Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Chests like giving gloves
1 2
burn the glove burn the glove.

going to put youtube link to the ref but couldn't find the video
burn the glove burn the glove.

going to put youtube link to the ref but couldn't find the video
C9tplWp.png
[img][/img]C9tplWp.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/sL0w8Qq.png
Q5azfaV.jpg 9jfPi6A.png
http://frecolors.tumblr.com/archive
Chests are based on item rarity. Iron chests will award 1-2 star apparel and familiar, while gilded will award 1-4 star. There are quite a few low star feet items available!
Chests are based on item rarity. Iron chests will award 1-2 star apparel and familiar, while gilded will award 1-4 star. There are quite a few low star feet items available!
@Zenelle well that explains it! I thought it was like the mage apparel where everything is the same rarity. Looks like rogue, aviator, and possibly other apparel before that have differing rarities for each piece. Which is honestly rather annoying because I'm drawing in a sea of gloves! Case in point: [item= Forest Rogue Mask] vs [item=Forest Rogue Cape] Same set, vastly different rarities. I would much rather have extra capes than extra masks. Thanks Undel for that tidbit! I appreciate how newer sets (mage, gladiator) have consistent rarities throughout each individual set. Hopefully I'll get lucky with those and won't get stuck with piles of purses.
@Zenelle well that explains it! I thought it was like the mage apparel where everything is the same rarity. Looks like rogue, aviator, and possibly other apparel before that have differing rarities for each piece. Which is honestly rather annoying because I'm drawing in a sea of gloves!
Case in point:
Forest Rogue Mask vs Forest Rogue Cape
Same set, vastly different rarities. I would much rather have extra capes than extra masks.

Thanks Undel for that tidbit! I appreciate how newer sets (mage, gladiator) have consistent rarities throughout each individual set. Hopefully I'll get lucky with those and won't get stuck with piles of purses.
@Berkshire

Yup, I could see how you could make the mistake, but I remembered from my own times trying to get the dang aviator coats -.- Hardest things in the world to get for any reasonable price.

I agree, though. I prefer it based on colour rather than items, so we won't have a million gloves to every one tunic xD

Edit: Also, you can get one star apparel items very occasionally from Rusted Chests, which might be why you accumulate so many as well, if you open those.
@Berkshire

Yup, I could see how you could make the mistake, but I remembered from my own times trying to get the dang aviator coats -.- Hardest things in the world to get for any reasonable price.

I agree, though. I prefer it based on colour rather than items, so we won't have a million gloves to every one tunic xD

Edit: Also, you can get one star apparel items very occasionally from Rusted Chests, which might be why you accumulate so many as well, if you open those.
1 2