Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
IT'S HERE!! --- > http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1994259 Update:: WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR ANYMORE HELPERS. I didn't want to break the rule of posting on an old thread, since this was from 2014, but the link is here if you want to see it for yourself :: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1191419/1 It was created by @Hippogryph but all their dragons are hungry so I don't know if they're on hiatus? I did it last year and it was amazing! I sent out my girl Carmen:: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4902167] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/49022/4902167_350.png[/img] [/url] And I remember my fav trick or treat was from @Kionani [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/454c8f8951fcf8353147454bc044cb5a/tumblr_nw69xj9Ol61u27s3bo1_1280.png[/img] It's honestly my favorite time of the year! If the creator is gone, I'd be willing to set up a new one? I'd just like some help with maybe a team of other people? Thoughts? [b]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/b] [b][center]UPDATE! [/center][/b] [quote name="WrittenBadly" date=2016-08-18 15:26:41] POSTED ON PAGE 10:: First and foremost, wow! I wasn't expecting so many people to reply and offer help! And with that being said, I feel the need to point out one very very important post:: [quote name="Navella" date=2016-08-16 17:25:03] @Kalideoscope @WrittenBadly Greetings to both, yes I did do the trick-o-treat last year on this thread. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1587047 I could offer to throw the halloween party again for everyone - however if you'd like to take over WrittenBadly I'd be more obliged to step over and just enjoy the fun this round! which I'd actually just enjoy more to see what pretty thread another person comes up with for fun. Feel free to use my thread as reference or add in whatever you like. in all honesty, im just recommending from experience-- its better to actually run the whole thing by a singular person so things don't get so hectic -- however if you mean a team for art and running the google doc -- thats perfectly fine. [/quote] So, thank you @Navella for giving me this opportunity! As Navella mentioned above, she hosted the 3rd annual event, and this 2016 event will be the 4th annual event! @Caspia - also, that's who we credit the event and image too, hah. [b]I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO MAKE GRAPHICS, AND SOON![/b] @Wolfunicorn To give our thread a little update so we're not taking everything from the previous years. So those who have offered help, if you're an artist, please MESSAGE ME three examples of your art, and I will pick with the other helpers of this 4th annual event! Those who offered to help:: @Lunazaki @NanamiChiaki @Oates @TheFeatherMage @Satchen @AWB @SilverDeath @MadisonFae @Komala - if you could code everything I type up, that'd be great! @chaircatshizen thank you for keeping pings, and if you could do a spreadsheet / google list for the future, that'd be great! That also being said, [b]I'm going to update the rules[/b] - for a better experience for ALL players, due to things like:: [quote name="Vengrahdiin" date=2016-08-16 18:22:06] @WrittenBadly I'm definitely open to it, but when I did it last year I got burned by a few people who disliked my "roleplay" and told me I was "god-modding" their character, so they made rude comments and gave me trash or nothing as a reward. That was quite upsetting to me, since I made an effort to reward my trick-or-treaters with good things. I was a bit taken aback by it, actually. [/quote] Those who are interested, thank you for taking part in bringing this back and replying with your interest! Ii'm sorry fo double posts, but I wanted to personally ping you back with the message! @jurobii @sleeplessfaun @Valthoron @arashiyama @Moorising @UserOfShadows @Losiana @TiaDaWerecat @KitsumiMahon @FalconRex121 @Emordnilap @BrandendDraak @SariStar @darkvixen28 @SilverDoves @AmTim @Amazonite @Adomania @Neowulf @CaptainBirb @Ichamo @After @PrismaticSkies @Abysea @kas62000 @Spookery @theravensheflys @LordAlois @UniqueZephlyn @Fosterson @QueenParda @JaranMarcel @Skychickens @SariStar @Dragynoid @Brambling @Becquerell @IgnisFlamel @Adomania @Serendipital @Deramadus I will be making an official thread sometime this weekend, after I've written everything such as the how-to and the rules and maybe a bit on the history of the game here on FR due to this being the 4th annual one. But I'd like it to be edited, coded, and have graphics before we officially put content up on the site, so it's not just a WIP. So, maybe we can have a deadline for the thread to be up during the last week of September? We can just use this thread for plans and such if needed. If it gets done sooner, cool, if not, we can plan ahead :) This thread went by so fast >.>" [/quote]

IT'S HERE!! --- > http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1994259

Update:: WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR ANYMORE HELPERS.

I didn't want to break the rule of posting on an old thread, since this was from 2014, but the link is here if you want to see it for yourself :: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1191419/1

It was created by @Hippogryph but all their dragons are hungry so I don't know if they're on hiatus?

I did it last year and it was amazing! I sent out my girl Carmen::

4902167_350.png

And I remember my fav trick or treat was from @Kionani

tumblr_nw69xj9Ol61u27s3bo1_1280.png

It's honestly my favorite time of the year!

If the creator is gone, I'd be willing to set up a new one? I'd just like some help with maybe a team of other people?

Thoughts?

UPDATE!

WrittenBadly wrote on 2016-08-18:
POSTED ON PAGE 10::

First and foremost, wow! I wasn't expecting so many people to reply and offer help! And with that being said, I feel the need to point out one very very important post::
Navella wrote on 2016-08-16:
@Kalideoscope @WrittenBadly

Greetings to both, yes I did do the trick-o-treat last year on this thread.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1587047

I could offer to throw the halloween party again for everyone - however if you'd like to take over WrittenBadly I'd be more obliged to step over and just enjoy the fun this round! which I'd actually just enjoy more to see what pretty thread another person comes up with for fun. Feel free to use my thread as reference or add in whatever you like.

in all honesty, im just recommending from experience-- its better to actually run the whole thing by a singular person so things don't get so hectic -- however if you mean a team for art and running the google doc -- thats perfectly fine.

