Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [2016] No Spendtember - Reg. CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
@Lefuulei

Quick question, does spending treasure on Baldwin festival skins count?
@Lefuulei

Quick question, does spending treasure on Baldwin festival skins count?
E27J5Sp.png
J7D1quC.png
Zs4VhSn.pngbOjW1AX.png
UYR6vpC.pngHJLIYn4.png
3db916195a6b500e95d8fb9723ce4a95c285a701.gif
Yay, I'm so excited to participate! I'm hoping to get the remaining ~3.2mil treasure to get an Arcane Sprite (as long as the price doesn't go up during that time)! nwn
Yay, I'm so excited to participate! I'm hoping to get the remaining ~3.2mil treasure to get an Arcane Sprite (as long as the price doesn't go up during that time)! nwn
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png
@Lefuulei

Is there a rule covering spending cash on brewing Baldwin items?

EDIT: Whoops someone already asked. Should've actually read the thread.
@Lefuulei

Is there a rule covering spending cash on brewing Baldwin items?

EDIT: Whoops someone already asked. Should've actually read the thread.
19 hours ahead of FR time.
LightEggFinal_zps0f9e659b.pngLight-Sprite-Smallest_zpslyo6krf1.gif
@Lefuulei

I'm doing it! I can't wait! :D
@Lefuulei

I'm doing it! I can't wait! :D
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
I'm gonna do this I think! I have lots of things to save up for + it's a good practice in discipline rofl. Also, I'm starting the fall semester on September 7th in a rigorous course load so...I won't have a ton of time anyways. Can't tempt myself on the AH/forums if all I'm doing is spending my minimal time making $$$ and not snooping around. The only exception I'll make is for September 20th bc that's my birthday and I need at least one birthday egg to hatch. ;u; So if I don't have one by then from coli grinding, etc. then I'll allow myself that much.
I'm gonna do this I think! I have lots of things to save up for + it's a good practice in discipline rofl. Also, I'm starting the fall semester on September 7th in a rigorous course load so...I won't have a ton of time anyways. Can't tempt myself on the AH/forums if all I'm doing is spending my minimal time making $$$ and not snooping around. The only exception I'll make is for September 20th bc that's my birthday and I need at least one birthday egg to hatch. ;u; So if I don't have one by then from coli grinding, etc. then I'll allow myself that much.
kUQI1O8.png ♥ 21
♥ fr +2
♥ g1/g2 lore clan
It's kinda irksome to see these threads every month now, but I'll always participate in No Spendtember~ Been doing it since it started~
It's kinda irksome to see these threads every month now, but I'll always participate in No Spendtember~ Been doing it since it started~
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@MissGoldenPixel - Yup! Festival currency. Some like to save for next year etc. It's entirely optional though!

@rochester & @purplejabberwock - That was a question last year too, I remember.(They decided that Treasure spent on Baldwin was still treasure spent)

I would say, follow the rules of the mode in accordance to the Festival skins part. So like: Easy - it's fine. Medium - only on the last day. Hard & Epic - No.
CHANGED IT.
It now follows the Festival Favors rule.
Easy & Medium - Can do it.
Hard - Can only do it on Thursday-Sat of the festival
Epic- Can only do it on Saturday of the festival

Outside of that: Baldwin brewing cost would have to correlate to making a profit off of it.

@Boingo sounds awesome!

@SilverDeath - Yeah I noticed that after last years. I only do September since that won't crash the economy sort of thing.
@MissGoldenPixel - Yup! Festival currency. Some like to save for next year etc. It's entirely optional though!

@rochester & @purplejabberwock - That was a question last year too, I remember.(They decided that Treasure spent on Baldwin was still treasure spent)

I would say, follow the rules of the mode in accordance to the Festival skins part. So like: Easy - it's fine. Medium - only on the last day. Hard & Epic - No.
CHANGED IT.
It now follows the Festival Favors rule.
Easy & Medium - Can do it.
Hard - Can only do it on Thursday-Sat of the festival
Epic- Can only do it on Saturday of the festival

Outside of that: Baldwin brewing cost would have to correlate to making a profit off of it.

@Boingo sounds awesome!

@SilverDeath - Yeah I noticed that after last years. I only do September since that won't crash the economy sort of thing.
I think I'll do this! I need genes, apparel, and maybe some lair expansions so It'd probably be a good idea to save up.
I think I'll do this! I need genes, apparel, and maybe some lair expansions so It'd probably be a good idea to save up.
Spr_4p_471_s.png +3 FR time

Ping me if you want me
to see your response
Are we allowed to sell stuff we had before the starting date? As in I purchase a item, wait until the start date, then sell for profit?
Are we allowed to sell stuff we had before the starting date? As in I purchase a item, wait until the start date, then sell for profit?
Im in, medium mode it is!
Im in, medium mode it is!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52