CHECK THE TIME IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE SCREEN it needs time to simmer don't [size=4]make[/size] [size=5]me[/size] [size=6]angry[/size][/center] [/quote] This thread getting a bit crazy. I love it.
Snafflewyrm wrote on 2016-09-18:
Vamonkea wrote on 2016-09-18:
a0154a8ab9b4bb6d92dbd365f5550aa3.png
Someone please tell me if I'm not allowed to post images on this thread but...
Balduwin's angry eyes scare me...
Greeting, apprentice!

I said CHECK THE TIME IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE SCREEN it needs time to simmer don't make me angry

This thread getting a bit crazy. I love it.
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
That feel when you're so hyped you just want to go to sleep now and to wake up after tomorrow's rollover :'D Brb gonna go get some sleeping *****
That feel when you're so hyped you just want to go to sleep now and to wake up after tomorrow's rollover :'D Brb gonna go get some sleeping *****
UbXQ54R.jpg YfP5gFc.png bK9tD5H.jpg Idhdu5a.png BczZn60.png
shame on you all, the girl at the top is just as pretty as the girl on the bottom.
shame on you all, the girl at the top is just as pretty as the girl on the bottom.
@Slwing @Vamokea

Pink fluffy unicorns dancing on a rainbow?

AND HOW ABOUT MONEY AND POWER? WITH SUCH FORMIDABLE SKILLS AT OUR DISPOSAL WE CAN TAKE OVER THEORY WORLLLLD
@Slwing @Vamokea

Pink fluffy unicorns dancing on a rainbow?

AND HOW ABOUT MONEY AND POWER? WITH SUCH FORMIDABLE SKILLS AT OUR DISPOSAL WE CAN TAKE OVER THEORY WORLLLLD
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 342 343