Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [2016] No Spendtember - Reg. CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 51 52
Updated the first post. Registration is open until September 5th.
Updated the first post. Registration is open until September 5th.
@Lefuulei
Hi, I'm sorry to nag you, but could you add me to the spreadsheet? On kindle you can't edit spreadsheets unless you install the app, and for some reason I can't install the app ?.?
I'll be doing medium mode, no notes needed. Thank you ^^
@Lefuulei
Hi, I'm sorry to nag you, but could you add me to the spreadsheet? On kindle you can't edit spreadsheets unless you install the app, and for some reason I can't install the app ?.?
I'll be doing medium mode, no notes needed. Thank you ^^
This is actually me everyday so I won't be taking part
This is actually me everyday so I won't be taking part
@UniqueZephlyn - Added!
@UniqueZephlyn - Added!
@Lefuulei
I'm still working on it, but I have a spreadsheet if anyone wants to use/give input for fixes! It's just a little something extra in case people are curious about their changes daily :')
@Lefuulei
I'm still working on it, but I have a spreadsheet if anyone wants to use/give input for fixes! It's just a little something extra in case people are curious about their changes daily :')
@Ore Nice job! Do you mind if I suggest something? Maybe have the Profit area in the Exalt tab autofill? The Formula would be... =F3-C3 in Row 3 then fill all the way down :D

I think that may help people out. I'll put a link to your spreadsheet on the first page though!
@Ore Nice job! Do you mind if I suggest something? Maybe have the Profit area in the Exalt tab autofill? The Formula would be... =F3-C3 in Row 3 then fill all the way down :D

I think that may help people out. I'll put a link to your spreadsheet on the first page though!
@Lefuulei
No prob, got it! Should be fixed now :)

TBH I might tinker w/ that page tomorrow since I spent so long updating the profits sheet. We'll see!
@Lefuulei
No prob, got it! Should be fixed now :)

TBH I might tinker w/ that page tomorrow since I spent so long updating the profits sheet. We'll see!
@Ore sounds good :D I ironically use this sheet for tracking exalts: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14R1Rfxeepu6Yd0f5xfsgR-eGKXfDTkFNx61e6xWo1nk/edit?usp=sharing
@Ore sounds good :D I ironically use this sheet for tracking exalts: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14R1Rfxeepu6Yd0f5xfsgR-eGKXfDTkFNx61e6xWo1nk/edit?usp=sharing
@Lefuulei
Ooooh, that's a good sheet... :0

I've always kinda felt like mine was pretty inefficient when I really had to push myself for pushes (i.e., when I was in Light when they started their competitive pushes), but I think this would be really handy! The Average Buyout/Pay/Expense tabs are especially nice :D
@Lefuulei
Ooooh, that's a good sheet... :0

I've always kinda felt like mine was pretty inefficient when I really had to push myself for pushes (i.e., when I was in Light when they started their competitive pushes), but I think this would be really handy! The Average Buyout/Pay/Expense tabs are especially nice :D
@Ore Yeah I forgot where I got it exactly. I know it was one of the guide threads. It's worked pretty well and since then I've adjusted it
@Ore Yeah I forgot where I got it exactly. I know it was one of the guide threads. It's worked pretty well and since then I've adjusted it
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 51 52