Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [2016] No Spendtember - Reg. CLOSED
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
@Lefuulei

Wait I was trying to enter it in the wrong place this whole time. I am an idiot oh lord

Sorry ^^;
@Lefuulei

Wait I was trying to enter it in the wrong place this whole time. I am an idiot oh lord

Sorry ^^;
Spr_4p_471_s.png +3 FR time

Ping me if you want me
to see your response
omg guys i reached my goal of 1 mil once I added my before savings (like 30k) back in and AHH! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20901422] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/209015/20901422_350.png[/img] [/url] Lincoln got his golem gauntlet I've been wanting get him for a while!!
omg guys
i reached my goal of 1 mil once I added my before savings (like 30k) back in and AHH!

20901422_350.png

Lincoln got his golem gauntlet I've been wanting get him for a while!!
tBKABOC.pnghgZSvMM.pngckUIYtp.png
@Morzelus it's okay... i have a feeling a lot of people were doing that. :D
@Morzelus it's okay... i have a feeling a lot of people were doing that. :D
:'D I spent so much in this last week it's gonna screw up my totals/goal progress

edit:

haaaa yeah this month didn't work that great

-870,000 treasure
-605 gems

I blame the Bogsneaks and this festival which I couldn't mercilessly grind the coli :'D At one point this month I was at 4.5 mil treasure, which if I hadn't spent anything that would have been a gain of 435k

...maybe I should do NOvember, and just tell myself NO anytime I impulse want to buy something :p
:'D I spent so much in this last week it's gonna screw up my totals/goal progress

edit:

haaaa yeah this month didn't work that great

-870,000 treasure
-605 gems

I blame the Bogsneaks and this festival which I couldn't mercilessly grind the coli :'D At one point this month I was at 4.5 mil treasure, which if I hadn't spent anything that would have been a gain of 435k

...maybe I should do NOvember, and just tell myself NO anytime I impulse want to buy something :p
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@Lefuulei

322841 T and 1771 Gems and 114 shards
@Lefuulei

322841 T and 1771 Gems and 114 shards
DVcXRyP.png
coughs

wha

no

i didn't spend like 1milt during the month

shifty eyes
coughs

wha

no

i didn't spend like 1milt during the month

shifty eyes
I definetly wasn't so succesfull xD Had to buy some cats cough cough
I definetly wasn't so succesfull xD Had to buy some cats cough cough
VVM4XuM.png
@Lefuulei

I seem to be having a problem accessing the sheet. It keeps on saying
Quote:
There was a problem
You are trying to edit a protected cell or object. Please contact the spreadsheet owner to remove protection if you need to edit.
@Lefuulei

I seem to be having a problem accessing the sheet. It keeps on saying
Quote:
There was a problem
You are trying to edit a protected cell or object. Please contact the spreadsheet owner to remove protection if you need to edit.
fNNKsmQ.gif
When fall is over and the old gods shed their skin,
I’ll tear down this house of fire
and build it up again.
@DeathByGlamour Are you sure you're editting the correct cells? [img]http://puu.sh/ruN1E/70b03af211.png[/img] If those are the cells you're editting and it's still coming up with an error, ping me with your totals and i'll put them in @Apocalyptichorse entered
@DeathByGlamour
Are you sure you're editting the correct cells?

70b03af211.png

If those are the cells you're editting and it's still coming up with an error, ping me with your totals and i'll put them in

@Apocalyptichorse entered
Finally got mine added! I just wish I'd better impulse control + that I'd used Google for my doc. ;.;

Next year will definitely be different!!

Thank you so much for the opportunity to participate in this!! It was fun. :D
Finally got mine added! I just wish I'd better impulse control + that I'd used Google for my doc. ;.;

Next year will definitely be different!!

Thank you so much for the opportunity to participate in this!! It was fun. :D
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52