So, thank you @Navella for giving me this opportunity! As Navella mentioned above, she hosted the 3rd annual event, and this 2016 event will be the 4th annual event! @Caspia - also, that's who we credit the event and image too, hah.

I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO MAKE GRAPHICS, AND SOON! @Wolfunicorn To give our thread a little update so we're not taking everything from the previous years. So those who have offered help, if you're an artist, please MESSAGE ME three examples of your art, and I will pick with the other helpers of this 4th annual event! Those who offered to help:: @Lunazaki @NanamiChiaki @Oates @TheFeatherMage @Satchen @AWB @SilverDeath @MadisonFae

@Komala - if you could code everything I type up, that'd be great!
@chaircatshizen thank you for keeping pings, and if you could do a spreadsheet / google list for the future, that'd be great!

That also being said, I'm going to update the rules - for a better experience for ALL players, due to things like::
Vengrahdiin wrote on 2016-08-16:
@WrittenBadly
I'm definitely open to it, but when I did it last year I got burned by a few people who disliked my "roleplay" and told me I was "god-modding" their character, so they made rude comments and gave me trash or nothing as a reward. That was quite upsetting to me, since I made an effort to reward my trick-or-treaters with good things. I was a bit taken aback by it, actually.

Those who are interested, thank you for taking part in bringing this back and replying with your interest! Ii'm sorry fo double posts, but I wanted to personally ping you back with the message! @jurobii @sleeplessfaun @Valthoron @arashiyama @Moorising @UserOfShadows @Losiana @TiaDaWerecat @KitsumiMahon @FalconRex121 @Emordnilap @BrandendDraak @SariStar @darkvixen28 @SilverDoves @AmTim @Amazonite @Adomania @Neowulf @CaptainBirb @Ichamo @After @PrismaticSkies @Abysea @kas62000 @Spookery @theravensheflys @LordAlois @UniqueZephlyn @Fosterson @QueenParda @JaranMarcel @Skychickens @SariStar @Dragynoid @Brambling @Becquerell @IgnisFlamel @Adomania @Serendipital @Deramadus

I will be making an official thread sometime this weekend, after I've written everything such as the how-to and the rules and maybe a bit on the history of the game here on FR due to this being the 4th annual one. But I'd like it to be edited, coded, and have graphics before we officially put content up on the site, so it's not just a WIP. So, maybe we can have a deadline for the thread to be up during the last week of September? We can just use this thread for plans and such if needed. If it gets done sooner, cool, if not, we can plan ahead :)

This thread went by so fast >.>"
@Writtenbadly
Could you maybe give a quick run down on what it was? I signed up the moth after and I really am not sure what you're talking about.
@Writtenbadly
Could you maybe give a quick run down on what it was? I signed up the moth after and I really am not sure what you're talking about.
VGxuHXT.png
Oh man we should!! LOLO is rad <3

@absolmon
Trick or Treating (also called Lights On, Lights Off or LOLO) is a sort of forum game (unofficial) where you dress up a dragon and send RP messages featuring that dragon to other participants in order to get free stuff! And in return, other people can send their dragons to you, and you can give them stuff. It's a lot of fun!
Oh man we should!! LOLO is rad <3

@absolmon
Trick or Treating (also called Lights On, Lights Off or LOLO) is a sort of forum game (unofficial) where you dress up a dragon and send RP messages featuring that dragon to other participants in order to get free stuff! And in return, other people can send their dragons to you, and you can give them stuff. It's a lot of fun!
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@Absolmon

In Trick or Treat, you go around to different clans and post your dragon "trick or treating" at another's lair! It's a little roleplay activity and you can get some neat little goodies like food or something from the other lair.

There was a sign up sheet and you put who was recieving and who was giving stuff out. Then you would go check on the sheet and just...basically roleplay to your heart's content.

@WrittenBadly

If you're interested in running one, I would be happy to help with coding and prettying up the thread!
@Absolmon

In Trick or Treat, you go around to different clans and post your dragon "trick or treating" at another's lair! It's a little roleplay activity and you can get some neat little goodies like food or something from the other lair.

There was a sign up sheet and you put who was recieving and who was giving stuff out. Then you would go check on the sheet and just...basically roleplay to your heart's content.

@WrittenBadly

If you're interested in running one, I would be happy to help with coding and prettying up the thread!
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@WrittenBadly
I'd totally be up for that! I also wouldn't mind helping to run one, if one's being set up and I'd be useful ^^
@WrittenBadly
I'd totally be up for that! I also wouldn't mind helping to run one, if one's being set up and I'd be useful ^^
@WrittenBadly
I'd be happy if this is gonna be a thing this year again!
If you need help with anything I'd be happy to help out too
@WrittenBadly
I'd be happy if this is gonna be a thing this year again!
If you need help with anything I'd be happy to help out too
Gammass.gif
@ all: This is the 2015 thread, run by @Navella! It might prove handy.
@ all: This is the 2015 thread, run by @Navella! It might prove handy.
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
I'd love to help out and participate !

@WrittenBadly
I'd love to help out and participate !

@WrittenBadly
@WrittenBadly
I'd be interested in joining if it was being hosted this year! I only joindd this February so I hadn't gotten the chance to experience it before ^^;
@WrittenBadly
I'd be interested in joining if it was being hosted this year! I only joindd this February so I hadn't gotten the chance to experience it before ^^;
IMG_3120.png
@WrittenBadly

That sounds like a lot of fun. o: I'd be interested!
@WrittenBadly

That sounds like a lot of fun. o: I'd be interested!
eg1jZa2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18