Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [COLI] Find Five Friends Challenge!
1 2
So I have a ton of fun in challenges where I have to meet a quota before moving to the next stage, and based on previous challenges I've been in, I came up with this one: [quote="Rules"] [LIST=1] [*] Start in the Training Grounds. (if you REALLY want you can start anywhere and go random, but I find it's more fun to go in order.) [*] You must fight each level until you obtain [b]5 familiars[/b]. Repeats 2x are allowed, but 3x are not. [*] Record your time, your five familiars, and any other interesting drops in some post to this thread, and move to the next level. [*] Keep track of your total time for all Coli levels, if you want to compete against other users! [/LIST] [/quote] I will keep track of this thread, and the fastest 3 and slowest 3 will get mention in a top post, updated as I go. So, if you finish the challenge and have a total time, ping me @sevdrag! I don't have [i]tons[/i] of rare stuff but I do have some good stuff and anyone who makes the board will receive a random gift, even if it's 'just' gems. You can use one post, a few posts, or many posts to track your progress. Just be sure to ping me in the post with your final time if you want to get on the challenge board. If you're a lore lair, think of it as your dragons going out to recruit allies for their flight/clan. If you're a mercenary, think of it as familiar $$ or Baldwin materials. If you're neither, enjoy some Coli grinding! :D zzzzzzzzzzsssssssssssssssssssss (this is an entry from my cat) I am starting tonight to try to provide a baseline for times -- feel free to start competing with me any time. :D
So I have a ton of fun in challenges where I have to meet a quota before moving to the next stage, and based on previous challenges I've been in, I came up with this one:
Rules wrote:
  1. Start in the Training Grounds. (if you REALLY want you can start anywhere and go random, but I find it's more fun to go in order.)
  2. You must fight each level until you obtain 5 familiars. Repeats 2x are allowed, but 3x are not.
  3. Record your time, your five familiars, and any other interesting drops in some post to this thread, and move to the next level.
  4. Keep track of your total time for all Coli levels, if you want to compete against other users!

I will keep track of this thread, and the fastest 3 and slowest 3 will get mention in a top post, updated as I go. So, if you finish the challenge and have a total time, ping me @sevdrag! I don't have tons of rare stuff but I do have some good stuff and anyone who makes the board will receive a random gift, even if it's 'just' gems.

You can use one post, a few posts, or many posts to track your progress. Just be sure to ping me in the post with your final time if you want to get on the challenge board.

If you're a lore lair, think of it as your dragons going out to recruit allies for their flight/clan. If you're a mercenary, think of it as familiar $$ or Baldwin materials. If you're neither, enjoy some Coli grinding! :D

zzzzzzzzzzsssssssssssssssssssss (this is an entry from my cat)

I am starting tonight to try to provide a baseline for times -- feel free to start competing with me any time. :D

9MRyW42.jpg
Feymarch Apothecary
| experimenting with XXY combinations galore |

|| i collect unusual triples!
|| lovely unusual combos
CURRENT LEADERS: [quote="Fastest Finishes"] [LIST=1] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [/quote] [quote="Slowest Finishes"] [LIST=1] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [/quote]
CURRENT LEADERS:
Fastest Finishes wrote:

Slowest Finishes wrote:
9MRyW42.jpg
Feymarch Apothecary

|| lovely unusual combos
CHALLENGE COMPLETED:

CHALLENGE COMPLETED:

9MRyW42.jpg
Feymarch Apothecary

|| lovely unusual combos
FUN FACTS

[reserved]
FUN FACTS

[reserved]
9MRyW42.jpg
Feymarch Apothecary

|| lovely unusual combos
Coli, first row: ----- [center]TRAINING GROUNDS win time: 1:46:39 total time: 1:46:39 [/center] [quote="Familiars"] [item=Leafy Moth] | [item=Ruby Webwing] | [item=Leafy Moth] | [item=Emerald Webwing] | [item=Ember Mouse] [/quote] [quote="Cool Stuff"] [item=Frozen Acuity Fragment] | [item=Shining Acuity Fragment] | [item=Natural Acuity Fragment] | [item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment] | [item=Boulder Bolt] | [item=Zephyr Might Fragment] | [item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment] | [item=Freezing Slash] | [item=Reflect] | [item=Leafy Pack] x 16 | [/quote] ----- [center]WOODLAND PATH win time: 2:04:16 total time: 3:50:55 [/center] [quote="Familiars"] [item=Coral Basilisk] | [item=Autumn Dryad] | [item=Death's-Head Stag] | [item=Strangler] | [item=Greenroot Janustrap] [/quote] [quote="Cool Stuff"] [item=Zephyr Might Fragment] | [item=Earthen Acuity Fragment] | [item=Natural Might Fragment] | [item=Charged Might Fragment] | [item=Natural Acuity Fragment] | [item=Haste] | [item=Ward] | [item=Natural Acuity Fragment] | [item=Earthen Might Fragment] | [item=Natural Might Fragment] | [item=Diseased Might Fragment] | [item=Natural Acuity Fragment] | [item=Leaf Bolt] | [item=Vista: Woodland Path] | [item=Envenom] | [item=Bolster] | [item=Natural Might Fragment] | [item=Fossilize] | [item=Regeneration] | [item=Leafy Pack] x 32 | [/quote]
Coli, first row:

TRAINING GROUNDS
win time: 1:46:39
total time: 1:46:39
Familiars wrote:
Leafy Moth | Ruby Webwing | Leafy Moth | Emerald Webwing | Ember Mouse
Cool Stuff wrote:
Frozen Acuity Fragment | Shining Acuity Fragment | Natural Acuity Fragment | Zephyr Acuity Fragment | Boulder Bolt | Zephyr Might Fragment | Aquatic Acuity Fragment | Freezing Slash | Reflect | Leafy Pack x 16 |

