Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Long term FR Goals?
1 2 3
Try to get one of every sprite. Hahahaha, that will probably take YEARS.
Try to get one of every sprite. Hahahaha, that will probably take YEARS.
jGMxCMK.gif8wD7E2s.png
[item=light sprite] this fella.
Light Sprite
this fella.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
[quote name="Kaidan" date=2016-07-01 16:39:41] Gene up all of my gen ones. It's a long-term goal because I just keep adding more and more. Please help with this addiction. [/quote] Friend, I am right there in G1 hell with you. I even decided to sell 4 the other day to help make it easier to gene them. Y'know what happened? I went out and bought 6 more and hatched 2. Send help. ---- I've completed my main goal which was to collect all the sprites and down time familiars. My next goal is to gene my G1 collection and then I'd quite like to start collecting a few old dragons.
Kaidan wrote on 2016-07-01:
Gene up all of my gen ones. It's a long-term goal because I just keep adding more and more.

Please help with this addiction.

Friend, I am right there in G1 hell with you. I even decided to sell 4 the other day to help make it easier to gene them. Y'know what happened? I went out and bought 6 more and hatched 2. Send help.
----

I've completed my main goal which was to collect all the sprites and down time familiars. My next goal is to gene my G1 collection and then I'd quite like to start collecting a few old dragons.
Blu | UK
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png>a69iToJ.png
I collect all jellyfish and cephalopod items. Feel free to enable me
I think a better realistic goal for me is to make 1 mage of every element. I'm really hoping they'll be more useful after the coliseum update.
I think a better realistic goal for me is to make 1 mage of every element. I'm really hoping they'll be more useful after the coliseum update.
jGMxCMK.gif8wD7E2s.png
[center]This guy. [img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/flight-rising/images/4/42/BoneFiend.png/revision/latest?cb=20130714073029.png[/img] [i]Some day, somehow, you will be mine. Mark my words...[/i][/center]
This guy.
latest?cb=20130714073029.png
Some day, somehow, you will be mine. Mark my words...
SURlPKu.png
That and write bio's for all my dragons and get a crowned roc (I want one so badly... ;-;)
That and write bio's for all my dragons and get a crowned roc (I want one so badly... ;-;)
SURlPKu.png
1 2 3