WOODLAND PATH
win time: 2:04:16
total time: 3:50:55
Familiars wrote:
Coral Basilisk | Autumn Dryad | Death's-Head Stag | Strangler | Greenroot Janustrap
Cool Stuff wrote:
Zephyr Might Fragment | Earthen Acuity Fragment | Natural Might Fragment | Charged Might Fragment | Natural Acuity Fragment | Haste | Ward | Natural Acuity Fragment | Earthen Might Fragment | Natural Might Fragment | Diseased Might Fragment | Natural Acuity Fragment | Leaf Bolt | Vista: Woodland Path | Envenom | Bolster | Natural Might Fragment | Fossilize | Regeneration | Leafy Pack x 32 |
9MRyW42.jpg
Feymarch Apothecary

|| lovely unusual combos
hmmm why not, getting tired of forgotten cave NO DUPES RUN, must gift every familiar off at random but allowed to keep apparel/vista/stones @Oratorio [quote]Training Field: [item=dark-tufted sparrowmouse][/quote]
hmmm why not, getting tired of forgotten cave

NO DUPES RUN, must gift every familiar off at random but allowed to keep apparel/vista/stones
@Oratorio
Quote:
Training Field:
Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
@oratorio I like your gifting option rule :) May do that myself.
@oratorio I like your gifting option rule :) May do that myself.
9MRyW42.jpg
Feymarch Apothecary

|| lovely unusual combos
Continuing: ----- [center]SCORCHED FOREST win time: 1:52:01 total time: 5:42:56 [/center] [quote="Familiars"] [item=Extinguished Jackalope] [item=Death's-Head Stag] [item=Extinguished Jackalope] [item=Zeeba] [item=Red-Winged Owlcat] [/quote] [quote="Cool Stuff"] [item=Acuity Fragment] [item=Earthen Might Fragment] [item=Acuity Fragment] [item=Acuity Fragment] [item=Boulder Bolt] [item=Enamor] [item=Wave Slash] [item=Acuity Fragment]. [item=Shining Acuity Fragment] [item=Sear] [item=Wave Slash] [item=Ward] [item=Acuity Fragment] [item=Earthen Might Fragment] [/quote]
Continuing:

SCORCHED FOREST
win time: 1:52:01
total time: 5:42:56
Familiars wrote:
Extinguished Jackalope Death's-Head Stag Extinguished Jackalope Zeeba Red-Winged Owlcat
Cool Stuff wrote:
Acuity Fragment Earthen Might Fragment Acuity Fragment Acuity Fragment Boulder Bolt Enamor Wave Slash Acuity Fragment . Shining Acuity Fragment Sear Wave Slash Ward Acuity Fragment Earthen Might Fragment
9MRyW42.jpg
Feymarch Apothecary

|| lovely unusual combos
Count me in, no fodder and no life= maximum fun @UniqueZephlyn Start time: 10:50 My time End time: 11:15 My time Total time: 0 hours and 25 minutes [b][center]Training Fields[/center][/b] [quote=Familiars][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/408.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/377.png[/img] X2[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/338.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/3070.png[/img] [/quote] [quote=Interesting Drops][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/battle_items/523.png[/img] x2, 0 Fragments.[/quote] Comments: well that was really fast. While I'm glad.. I wanted atleast something good from that but okay, yay for Baldwin fodder! ---- Start time: 11:20 PM My time, Aug 14 End time: 12:35 PM My time, Aug 14 (Took 5 min break to stretch and let the dogs out, not sure if that counts towards my time..) Total time: 1 Hour 35Min [b][center]Woodland Path[/center][/b] [quote=Familiars][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/597.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/596.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/358.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/616.png[/img] X2[/quote] Why is this moving so fast?! :/ Edit2: I'm expecting full on 1 Egg nests and never finding another good drop in the coli again at this rate... [quote=Interesting Drops][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/battle_items/729.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/battle_items/511.png[/img], 5 Fragments[/quote] Comments; I was expecting even longer. Kinda glad that ended :P and yay, more Baldwin fodder!! ---- [b]Sleeping now[/b]
Count me in, no fodder and no life= maximum fun
@UniqueZephlyn

Start time: 10:50 My time
End time: 11:15 My time
Total time: 0 hours and 25 minutes

Training Fields
Familiars wrote:
408.png377.png X2338.png3070.png
Interesting Drops wrote:
523.png x2, 0 Fragments.

Comments: well that was really fast. While I'm glad.. I wanted atleast something good from that but okay, yay for Baldwin fodder!

----

Start time: 11:20 PM My time, Aug 14
End time: 12:35 PM My time, Aug 14 (Took 5 min break to stretch and let the dogs out, not sure if that counts towards my time..)
Total time: 1 Hour 35Min

Woodland Path
Familiars wrote:
597.png596.png358.png616.png X2
Why is this moving so fast?! :/
Edit2: I'm expecting full on 1 Egg nests and never finding another good drop in the coli again at this rate...
Interesting Drops wrote:
729.png511.png, 5 Fragments

Comments; I was expecting even longer. Kinda glad that ended :P and yay, more Baldwin fodder!!

----
Sleeping now
@uniquezephlyn you're smoking me! Mine have all taken right about 2hr!
@uniquezephlyn you're smoking me! Mine have all taken right about 2hr!
9MRyW42.jpg
Feymarch Apothecary

|| lovely unusual combos
1 2